Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Did Lady Gaga eat her meat dress?

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Default Did Lady Gaga eat her meat dress?

Lady Gaga shows off her new fuller figure after 'gaining 30lbs' in her favourite carnivorous creation | Mail Online

She's been sporting a much fuller figure of late, but Lady Gaga looked decidedly meaty as she took to the stage on Tuesday night in Amsterdam.
    Wearing her cherished carnivorous corset, the 26-year-old singer flaunted her new curves for all to see as she hit the Netherlands for the latest stop on her Born This Way tour.
    Looking much bigger than usual around her thigh and hip region, Mother Monster was also sporting a fuller face as she belted out her biggest hits. Her stage appearance came as it was reported the 5ft 1in star has gained around 30lbs.

Nutritionist Majid Ali, who has not treated the singer, told RadarOnline: 'Gaga appears to have gained at least 30 pounds.'
    As the Alejandro hitmaker later changed into a pair of high-waisted khaki trousers and a black bralet last night, her weight gain around her waist was clear to see.

But it wasn't the star's figure that was grabbing people's attention as she took to the stage in the Dutch capital.
    The singer was seen mid-show lighting a big joint of marijuana and inhaling it during a break.

Meat-tastic: Mother Monster's stage show had a distinctly carnivorous feel to it

Praising the 'wondrous' drug, the 26-year-old singer told fans she had cut down on drinking alcohol because she prefers smoking the substance.
    She was quoted as telling The Sun newspaper: 'I want you to know it has totally changed my life and Iíve really cut down on drinking.
    'It has been a totally spiritual experience for me with my music. Itís like saying everybody needs to take a breath and itís going to be OK.'
    Gaga has been open about how hard she usually works to maintain her trim physique, and caused controversy earlier this year by revealing her diet habits.

However, the star has previously admitted she can't resist hearty Italian food.
    She said: 'The rumours I am a dab hand in the kitchen are completely true.
    'I come from an Italian family - what more can I say? I love to cook. I am really good at Italian food. So I make great meatballs, pasta and all sorts. I love it.'

Read more: Lady Gaga shows off her new fuller figure after 'gaining 30lbs' in her favourite carnivorous creation | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Gaga in 2009

I guess someone has the munchies.

got off the coke?
    nancydrew likes this.

wtf and her elbows had 2 knobs.. so this is a good thing
    MmeVertigina likes this.

She's as short and stumpy as Kim K.

I am thinking she's off coke too. She did look really thin for a while. Maybe she took up drinking! I am sure she will lose a bit of weight soon with all her dancing.

Eta: I see she cut back the drinking and must be getting the munchies from being a pothead. Lol

Your ass should not have a "six pack"!!!

well, I ain't ready... for that jelly!

I actually like her shamelessness and apparent lack of vanity about it.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

They were discussing this on The Talk and there is a theory that she is wearing special effects make-up to make her look heavier given that 4 days before this concert she looked much thinner when she was out promoting her new perfume.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfette View Post
    They were discussing this on The Talk and there is a theory that she is wearing special effects make-up to make her look heavier given that 4 days before this concert she looked much thinner when she was out promoting her new perfume.

Even in some pics from today she looks thinner. But then, why would see use such kind of make up?

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    I actually like her shamelessness and apparent lack of vanity about it.
    Agreed. She looks like Xtina, though.
    lucianodel likes this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by smurfette View Post
    I think you would probably die of heat stroke if you actually wore all that stuff under concert lighting.

her chin isn't that big. the first pic looks photoshopped.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I think you would probably die of heat stroke if you actually wore all that stuff under concert lighting.
    ^this and that theory sounds like some implausible thing the Twitards came up with. If she looked more slender before, she was probably wearing corsets and spanx up the wazoo (maybe literally).
    Last edited by Waterslide; September 20th, 2012 at 04:59 PM. Reason: spelling...der
    MmeVertigina likes this.
    "And yes, Miraval rosť is best served uncool." ~Michael K
    Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

I'm having a hard time figuring out what's worse.. her hair or her outfit choice with the weight gain?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information