Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nadya Suleman demonstrates how she lost the baby fat by doing workout in park

Default Nadya Suleman demonstrates how she lost the baby fat by doing workout in park

After having eight babies in one go you could forgiveOctomom Nadya Suleman for taking a bit of time to lose her post-baby weight.
    But the mother-of-14 continues to demonstrate how she's managed to slip back to her previously slim figure by doing a work-out and practising her yoga in front of the cameras.
    Suleman, 33, is seen with her hair tied back, wearing a pink vest and leggings doing press-ups, sit-ups, weights and yoga moves, including the lotus position, in a park near her home.

Fighting fit: Nadya Suleman pictured doing a workout - the 'octomom' looks remarkable after giving birth to eight babies in January

When she was pregnant her stomach became so distended it was dubbed the mother of all baby bumps.
    But her figure is completely unrecognisable from the shot of her taken just before giving birth to octuplets in January.
    Even back in May she was pictured already looking much slimmer and that was just four months after having the eight children.
    Suleman who lives in La Habra, California, appears to be coping with her huge brood but she obviously managed to take a break from looking after them to head out for the fitness session.

Pumping some iron: Octomom lifts some weights while sitting on a blue exercise ball during her workout

Keeping in shape: The 33-year-old mother-of-14 concentrates as she does sit-ups on the blue exercise ball

Earlier this week she was pictured in the park with all eight of the babies who were dressed in matching cartoon T-shirts.
    The two girls Nariah and Maliah wore pink Minnie Mouse tops and the six boys Noah, Jonah, Jeremiah, Isaiah, Josiah and Macai were dressed in blue Winnie the Pooh outfits.
    The children, born after their mother used a sperm donor, were seen being pushed along in double strollers and then laid out on a blanket on the grass.

The birth of the octuplets sparked a public furore in January after it emerged that Suleman was a jobless single mother who already had six children.

Stretched to the limit: Suleman's hugely distended stomach as it looked before she gave birth to octuplets

She has been accused of exploiting her brood after it emerged she had signed up for a fly-on-the-wall reality series.
    Miss Suleman is believed to be getting paid around 152,000 for the show and stands to pocket 2million for merchandising and television deals.
    In a recent documentary she admitted 'screwing up' her and her babies' lives by having so many.
    She said: 'What the heck am I going to do? I have to put on this strong face, and I have to pretend like I don't regret it.'

Picnic eight: Nadya Suleman went to the park with her octuplets this week

Octomom Nadya Suleman demonstrates how she lost the baby fat in park workout | Mail Online

Workout video in 3...2...1.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I feel like she is posessed by the devil.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

A*O

Those pics are lit with arc lights - check out the shadows. The ball needs more air too.
    Why do people say "Grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive! If you really wanna get tough, grow a vagina! Those things take a pounding! -Betty White

Hit By Ban Bus!

She's crazy

Bitch doesn't have TIME to eat.....dur

Hit By Ban Bus!

As much as she disgusts me, I am amazed at how good her body looks after having 800 kids.

Quote Originally Posted by tictac View Post
    As much as she disgusts me, I am amazed at how good her body looks after having 800 kids.
    That green eye isn't working that well for you anymore, is it?
    I Bleed Purple-Baltimore and Proud!

Quote Originally Posted by tictac View Post
    Clothes make people look better. I bet she has a saggy sloppy disgusting body underneath those clothes.

*runs to get minds eye bleach*
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati

In the last photo she looks like she's trying to channel Lara Croft.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

well, she needs the heroin look to complete her transformation into angelina

She really is ugly.
    She sloudn't be allowed to go out without a plastic bag on her head
    Remember to always be yourself, unless you suck

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Pixie View Post
    She really is ugly.
    She sloudn't be allowed to go out without a plastic bag on her head
    *snicker*
    Act normal and the crowd will accept you. Act deranged and they will make you their leader

Oh please - like any of this was achieved without first getting a fucking tummy tuck. That shit doesn't ping back after you've had a small tribe gestating in there.

Tribe! *snorts* Anyone else see a Lara Croft braid there?
    Enjoy the liquor and delicatessen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information