Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kelly Osbourne

Default Kelly Osbourne

Wow, she has got so tiny.

This is her at the Emmys

Kelly Osbourne looks slimmer than ever as she shows off her tiny waist in a tight black dress at the Emmys

She has lost over three stone since appearing on Dancing With The Stars, and Kelly Osbourne is clearly pleased with the results.
    The 25-year-old star looked stunning as she arrived at the 62nd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles wearing a beautiful black Tony Ward dress which highlighted her svelte figure and tiny waist.
    Glowing as she posed on the red carpet, Kelly also showed off her new blonde hair, which was recently dyed from its purple shade for her role in movie Should Have Been Romeo.

Svelte: Kelly Osbourne looked slimmer than ever as she arrived at the Emmy awards wearing a figure-hugging Tony Ward dress

Tiny: The 25-year-old star showed off her tiny waist in the tight dress

Kelly, who once tipped the scales at nearly 11.5 stone, lost over three stone when started training for Dancing With The Stars, and has kept up her diet and exercise regime ever since.

More...

However, her plans to get into the best shape ever were nearly ruined earlier this week when she hurt her neck and was told not to exercise.
    A worried Kelly tweeted fans: 'Just left the chiropractor my neck is so bad I am not allowed to lift anything heavy or work out for a week!!! This sucks!'

Beautiful: Kelly has lost over three stone since appearing on Dancing With The Stars and is now a tiny size six

Painted lady: The low back of the sleeveless dress drew attention to Kelly's many tattoos

At her heaviest: A larger Kelly at the Elle Style Awards in 2007

But there was no sign of any injury tonight as Kelly arrived at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles looking better than ever.
    It wasn't an easy journey to the Emmys though, as Kelly had been dropped off at the wrong place for the awards, and had to find her own way to the right entrance.
    She wrote on Twitter: 'Finally made to the e studio at the emmy's after getting dropped off at the wrong place and having to walk about a mile!!!'
    Now a happy size six after shedding her excess weight, Kelly said recently that going on the U.S. TV talent show was the best decision she ever made.
    She said: ''I've completely changed the way I eat since doing Dancing With The Stars.
    'A trick I've learned is to eat just a little bit of something that has no carbs and no sugar in it before you go to sleep because it keeps your metabolism going.

'They say you should never eat before you go to bed, but I've found just having a tiny little snack - like half an apple or something like that - before you go to sleep really helps.'
    But Kelly has never forgotten how she felt when she was overweight and a size 14.
    She said recently: 'The worst thing was when some horrible obnoxious teenager screamed out a car window to me, "You’re fat!"

'I went to my parents bawling, "I'd rather be called ugly than be called fat!" '

'I took more hell for being fat than I did for being an absolute raging drug addict. I will never understand that.'

Read more: Emmys 2010: Kelly Osbourne looks slimmer than ever as she shows off her tiny waist in a tight black dress | Mail Online

Now she's got great body. She did with herself a huge thing

She looks great. I think thyat Dancing thing gave her a whole new life.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

She looks lovely! Doesn't need to lose any more, just maintain (which is, unfortunately, the most difficult part).

She looks great! I've always thought it was weird though, how her waist has gotten slimmer but her arms and legs are still pudgy still

I've always liked her - I have no idea why. She looks lovely, I hope she's healthy though.

I can't be the only one who absolutely loves her Emmy dress.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I've always liked her too, she looks fun, but in a normal kind of way.
    I wonder if she regrets her tattoos now, they really don't suit her anymore (not that they ever did but you know what I mean ... they're really trashy and cheap looking, which is not what she looks like now)
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

wow she's absolutely petite like her mother! very small frame on those two, I think she's cute as hell, always have....well except for her drugged out phase when she looked and acted like shit.

I don't like her at all. She doesn't seem to do anything except pose really badly. It's clear she has lost weight but I find her so unglamorous.

Silver Member

Good for Kelly,she looks great!

Apart from the shitty old lady hair she finally looks her age. The weight aged her 15 years, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by SillyME54 View Post
    She looks great! I've always thought it was weird though, how her waist has gotten slimmer but her arms and legs are still pudgy still
    That's weird, isn't it? Her waist is tiny, but the arms still look the same...
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I think she is adorable.

Other than the hair, she looks great. She'd probably look better with a warm dark brown color, woven through with subtle auburn highlights.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    That's weird, isn't it? Her waist is tiny, but the arms still look the same...
    ^This.

What's up with that, I wonder?

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information