Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scott Weiland gains 40 pounds

Default Scott Weiland gains 40 pounds

My favorite hot and gifted, drug loving, bi polar, chain smoking rock star Scott Weiland of Stone Temple Pilots/Velvet Revolver/Scott Weiland Band and Stone Temple Pilots again has added 40 lbs to his previous 135 lb. frame. He says he’s been off heroin since 2002 or so.

In the past 10 years he’s done lots of rehab visits, a couple of courtroom and jail visits, got tossed out of VR, got married, became a devoted father of a boy and girl, has his own clothing label with English Laundry, got divorced, did some solo albums, reunited with STP, recorded the first STP album in 10 years and now is on tour.

Guitarist Dean Deleo is worried and has voiced his complaints that Scott is taking lots of pills, forgetting lyrics, falling of the stage and sometimes out of it. Scott said on Howard Stern that he still drinks alcohol but is happy that he has not returned to his main addiction – heroin.

He said he’s pleased about the weight gain. I think the new album is really good. I heard a couple of interviews where he sounded good and very polite. He was very nice to the TMZ guys. I can’t think of any druggie rockers who have physically changed as much as Scott has.

Who would have thought he’d be here this long? He's not seeing anyone now and still pines for his ex-wife (who set 80,000 dollars worth of his clothing on fire on their lawn). I truly hope that they are good parents and do whatever they can to guide their children because both of them are bipolar and addicts.

Now

1993 or so

I downloaded the new STP song "Between the Lines" after watchin em perform on Letterman.....sigh......Scott Weiland is sooooo HOT and i don't even like guys with tats.

They were also great on Kimmel, you can still see em perform on ABC's official Jimmy Kimmel Live. The date is 5/27

"Jimmy Kimmel Live 5/27" Full Episode - Jimmy Kimmel Live! - ABC.com
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

In Benedict Cumberbatch's Velvet Tuxedo, USA

Scott is hot no matter what.
    “You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.” - Tom Hiddleston

Elite Member

he looks better

I have always thought he was hot, even when he looked strung out.
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Quote Originally Posted by PoisonGirl View Post
    Scott is hot no matter what.
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrebel View Post
    Me, too. He just exudes sex.

He looks better with more meat on his bones.

Anyone remember the "Sex Type Thing" video? He looked great at that weight.

^^ How fun to see Paula Prentiss and Richard Benjamin. She's such a good comedienne.

Quote Originally Posted by TonjaLasagna View Post
    I downloaded the new STP song "Between the Lines" after watchin em perform on Letterman.....sigh......Scott Weiland is sooooo HOT and i don't even like guys with tats.

They were also great on Kimmel, you can still see em perform on ABC's official Jimmy Kimmel Live. The date is 5/27

"Jimmy Kimmel Live 5/27" Full Episode - Jimmy Kimmel Live! - ABC.com
    I saw them too. He was moving around the stage so much that it was hard to get a good look at him. They are such great musicians and song writers. Glad they are back together.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Me, too. He just exudes sex.
    So we're the Scott is Hot club.

Count me into the "Scott is Hot" club. We saw STP last year at a music festival and they were amazing. He's a wildman on stage! Love it!!!
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Still hot!
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

Bronze Member

I agree, he looks better now, though gaining weight from alcohol is not the best way (he's got most of the new pounds in his face and on his belly, so it's likely), but he should probably be more like 155 than 135 to his height. On the last night of the newly finished tour with STP they walked off on him when he was doing a drunk freak out on stage, so I wonder how long the reunion will last... He has the most amazing voice, it works well both in rock, in unplugged, in softer pop and more modern sounds. It's sad he can't keep it together with his bands, such a waiste.

I noticed the weight gain last summer, from the second row of the pit. He looked sharp in a white suit, and spoke clearly. The summer before, at the sho I went to he was 98 pounds, had a safari hat and slurred his way through the set. I don't think he will ever be clean, but at least he got rid of that crazy bitch Mary.

Is he a real ginger? He dyes it dark, but when Stp first cam out when he was abour 22 or 23, his hair looked to be naturally light red.

Me too.

Bronze Member

I think he had his natural hair at the unplugged with STP because his beard is the same colour. When he cut it short with VR it was the same colour again.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZugtRPZguQ[/youtube]

EDIT it was at the end of the summer (I think, but I might remember wrong), so he might be a bit sunbleached.
    Last edited by G-clef; May 31st, 2010 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FashionVictim View Post
    I noticed the weight gain last summer, from the second row of the pit. He looked sharp in a white suit, and spoke clearly. The summer before, at the sho I went to he was 98 pounds, had a safari hat and slurred his way through the set. I don't think he will ever be clean, but at least he got rid of that crazy bitch Mary.

Is he a real ginger? He dyes it dark, but when Stp first cam out when he was abour 22 or 23, his hair looked to be naturally light red.
    The words 'beer belly' and S.W. just don't go together, but I'm all for healthy.

I think I want to read Mary's book.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information