Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nadine Coyle's legs

Default Nadine Coyle's legs

Her curvy figure has made her one of the more popular members of Girls Aloud.
    But it seems that since moving to Los Angeles, Nadine Coyle has swapped it for something skinnier.
    The 24-year-old, who is taking a break from the group to work on her solo album, appears to have fallen victim to LA's most prevalent curse - the size zero.

Too thin? Nadine Coyle had a Bambi moment as she loses her footing - and her shoe - on the steps of her London apartment

Enlarge
    Health plan: Coyle has been running frequently and following a strict diet

She looked shockingly thin yesterday as she arrived at a recording studio in North London.
    Her tiny frame was swamped by her white blazer and loose top, while her black mini skirt did little to hide her painfully thin legs.
    Last night, sources close to the singer insisted she was in 'great health' and was simply busy working hard on new material.
    However, as these pictures show, her weight seems to have fallen dramatically in the past year from a UK size 8 to what appears to be a U.S. size zero, or UK size 4.
    Miss Coyle has in the past insisted that she hates being too thin. In an interview last year, she said: 'I'd hate to be a size zero. I like to look like a woman, with things up front and at the back.
    'My weight fluctuates by half a stone. I'm a (British) size 6-8. I don't like being too skinny. But I've always been really thin and I've been doing exercises that build up my muscle.'
    Last year, she reportedly shocked diners at upmarket restaurant The Ivy by producing a pair of scales from her bag to weigh out her food.
    After measuring out a portion of plain fish with no vegetables, she sent half the dish back to the kitchen unfinished. A spokesman for Miss Coyle declined to comment.

Enlarge
    Shoeless: Coyle hops on one leg after losing one of her heels

Her manager Bruce Garfield insisted Coyle is in 'fabulous shape' and has been doing a lot of running near her Los Angeles home.
    He said: 'She's probably in the best shape she's ever been in spiritually, mentally, physically. She's never been better.'
    Her gaunt appearance in recent weeks will no doubt prompt fears her diet and fitness plan is too drastic for the naturally slim star.
    The Northern Irish singer is rumoured to be stressed about her new debut solo album, wondering if she will match the success of bandmate Cheryl Cole, who has had a No.1 album and single in the UK.

Shaping up: A curvier Nadine (left) when Girls Aloud started out in 2003, and on stage with the band last year

In the Girls Aloud autobiography All That Glitters two years ago, Coyle admitted she used to hate her legs when she was first chosen for the group on Popstars: The Rivals seven years ago.
    She said: 'I always had major issue with my legs. They’re just too skinny and I’ve never liked them.
    'I’d look at them sometimes and want to throw up. They’re like tooth picks.
    'I don’t have the same hang-ups about them now. But I still don’t think they’re great.'
    Meanwhile, Coyle recently denied reports it was her fault the Girls Aloud hiatus was continuing longer than planned.
    Bandmate Kimberley Walsh said last month the group was waiting for Coyle to return from LA so they could discuss the group's future.
    She said: 'The plan is ... well, basically Nadine needs to come over from LA. We need to chat and book it in because there are five people's diaries to work around, rather than just one.'
    In response, Coyle wrote on her Twitter page: 'Laughing at people suggesting I'm holding up GA. Really?? Let's be realistic. Open your eyes. It's made out like I have all the power.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1257266/Nadine-Coyle-looks-painfully-struggles-stay-heels.html#ixzz0hvJL0ktX

She looks disgusting and sick.

There's no way around it, that looks terrible.

if these pics aren't photoshopped then this is disturbing and disgusting.
    not even nicole richie hat sticks like that back when she was anorexic.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

A*O

She's turned into a generic Hollywood ana bobblehead. She actually HAD great legs before she starved them into submission. Moron.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Wtf? I don't believe those photos are real. Edit: no, actually I do. I just noticed her hands. Yuck. She looks anorexic.

A*O

It's The Claw!!!!!
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Horrifying.

She said: 'I always had major issue with my legs. They’re just too skinny and I’ve never liked them.
    'I’d look at them sometimes and want to throw up. They’re like tooth picks.
    'I don’t have the same hang-ups about them now. But I still don’t think they’re great.'

Yes, now they look fabulous. not like toothpicks at all. When her intestines dry together she'd come to her senses.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Such a pity that Soothin is embedded in the grill of the ban bus. I think we might have just found a new idol for her.

There is no way that is healthy or attractive. I'm shocked that she's even able to walk.

Isn't this the one that dated Jesse Metcalfe? (<---I'm a little ashamed right now for making that connection)
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    Isn't this the one that dated Jesse Metcalfe? (<---I'm a little ashamed right now for making that connection)
    yup

She looks as if she hasn't eaten for weeks and can barely walk. This is bad.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Wtf? I don't believe those photos are real. Edit: no, actually I do. I just noticed her hands. Yuck. She looks anorexic.
    Yeah, the hands was the first thing I saw. Not cool say Churchlady
    "Well isn't that special"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information