Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How does Amanda Seyfried look this good? By eating an 'awful' raw food diet

Default How does Amanda Seyfried look this good? By eating an 'awful' raw food diet

How does Amanda Seyfried look this good? By eating an 'awful' raw food diet

By Daily Mail Reporter
    Last updated at 8:09 AM on 16th March 2010

Posing in a basque and stockings, Mamma Mia star Amanda Seyfried shows off an enviably slender figure.
    But in a refreshing burst of honesty the 24-year-old admits it isn't without effort.
    She says she sticks to a rigid raw food diet in an attempt to stay slim.

Raw food only: Amanda Seyfried appears in the April edition of Esquire

'It's intense. And sort of awful,' she tells Esquire magazine. 'Yesterday for lunch? Spinach. Just Spinach. Spinach and some seeds.'
    The blonde blames the pressures of Hollywood for forcing her to worry about her figure.

'If I didnít run and work out, thereís no way I would be this thin,' she told Glamour magazine in an earlier interview.

'But I have to stay in shape because Iím an actress.
    'Itís f***ed up and itís twisted, but I wouldnít get the roles otherwise.

Dazzling: Amanda last night at the premiere of her new film Chloe in New York with co-star Julianna Moore

'If Iíd been a bit bigger, I donít think they would have cast me for Mamma Mia!'
    Amanda is currently promoting her new film Dear John.
    Although she already has a house in LA, she is reportedly apartment-hunting in New York with English boyfriend Dominic Cooper, who lives in London with Gavin & Stacey star James Corden.
    The couple, who met on the set of Mamma Mia! three years ago, are currently in a long-distance relationship, splitting their time between LA and London.

she actually looked better with a little more weight on her, like when she was on 'veronica mars'. gorgeous girl though. she reminds me of sophie dahl.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Stupid bint.

I don't know why Seyfried, who is not stick thin, would need to already be on some weird dietary regimen at the age of 24 to maintain this body weight.

Well I guess she's just being truthful. If she wants the roles, she's got to be very slim.

She's very interesting looking, kinda has a vintage/old school look. Personally I think she could rock some curves and put many to shame, but oh well.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

She has amazing boobies!
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

She's not too thin. Her body is nice and normal looking. She is probably meant to be a big bigger, considering how disciplined she has to eat.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

She's not too thin or anything, but with her build, I think she could pull off a rounder/softer look.

If she gets any thinner it'll mess up her face.

Bronze Member bold and beautiful's Avatar

blah what a way to live.She kind of reminds me of a young Michelle Pfiffer.

Eating healthy food and exercising for a few years so she can make millions upon millions of dollars isn't that big of a sacrifice, in my opinion. If she saves, she'll never have to work again.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I don't know why Seyfried, who is not stick thin, would need to already be on some weird dietary regimen at the age of 24 to maintain this body weight.
    Because not every woman is naturally thin of course

Living on spinach sounds really dull, I like her honesty though

See, I go to the Gabby thread upstairs and feel like shit about my body. Then I come in here and see this. Spinach? Amanda's hot, yeah, but I bet she's miserable. That's no healthier than the people who stuff their faces nonstop. So she's afraid that if she lets more than spinach and seeds pass her lips she'll get too fat to act? I'm sorry, I know "that's Hollywood" and all, but what the fuck does weight have to do with acting? We all thought Gabby was amazing in Precious. Christina Hendricks probably struggles to stand up straight, but since it's all in her tits it's sexy. If that fat was all in her, let's say stomach, I bet she'd be nowhere right now. And it upsets me because she's an awesome actress.
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

Sounds like a recipe for early onset osteoporosis. Can't she throw some fish or beans in there?
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

On a side note, it looks like Julianna Moore is about to have to choose between her ass and her face. She looks a bit peaked in that pic.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Just because she had spinach and nuts for one lunch doesn't mean that's what she eats for every meal. And, remember, she singled out that meal to bitch about, so it must have been less than she normally eats. Raw fooders can eat dairy, meat, and eggs, as long as they follow the guidelines of the diet. Not all do, but some choose to.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information