Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sharon Osbourne

Default Sharon Osbourne

She has often spoken out about her life-long battle with weigh and even had a gastric band fitted in 1999 before having it removed in 2006.

But despite undergoing considerable plastic surgery over the years, including a tummy tuck and liposuction it seems that Sharon Osbourne’s recent money worries have led her to comfort eat.

The TV presenter was leaving Madeo restaurant in LA and her black baggy dressed failed to disguise her fuller figure.

Sharon Osbourne, seen leaving a restaurant with friend Anastasia (left), appears to have put on weight in recent months. Seen in February (right)

Sharon, 58, who was dining with her friend singer Anastasia, was wearing a baggy long black dress but the loose fitting couldn’t hide her recent weight gain.
    Back in February this year Mrs Osbourne was looked considerable slimmer at the Annual AIDS Foundation Academy Awards in West Hollywood, but since then she has been caught up with money troubles after failing to pay a substantial amount of tax.

And at the end of June Sharon and her husband rocker Ozzy were forced to put their palatial abode in the famed Hidden Hills on the market for just under $13million.

Warm greeting: The TV presenter was seen leaving Madeo restaurant with her singer friend and signed an autograph for a fan

Weight gain: The America's Got Talent judge appears to have put on a considerable amount of weight in recent months

Earlier this year the family were having to fight to keep their home from being seized by the Internal Revenue Service due to a whopping $1.8million tax bill.

In a series of Twitter messages after the story first broke, Sharon appeared to point the finger at the couple's financial advisers, but she also took personal responsibility for the mess.

'Just because you're paying someone doesn't mean they're doing the job correctly,' she wrote on last Friday.

Behind the desk: Sharon is currently working as a judge on America's Got Talent alongside Piers Morgan and Howie Mandel

Putting troubles to one side: Sharon appears to have put her recent tax troubles behind her on the show, but the effect of the problems has taken its toll on her weight

Days later she added: 'You can't rely on anyone but yourself. You have to be on top of your own business affairs. My fault ... lesson learned.'

But it seems that her recent troubles has taken its toll on her waistline and Sharon’s weight appears to be creeping back up.

The Talk presenter has regularly gone under the surgeon's knife in the quest for a slimline physique.

On the market: Last month Sharon and Ozzy put their palatial Hidden Hills home up for sale after experiencing tax problems

The former X Factor judge admitted to spending hundreds of thousands on plastic surgery in the past, including stomach stapling, a face lift, brow lift and breast enhancement.

She has also previously had liposuction and body contouring operations to remove sagging skin.

In the late 1990s Sharon even had a gastric band fitted, leading her to plunge from a portly size 22 to a 10.

Read more: Sharon Osbourne shows off a fuller figure | Mail Online
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Oh,well. I think she still looks great & I like the shorter hairdo.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

awww well, she's under a lot of stress, she's still beautiful imo

She survived colon cancer, she's close to 60. It's fine if she packs on some pounds at this point in her life.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

She said publicly that she knew she'd gain weight when she removed the band.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I wonder if she is sick.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    She said publicly that she knew she'd gain weight when she removed the band.
    It's pretty impressive that she kept it off as long as she did without it. She's stressed, she's getting older and I'm sure now that people are talking about it she'll figure something out to lose it again.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

I'm sure removing the lapband has a lot to do with it

so she may have gained a little. Why does the press jump on this shit?

^ Because she has spent a fortune on cosmetic surgery, lapbands and what not and ends up just the same as you or me.

She looks great to me, although I prefer when her hair has a bit more height. I hope she's doing alright, fucking bloodsucking IRS.
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

Hit By Ban Bus!

She looks great, who cares if she gained some weight.

This is what I hate about people. You are expected to have the same figure whether you are 20 or 60. Sadly life doesn't always go along with that.

Love Sharon, she is 10000 times better looking than Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    This is what I hate about people. You are expected to have the same figure whether you are 20 or 60. Sadly life doesn't always go along with that.
    So true! It's an impossible standard that no one could live up to. One could exercise & eat right, etc, but the fact of the matter is, as we age, our metabolism slows down, our bodies change, the way we carry our weight shifts, etc. I'd rather look like Sharon O. than Madonna with her sinewy arms & gaunt face.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information