Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kim Kardashian claims she doesn't care if she's a size 4 or 14 . Whatever

Default Kim Kardashian claims she doesn't care if she's a size 4 or 14 . Whatever

Earlier this week, I covered Kim Kardashian’s Cosmopolitan UK cover and cover interview. The Cosmo piece had a surprisingly good photo shoot and an unsurprisingly boring interview. Kim Kardashian doesn’t have much to say about anything. She’s really vapid and superficial, but I suppose there are worse things. But what really irritated me is that Kim attempted to be a role model for girls with curves, only to smack reality in the face with her enormous, delusional ass:
    “I never aspired to be a size zero. Although one time I tried on a dress with a size-8 label when I thought I was a size 4. It turned out it was a UK size 8, so actually it was my normal size. But it made me think, “Why do I even care?” I couldn’t care less if it said 14. It’s just a number. Your best measure is to look in the mirror. I always say you shouldn’t weigh yourself. I don’t even have a set of scales in my house.”
    Do you hear that? Embrace your curves, but while you’re embracing away, Kim would just like to remind you that she is a size 4. Seriously. Once again, I’m not saying Kim is heavy or that she has a bad figure - on the contrary, I like her figure, and I like her curves. But the bitch isn’t a size 4.
    To make matters worse, the day after this interview went out, Kim stepped out wearing the most unfortunate pair of Bermuda shorts I’ve ever seen, and they made her look like a size 18, not a size 4. It was like Kim’s subconsciously decided to underline her size 4 delusion for the world.
    So these are some new photos of Size 4 in spandex, leaving the gym on Thursday. Yes, her “gym bag” is a Birkin. Ugh. Other than that… yeah, her body looks really great. Despite the cameltoe, this is one of Kim’s most attractive and flattering ensembles ever.

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Kim Kardashian: “Size 4″ in spandex, with an Hermes Birkin gym bag

This vapid idiot is not a size four. Maybe there was a time after she got liposuction and before she had the boob and ass implants that was a 4, but for now she's just silicone squeezed into a cellulite casing.

Seriously, STFU. All she has to talk about her is body...Just fucking go away! Nobody cares and everyone knows you're full of plastic and silicone no matter how much you deny. Dumb ho.

She looks better here than she has in a long time.
    I like most of the clothes that she wears (when she's not trying to look like a street walker), and this is no exception.
    However, I'll believe that she doesn't "care" if she's a size 4-14 or whatever when she a) stops talking about it & b) stops shilling her diet pills/drinks/suppliments/etc.....

I can't fault her on using her birkin as her gym bag, I have something similar & its just so convenient for everything.

Take your obnoxious camel toe and go away, Kim.

Elite Member

ok, what is the hype about her body? short legs, fat ass, big hips, plastic face. seriously, any chubby bitch with a lipo-ed stomach can say she has kims body

Set of scales? What the hell? Is she measuring herself opposite a bunch of sugar bags or something?

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    ok, what is the hype about her body? short legs, fat ass, big hips, plastic face. seriously, any chubby bitch with a lipo-ed stomach can say she has kims body
    I think its the big behind and big hips. Before she messed up her face, most people I knew, including women, agreed she was beautiful. Now, however, they disagree. She has the face of a cat. Everyone knows shes vain, shes a dead fish in bed and she has a serious problem with her weight. This routine of hers is so tired, how does she expect to speak out for people with curves when shes hawking diet pills every other day?

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Set of scales? What the hell? Is she measuring herself opposite a bunch of sugar bags or something?
    It's an interview in a British magazine & that's what we call the apparatus that one uses to weigh oneself.

A*O

It's a good job she doesn't care not being a size 4 because she's isn't anywhere close. You couldn't cram that ass into anything less than a size 14 IMO.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    I think its the big behind and big hips. Before she messed up her face, most people I knew, including women, agreed she was beautiful. Now, however, they disagree. She has the face of a cat. Everyone knows shes vain, shes a dead fish in bed and she has a serious problem with her weight. This routine of hers is so tired, how does she expect to speak out for people with curves when shes hawking diet pills every other day?
    i agree she was beautiful before too. in my opinion, there are some women that are so beautiful that they look good bigger or thinner and she used to be one of them. i don't think she has a serious prob with her weight, but she has a problem with proving to people she is thin. her frame is naturally larger-ie big hips, so she will never be long, lean, and curvy like halle berry for example. i see women everyday with flat stomachs and fat everywhere else. i personally don't like it but she obviously loves the attention it gets.
    whatever. bitch knows she isn't a 4 and made money off of big fake tits and a big ass, so she should own whatever size her plastic junk fits in.

There is nothing attractive about having stability balls implanted in your behind. She looks like a freak.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Isn't she really short too? Is that why she's always wearing hooker heels?
    "You can't date your fuck buddy."

Kim Kardashian doesn’t have much to say about anything. She’s really vapid and superficial, but I suppose there are worse things.

Quote Originally Posted by samantha jones View Post
    Isn't she really short too? Is that why she's always wearing hooker heels?
    She's built like JLo. Short, huge butt with stumpy legs.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information