Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kim Kardashian back to working out after "falling off the wagon"

Default Kim Kardashian back to working out after "falling off the wagon"

Fans have been speculating that Kim Kardashian's famous curves were looking more ample than ever in recent weeks.
    And yesterday they received confirmation that they were right - from Kim herself.
    The 30-year-old reality star admitted she had given her usual daily exercise regimen a break while filming her new reality show Kim and Kourtney Take New York.
    'I hit the gym hard today!!!! I fell off for 8 weeks in NYC BUT IM BAAAACKKKK!' she wrote on her Twitter page.
    Just like us: Kim Kardashian revealed she skipped the gym for 8-weeks while shooting her new reality show

Kim, who at 5ft 2in claimed to be a U.S. size 2 just a few months ago, has famously battled her weight for years.
    Kim kept her curves wrapped up as she headed to Los Angeles International Airport last night to catch a flight back to New York after spending Thanksgiving with her family in California.
    Kim and her sister Kourtney, 31, have been filming a spin off show which follows the girls as they open the New York branch of their clothing boutique DASH.

They and sister Khloe already own stores in Calabasas and Miami.
    Dressed hear to toe in black, with her favourite thigh high black boots Kim looked sad as she headed to the airport while telling onlookers that she would only be gone a few days.

Bon voyage: Kim left her home in Beverly Hills to head to LAX airport

The star is perhaps sad to leave her rumoured new boyfriend Gabriel Aubrey behind.
    Kim was first spotted with the 34-year-old model and ex-boyfriend of Halle Berry at a Los Angeles Lakers basketball game last Sunday where they sat court-side and appeared very flirtatious.
    Then on Thursday the couple enjoyed a date night at the movies, heading to the Arclight Cinema in Sherman Oaks to catch a screening of Burlesque.

Perhaps the new romance has encouraged Kim to work out.

Read more: Kim Kardashian covers up her curves after admitting she's 'fallen off the wagon' | Mail Online
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

What'd she do- fall off the wagon and roll right into a bakery? She isn't huge but I swear she has two giant pastries stuffed into the back of her her pants.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

She looks the same as she always does.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

I wouldn't mind looking like that

The only time she looks noticeably different (i.e. smaller) is in professional photo shoots.

And of course those photos are probably doctored to the hilt. In fact, I bet the only time these (Kim and women like her who are famous for little more than their looks and whoever they're fucking) broads ever really "work out" is for two weeks before one of these bikini shoots. Along with some combo of starving, popping pills and colonics, of course. Or all of the above.

There have been brief moments where she looks noticeably smaller. Then she goes right back to her usual fat ass self. Not that her usual fat ass self is really 'fat' anywhere outside of L.A.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I don't believe they work out either, it's all for show

Her ass is ridiculous.

So is her boobage she looks like a barbie doll and not in a good way.

8 weeks w/o a gym = extreme weight gain? Unhealthy diet then???

She's always licking ice cream cones to show how "sexay" she is. Maybe it got out of control. She's so stuffed into her clothes she just looks really uncomfortable to me. Everything so tight, spandex-ridden, squeezy. Makes me want to scream. She probably sobs with relief when she can unpop that bra at the end of the day.

Yes, her spandex look is pitiful.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    The only time she looks noticeably different (i.e. smaller) is in professional photo shoots.

And of course those photos are probably doctored to the hilt. In fact, I bet the only time these (Kim and women like her who are famous for little more than their looks and whoever they're fucking) broads ever really "work out" is for two weeks before one of these bikini shoots. Along with some combo of starving, popping pills and colonics, of course. Or all of the above.

There have been brief moments where she looks noticeably smaller. Then she goes right back to her usual fat ass self. Not that her usual fat ass self is really 'fat' anywhere outside of L.A.
    Spot on!

Elite Member

She was at a Nordstrom's near me last weekend and I really wanted to go just to see what she looked like in real life vs. pictures. Didn't get around to it and then I heard they had to close down the Nordy's due to crowds. LOL

Translation: "Leeeewk at my asssss".
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

She looks like she is bursting at the seams. Just wait til she hits mid-40's and perimeno.

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    She was at a Nordstrom's near me last weekend and I really wanted to go just to see what she looked like in real life vs. pictures. Didn't get around to it and then I heard they had to close down the Nordy's due to crowds. LOL
    Ive always wanted to see if shes as pretty in person as well but we never get chances like that around here because no celebrities come around this area.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information