Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Victoria Beckham is on the 'five hands' diet

Default Victoria Beckham is on the 'five hands' diet

You'd think after having four children any hopes of having a flat tummy would be over - but one woman is determined to prove otherwise.
    After giving birth to Harper Seven last month and gaining 1st 7lb, Victoria Beckham has gone into hiding in a bid to get back to a svelte size zero.
    While Mr Beckham has been spotted almost daily with the rest of the brood, it is claimed 37-year-old Victoria has been cooped up in a rented seven-bedroom Malibu mansion getting her body back to pre-pregnancy glory.
    According to Grazia, the former Spice Girl has been following the new 'Five Hands' diet to taper her figure in time for a grand unveiling at New York Fashion Week from September 8-15.
    With a matter of weeks to go before she makes her return to the spotlight, Victoria has reportedly been sticking to the strict regime which consists of just five handfuls of food a day.
    A source told the magazine that she has cut out sugar and has been snacking on miniscule portions of smoked salmon, prawns with chilli, yellow-fin tuna sushi and scrambled eggs.
    They said: 'Victoria wants to be in the best shape she can in time for New York Fashion Week.

'Five days after giving birth, she started eating five high-protein meals a day accompanied by green vegetables, drinking gallons of water, and only snacking on goji berries and nuts.'
    To complement her new eating plan Victoria has also been doing gentle exercise at the 93,000-a-month beach rental owned by Stephen Spielberg, as doctors have warned against any vigorous exercise for at least eight weeks following her caesarean.
    'Victoria's been doing gentle post-natal exercises and 10 minutes of Pilates.
    'In a few weeks' time she'll pick up her normal gym routine again and start training with Tracy Anderson,' the source added.

This isn't the first time that the fashion designer - who will be shortly be exhibiting the spring 2012 collection of her eponymous label in New York - has fought to shed her pregnancy pounds.
    Following the birth of her three sons Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, eight, and Cruz, six, Victoria used a combination of Pilates and algae wraps - which reportedly shed 2-3lb a session - to regain her slender appearance.
    Images of her after the birth of her first son Brooklyn, in 1999 sparked concern over her rapid weight loss. At the time, she said: 'I had become Skeletal Spice. What upset me was I ate like any normal person... I wasn't happy with how I looked.'

Read more: Victoria Beckham baby weight: Five Hands diet will shed pounds in time for Fashion Week | Mail Online

Incredible self-centered, self-absorbed fruitcake.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Heh. So I guess she isn't nursing then? No mention of annnyyy time spent with the new baby.

I don't think she's doing anything out of the ordinary for most new moms, especially celebrity moms, as far as wanting to get back into shape after giving birth. From what I could understand, the diet consists of eating five small protein rich meals a day, as well as fruits, veggies, lots of water, and nuts and berries for snacks. Don't a lot of diets recommend this?

Also, it's more gossipworthy to say she's starving herself than make any mention of how much time she spends with her new baby, isn't it?

Gold Member

What a pathetic woman she is. There's nothing wrong with exercising or going on a diet but it's scary how obsessive famous women are and how little they seem to actually engage with their children Why not relax and bond with your child?

She definitely likes being thin. So do I, but not to that extreme. I like to eat.

Dolce, who is that in your Avi? Seems like I've seen that face before........

Trust me, I am by no means a VB fantard, but why is everyone assuming she is not bonding or caring for her child? I didn't see any mention of this in the article.
    Last edited by Moongirl; August 17th, 2011 at 01:17 PM.

I'm sure she is bonding and spending quality time with the baby while she recuperates from her tummy tuck. And honestly, if I had the money and nerve, I'd probably tummy tuck it, too.

fgg

i'm sure she's breastfeeding because it burns a ton of calories, right?
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    Trust me, I am by no means a VB fantard, but why is everyone assiming she is not bonding or caring for her child? I didn't see any mention of this in the article.
    My last post was judgemental but I just think she comes across as a self obsessed woman who puts more thought into what she eats than her children.
    I know what it's like to have eating/body issues and it's not a good place to be. I hope i'm wrong as no-one should feel this much pressure to lose a stone , especially as she doesn't currently act/sing/model so the pressure will be coming from an internal source.
    Maybe she is hidden away as she is having a boob job , tummy lipo and other procedures. You never know with rich people!

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    Trust me, I am by no means a VB fantard, but why is everyone assuming she is not bonding or caring for her child? I didn't see any mention of this in the article.
    where have you been? don't you know that unless you quit your job, get fat and stop caring about your looks, you're a selfish bitch unworthy of being a mother?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by DolceVita View Post
    What a pathetic woman she is. There's nothing wrong with exercising or going on a diet but it's scary how obsessive famous women are and how little they seem to actually engage with their children Why not relax and bond with your child?
    I don't know if she's not spending time with her kids, but I do feel sorry for someone who is so ruled by her figure. It's not like she's a model or actress where her income is affected by her weight. It's just a shame she can't relax a bit and enjoy food. She's missing out. You can be fit and eat, even splurge every once in awhile. She always looks miserable, so I'm assuming she's hungry a lot of the time. Being hungry puts me in a bad mood too.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    where have you been? don't you know that unless you quit your job, get fat and stop caring about your looks, you're a selfish bitch unworthy of being a mother?

I've got the "get fat" part taken care of, but I still work; do I still qualify?

I'm on a very low carb diet & pee on ketosticks to make sure I am in Ketosis who CrossFits 5 x a week and I still have plenty of time for my son. Exercising & dieting only take up a small portion of the day.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information