Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 78

Thread: Bristol Palin maintains curves despite DWTS routines

  1. #1
    Elite Member mrs.v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    highway jammed with broken heroes
    Posts
    22,697

    Default Bristol Palin maintains curves despite DWTS routines

    Most contestants on Dancing With The Stars notice dramatic changes in their bodies. But not Bristol Palin.
    The 20-year-old daughter of Sarah Palin has maintained her healthy curves in spite of the rigorous exercise she has been doing for the last three months.

    The young star happily admits that she hasn't seen a change in her body shape.






    Healthy curves: Bristol Palin, seen here in September (left) and then just last week (right) managed to maintain her figure despite daily dancing rehearsals


    'I haven't really noticed a change,' the finalist admitted to OK Magazine.

    'I think most people lose weight on the show because they are too stressed out to eat, but I haven't had that problem.'
    In fact she was regularly spotted eating fast food and sweet treats during breaks from rehearsals and filming.






    Munchies: Bristol regularly enjoyed McDonalds and Pinkberry frozen yoghurt on breaks from rehearsing



    Final performance: Bristol wore a conservative all black outfit for one of her dances on the show finale


    'I'm a regular sized girl and I accept that. I'm comfortable in my own skin,' she said.

    Bristol, who has a two-year-old son, got through to the show's finale and came third overall in the competition.
    While she is happy to have maintained her curves some other celebrities who competed on the show are ecstatic with their new slimmed down bodies.
    Dirty Dancing actress Jennifer Grey, 50, who won the competition, dropped a reported 10lbs during the filming and fellow season 11 competitor Brandy, 31, claims she lost a whole dress size going from a US size 6 to a 4.



    Dirty dancing: Jennifer Grey, right, and her partner Derek Hough, perform their final dance on the season finale








    Success story: Kelly Osbourne, seen here in 2007 (left) and again in 2010 (right) lost an astonishing 50lbs because of the show


    But one of the most noticeable body changes because of the show was that of Kelly Osbourne.

    The 26-year-old singer and reality star claims that competing on Dancing With The Stars season 10 helped her lose a staggering 50lbs (3st 5lb).

    The star recently spoke to Piers Morgan on his new US chat show about her weight loss and admitted that she even considered having a gastric band fitted, like her mother Sharon did.

    'Iím a girl, girls are never happy with the way they look,' she says. ' There is always something that you want to change but I will say that this is the most content that I have ever been in my life.'


    Read more: Bristol Palin maintains curves despite strenuous Dancing With The Stars routines | Mail Online
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

  2. #2
    Elite Member C_is_for_Cookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,733

    Default

    That's because all she did was stomp around, not actually doing anything that required activity.
    avatar made by green_queen@LJ

  3. #3
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    That's because all she did was stomp around, not actually doing anything that required activity.
    No, it's because she's clearly pregnant.

  4. #4
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    59,723

    Default

    She seems to be carrying the fetus in her jowls.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

  5. #5
    Gold Member 00Kimmi00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Koalaland
    Posts
    1,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    She seems to be carrying the fetus in her jowls.

    Quote of the day.

  6. #6
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,678

    Default

    Of course she must be pregnant. The fact that she's stuffing her porky face with McDonald's has absolutely nothing to do with her chunk. Everyone knows that crap food doesn't make you fat.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  7. #7
    Elite Member WhoAmI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,371

    Default

    This has been discussed ad nauseum in the DWTS thread:



    Bristol Palin's performance on DWTS and others too

  8. #8
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    59,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Of course she must be pregnant. The fact that she's stuffing her porky face with McDonald's has absolutely nothing to do with her chunk. Everyone knows that crap food doesn't make you fat.
    Sure that's more likely, but another out of wedlock pregnancy makes for better gossip.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

  9. #9
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    21,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    That's because all she did was stomp around, not actually doing anything that required activity.
    This. And I don't believe she "maintained" her weight either, looks more to me like she gained.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~



  10. #10
    Elite Member WhoAmI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,371

    Default

    he 20-year-old daughter of Sarah Palin has maintained her healthy curves
    Nothing "healthy" about that weight gain. Especially if she did it by going to McDonald's every day. The gain actually would be "healthier" if she WAS pregnant.

  11. #11
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,558

    Default

    Eating like a pig (and shitty food at that) is why she's still a fat ass even with all that activity.

    It's not rocket science. And she's an idiot for pissing away the opportunity to make the most of this stretch of hard core exercise by simply eating nutritious food (which tastes way better than McD's anyway) in normal amounts instead of shoveling it in like a longshoreman.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  12. #12
    Gold Member philbert_wormly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    812

    Default

    She drinks.

    Closet boozer all the way.

    Such a thing is my tin hat wearing theory as of right now.

  13. #13
    Elite Member Laurent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Out There
    Posts
    39,139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    Exercising 8 hours a day and still gaining weight is quite a feat.

  14. #14
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    21,666

    Default

    Waiting for her tweet saying all those haterz turned her into a stress eater....
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~



  15. #15
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    666

    Default

    It is not physically possible to gain that much weight in such a short amount of time - she is normal weight in the Sarah Palin Alaska show which finished shooting shortly before DWTS began- while you are physically active enough to be a serious contestant on DWTS, even if you hit McDonald's every day. There is a limit to the amount of calories you can ingest and still be able to dance. If all that weight gain was from nonstop eating, she wouldn't have time to learn any routines. And she would feel too sick to dance.

    She's pregnant.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Bristol Palin's performance on DWTS and others too
    By sluce in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: December 26th, 2010, 12:13 PM
  2. Bristol Palin and the trouble with Christian sex
    By buttmunch in forum Faith and Religion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: March 29th, 2010, 01:48 PM
  3. Bristol Palin named for ESPN
    By WhoAmI in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: February 8th, 2009, 10:45 PM
  4. Bristol Palin underage drinking pics!
    By TheONe in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: September 2nd, 2008, 06:20 PM
  5. Why the Bristol Palin/Sarah Palin pregnancy controversy is relevant
    By rebelpleb in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 2nd, 2008, 05:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •