Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kourtney Kardashian: I'm sick of gaining weight

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Kourtney Kardashian: I'm sick of gaining weight

Khlo Kardashian
    isn't the only member of her family facing weighty issues.
    Big sis Kourtney Kardashian, 30, admits she's nervous about gaining too many pounds during pregnancy. "I weigh myself every day," she told us at the Kardashian Charity Knock Out event in L.A. earlier this week. "I've gained 26 pounds since getting pregnant, except I gained three pounds since yesterday."
    Being eight months pregnant and understandably bigger than usual hasn't stopped the E! reality starlet from conquering a red carpet in heels. But it sounds like Monday's event could be Kourt's last until after she gives birth...
    "Today I vowed that I was going to wear flats, and then last second, I threw on some heels," said Kourtney, showing off a pair of fluorescent pink pumps. "I can't wait to sit down already. It's hard carrying extra weight. I'm over the red carpet being pregnant."
    But stepdad Bruce Jenner warned Kourt that the really hard part was yet to come.
    "I have great confidence she will get through this—that baby will be born" Bruce said, adding that the same doctor who delivered Kourtney will be delivering her child. "But then the real tough stuff starts for her. You've got a little baby there for 24 hours a day, for the next 20 years!"

Kourtney Kardashian: I'm Sick of Gaining Weight - E! Online

'Talk about a dose of reality! Kourtney Kardashian moved to Miami earlier this year to film a show, Kourtney & Khlo Take Miami, about her and her younger sister as sexy singles in the city. But by the time they made the trek back to LA, Kourtney was carrying a little extra baggage. “It wasn’t something I expected or planned,” Kourtney tells Life & Style in an exclusive interview. “It was just meant to be.”
    Now eight months into the pregnancy, Kourtney, 30, is eagerly preparing to welcome a bouncing baby boy with her on-again, off-again boyfriend, Scott Disick, 26, in December. “My pregnancy has been wonderful,” she gushes. “I love being pregnant. I’m excited to be a mom — but I’m nervous.”
    And viewers will get to see her take on the new role — and maybe even get a peek inside the delivery room — during season four of Keeping Up With the Kardashians. What they won’t see, however, is Kourt complaining about her burgeoning belly. “I’m totally excited to gain weight, and I’m embracing it,” she tells Life & Style. “I run around naked all day at home! I like that my body is changing. It’s a beautiful thing.”

And like a good teammate, Scott’s making every effort to redeem himself in the eyes of Kourtney’s family. In the past, she’s accused him of cheating, which he adamantly denies.
    “Scott and I have been going to different parenting classes,” Kourtney tells Life & Style. “They made me nervous at first, putting all kinds of information into my head, but they’re helpful. They’re a fun thing for Scott and me to do together.”
    But being a perfect father doesn’t mean Scott will necessarily make Kourtney an honest woman. “I’m 30, but I never was that girl who was like, ‘I need to get married,’” she says. “I never had a plan. Now I have so much to think about for the baby. I’ll worry about myself later.”'
    Cele|bitchy Blog Archive Kourtney Kardashian: parenting classes make me “nervous”

Wow, that was a quick and drastic change from here and that was less than a few weeks ago. Im surprised Bruce actually said that. Seems none of the Kardashians are really thinking this whole baby thing through. Kim, Khloe, Im looking in your direction.

I'm over the red carpet being pregnant."
    You know, if you weren't such an attention whore, you could just stay home and don't do the red carpet thing.

Elite Member

Can someone please explain to me why she's parading her pregnant self up and down the red carpet? Oh and she is pretty huge. I dont buy 26 lbs. I gained 19 lbs and went home from the hospital in the prebaby jeans. I never wore maternity clothes. No WAY that huge belly is 26lbs.

"I have great confidence she will get through this—that baby will be born" Bruce said
    Well, what the fuck option is there, brainiac? Does he think the baby's just going to petrify and stay up in there forever?
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Dorahacky View Post
    Well, what the fuck option is there, brainiac? Does he think the baby's just going to petrify and stay up in there forever?
    I sure as hell wouldn't want to get out of there knowing that this bitch is my mother.

This family is so annoying....

blah blah blah.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

czb

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    Can someone please explain to me why she's parading her pregnant self up and down the red carpet? Oh and she is pretty huge. I dont buy 26 lbs. I gained 19 lbs and went home from the hospital in the prebaby jeans. I never wore maternity clothes. No WAY that huge belly is 26lbs.
    she may have only gained 26 pounds, she is pretty short. scooter, how tall are you? i gained 29 pounds with twins and definitely wore maternity clothes.

She's complaining about 26 lbs?? She's gained about the recomended 25 lbs, and I'm sure she has a scheduled c- section comming up soon.
    Somebody blow Mel Gibson Already- Michael K

The world according to Bruce Jenner is getting a bit weird. I don't know any man as interested with his adult step-daughters as he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorahacky View Post
    ^If I knew this whackjob was my mother I'd hold on for dear life and stay the fuck inside where it's safe!

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

dumb bitch prego-rexic

Yawn. Stay home then.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information