Thread: Jennifer Lopez Didn't Care About "Flabby Belly" After Twins' Birth

Default Jennifer Lopez Didn't Care About "Flabby Belly" After Twins' Birth

Jennifer Lopez wasn't afraid to laugh at herself -- or her post-baby figure -- after welcoming Emme and Max (her twins with husband Marc Anthony) in February 2008.
    "I remember my flabby belly hanging out right after I gave birth," Lopez, 40, confides in the new issue of Us Weekly. "I kind of laughed and said to Marc, 'Look, baby! Isn't this crazy?' I just didn't care."

The superstar -- just named Us Weekly's Style Icon of the Decade -- admits that she feels differently about that "belly" in hindsight. "I look back at pictures from that time, and I'm like 'Oh, god, I was fat. I was still heavy eight months out!'"

It was Emme and Max who finally inspired Lopez to get her famous body back and shed 50 pounds. The star of The Back-Up Plan explains: "You get to the point where you're like, Where am I? What happened to me? I got to get myself together for my kids, you know? They need to know what I really look like."

Not that everything is exactly as it was before she became a mom. Although she's "back to the size I was before I had the babies," Lopez says her "rib cage" shifted while carrying her son and daughter. "Before I was always able to fit into sample-size clothes from designers, and now they have to take them out just a bit...It's no big deal."

News - Jennifer Lopez "Didn't Care" About "Flabby Belly" After Twins' Birth - Moms & Babies - UsMagazine.com

"Before I was always able to fit into sample-size clothes from designers,...
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

^^^I know, like she could slip into that -2 size stuff with THOSE hips.

Elite Member

she has the kim kardashian syndrome? you have a huge ass and big hips-just own it. i would respect you more. and newsflash-u were never a sample size 0-which is actually a good thing.

Standing outside a KFC defending the Colonel

I think she has a nice body. At any rate, I think I'd rather look at her, fat or not, then hear her sing any day of the week.
    I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them. - George W. Bush

Id rather not see her attempt to act or sing, she needs to just stand there and be pretty. But I see she cant do that at all, so I guess Ill just deal with her and avoid everything she does.

Talking out her backside, as usual!

Why do these celebs pretend they are down to earth? Of course she cared, she's obsessed with herself

I just remembered, didnt she go into hiding during her pregnancy? Yes, I seem to recall she did because she was so huge she didnt want anyone to see her.

Jennifer Lopez Goes Into Hiding at The Insider
    Yep, she did. Just found an article.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Poor Jennifer. Her career has tanked so she's reduced to talking about her weight for US Weekly. She couldn't even get a People cover. Does she really expect us to believe she didn't care that she was fat?

The Back Up Plan is sitting at 28% on rottentomatoes. Yikes. Still, JL should have some consolation that her lousy reviews weren't as bad as Jennifer Aniston's The Bounty Hunter, which is at 8%!

The Back-Up Plan Review | Pajiba - Scathing Reviews for Bitchy People
    The Back-Up Plan Movie Review
    Its been compared to a horror film! Twice! I saw some of it and lost interest immediately when I thought it over. How in the World does this guy like her so much that he stays and helps her raise the baby? He doesnt even know her nine months before she has the child. It just seems so crazy, and not in a good way. But maybe I just dont know much.

Like she didn't lipo that shit...

When she hosted SNL recently, her body looked fug - these big ol' child-bearing hips, big ass, all perched precariously on short stumpy legs with skinny calves.

You dont say? When was that, is it on Hulu? I wouldnt mind checking it out. Surely it couldnt be that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    You dont say? When was that, is it on Hulu? I wouldnt mind checking it out. Surely it couldnt be that bad.
    Try Hulu or TWOP (Television Without Pity).

Hulu - Search
    Thanks. Heres what I found on Hulu, in case anyone is interested. She cant be that bad right? Right?

Thread Information