Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Love Hewitt shares dieting tips

Default Jennifer Love Hewitt shares dieting tips

(Jeezus H., didn't she already do a "how I lost 60 pounds" schtick like, a few months ago? Gawd almighty)

Jennifer Love Hewitt Shares Dieting Tips - Yahoo! TV Blog

Jennifer Love Hewitt -- who underwent scrutiny last year for unflattering photos of her in a bikini -- is back in shape. And in October's Shape, she shares some practical tips.

"Instead of piling up food in my fridge that says, 'Come eat me!' I keep enough for only a couple of days," the actress, 30, says.

"And I rarely have treats around that might tempt me late at night, which is when I usually crave something really fattening," she adds. "What am I going to do? Drive out at 11 at night just to satisfy a craving? No, that's crazy."

Boyfriend of seven months Jamie Kennedy, who costars with her on CBS' Ghost Whisperer, also helps.

"He's inspired me to improve my diet," she says. "He has a salad with every meal, plus lots of fruit, fish, and vegetables."

Every morning during a trip to Monaco last summer, "We ran for 40 minutes through the streets of Monte Carlo. It was an amazing way to see the city. Now when we travel, we try to explore the places by running."

Her other tip?

Ever since she turned 30 this past February, she gives herself positive affirmations.

"I fall asleep feeling beautiful," she says. "Then, in the morning, before I leave the house, I say five things I love about myself, like, 'You have really pretty eyes.' That way I can go out into the world with that little bit of extra confidence. It's a feel-good protein shake in my back pocket in case someone messes with me that day."

(Yea, works wonders, like she doesn't let any gossip or innuendo about her shape and whatnot affect her)

Still, being confident 24/7 isn't always easy.

"I'm a girl, after all!" she says. "For the most part, yeah, I'm happy with my body, but there are days when I'm like, 'Ugh! Really? Why is it so hard to fit into my jeans?' That's when I say to myself, 'I look this way because I'm supposed to. If we all looked the same, we'd be boring.'"

Before everyone starts ripping her a new one, I would like to say that I adore Jennifer Love Hewitt. She seems like such a sweet girl. She's always bubbly and positive and says nice things about everyone. I know she contradicted herself by saying she wouldn't change just because of some negative press and only a few months later came back with a "bikini body" but I can't really blame her for that. I'd do the same thing. Having someone say nasty things about how "fat" you are just because you've gained a little weight is going to get under your skin and cause you to think twice before reaching for that extra serving of pie...even if you don't want to admit that it bothers you.
    Beneath the sun of summer a sea of flowers won't bloom without the rain.

Fat ass.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Dude, if I were her, I'd just get lipo and have no shame about it. Pear shapes have a hard time keeping the weight off their ass. Look how thin her face is, she has to starve to keep her lower half from going out of control. Shit, I'm a pear shape and if I had that kind of money I'd do it in a heartbeat.

She was on Ellen the other day,she had such a ridiculous outfit on.

Jennifer Love Hewitt confesses of her true love for Edward in Twilight - The Hollywood News
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

^^She really is ridiculous. That looked like a costume from the original Star Trek in the 60's.

Quote Originally Posted by atrayubrandy View Post
    Before everyone starts ripping her a new one, I would like to say that I adore Jennifer Love Hewitt. She seems like such a sweet girl. She's always bubbly and positive and says nice things about everyone. I know she contradicted herself by saying she wouldn't change just because of some negative press and only a few months later came back with a "bikini body" but I can't really blame her for that. I'd do the same thing. Having someone say nasty things about how "fat" you are just because you've gained a little weight is going to get under your skin and cause you to think twice before reaching for that extra serving of pie...even if you don't want to admit that it bothers you.
    I like her, too. And I don't blame her for taking the comments about being fat to heart and promptly dropping the weight. I've pretended to brush off hurtful comments and then go try and lose weight. It hurts to get called fat, and it's a defense mechanism to say "Whatever, I don't care," when most of us really do care.

I don't think i'd want 'diet tips' from JLH... not that she doesn't look great right now.. but her tips can't be much special because her weight seems to fluctuate a lot.

If she was a size 2 before, what size is she now???
    On avance, on avance, on avance...

She doesn't need lipo, she just needs to pick up a weight, take it off slower and quit crash dieting. She gets flabbier every time she does it. And fatter when she puts the weight back on.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post

"And I rarely have treats around that might tempt me late at night, which is when I usually crave something really fattening," she adds. "What am I going to do? Drive out at 11 at night just to satisfy a craving? No, that's crazy."

"I fall asleep feeling beautiful," she says. "Then, in the morning, before I leave the house, I say five things I love about myself, like, 'You have really pretty eyes.' That way I can go out into the world with that little bit of extra confidence. It's a feel-good protein shake in my back pocket in case someone messes with me that day."

#1) I drive out in the middle of the night for snacks Little Miss Fucking Jennifer Love Sunshine, and so do alot of people! So shut it, preachy! Sometimes when Mama needs ice cream, mama needs ice cream!!

#2) "A feel good protein shake?" WTF ever lady.
    Act normal and the crowd will accept you. Act deranged and they will make you their leader

pear ass should shut up
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

*sigh* I've been known to leave the comfort of my sty in front of the TV and run to the local store to grab a big bag of potato chips.

Hey! You only live once, and you should enjoy the food you like while you're earthbound, because you ain't gonna have any once you're on the other side.

That's my philosophy.

It's a feel-good protein shake in my back pocket in case someone messes with me that day.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightdragon View Post
    #2) "A feel good protein shake?" WTF ever lady.
    Feel good protein shake = semen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information