Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sherri Shepherd is a size 6...um yeah

Default Sherri Shepherd is a size 6...um yeah

Spot The Typo!

SIZE 6?!!!!!? According to who? Size expert Jennifer Love Hewitt? Okay, there's no denying that Sherri Shepherd aborted a ton of chunk, but she needs to stop with the size 6 shit. Maybe her mouth is a size six, but come on.... Homegirl must be doing that new kind of math.

Sherri is on the cover of this week's OK! Magazine declaring that she lost 41 pounds due to "diet and exercise." Okay, Star Jones.

Sherri, who is 5'1", said she went from a dress size 16 to a size 6 and cut 10-inches off her waist from working with a trainer and eating healthy meals delivered to her by a company named Fresh Diet.

Sherri said that when she decided to lose the weight, she didn't want to do it alone, “I said to my producer, ‘Why don’t we do something where I tell people ‘Let’s do it together!’ and maybe [up the ante with] a bathing suit.’ The minute I said that, I was like, ‘Gosh, I should take it back because I really want M&M’s!’ But I had to do it. Then all of sudden I had all these people doing it with me. I’d Tweet about going to the gym and how hard it was, and followers would write and say, ‘Sherri, I’ve lost two pounds!’ I thought, ‘Okay, people are getting into this.’”

Okay, okay, I'll put the hate on hold for a second... Okay, maybe not just yet, because I have to repeat the quote my friend made after watching Sherri reveal her "bathing suit body" on The View. She said, "Sherri is built like a bull dog begging for a treat."

Spot The Typo! | Dlisted

Original article:

COVER STORY: Sherri Shepherd’s Weight-Loss Secrets

August 19th, 2009 2:45 pm / Author: OK! Staff Sherri Shepherd’s transformation almost didn’t happen: After losing a whopping 30 pounds since her 2007 debut on The View, she began to see the weight creep back on. Rather than surrender, she made a public vow in May to get herself swimsuit-ready.
    “This is my marathon,” Sherri, 42, says — and it looks as if she’s winning the race. The talk show co-host and star of Lifetime’s upcoming sitcom, Sherri, has lost 41 pounds in total, dropped 10 dress sizes and cut 10 inches off her 5′1″ frame. And in a new, exclusive interview and photo shoot with OK!, Sherri reveals what inspired her to go public with her pledge — and exactly how she did it.
    “I lost weight last year and started gaining it back because I wasn’t exercising,” Sherri explains in the new issue of OK!. “I said to my producer, ‘Why don’t we do something where I tell people ‘Let’s do it together!’ and maybe [up the ante with] a bathing suit.’ The minute I said that, I was like, ‘Gosh, I should take it back because I really want M&M’s!’ But I had to do it. Then all of sudden I had all these people doing it with me. I’d Tweet about going to the gym and how hard it was, and followers would write and say, ‘Sherri, I’ve lost two pounds!’ I thought, ‘Okay, people are getting into this.’”

View Gallery 8 Images in the Gallery

To help get her into swimsuit shape, Sherri enlisted the help of trainer Don Scott — who she refers to in her Tweets as the “Evil One” — and he spared certainly didn’t give her any slack because of her celebrity. “What I hate is when trainers say, ‘Okay, lets do 15,’ and then you get to 15, and they go ‘10 more,’ She recalls about her time in the gym. “It has taken every mental thing I have to get to 15, so don’t put another 10 on me!”
    Now Sherri’s focus is on maintaining her weight, without the trainer. “It’s just mandatory that I find something I like that I can really keep up,” she explains. “I just started this trapeze class that strengthens the arms, and tennis I love. I’m taking salsa lessons.”
    In addition to her time in the gym, Sherri — who openly admits that she’s “not a cooker” — slimmed down with the help of delivered meals from Fresh Diet, including Turkey & Green Salsa Quesadillas, Pan-Seared Sea Scallops with Ginger Jerk Sauce, Salad Niçoise and Cinnamon Pear Cheesecake. “It’s freshly cooked and they delivered it in the mornings so I would just eat that,” Sherri explains.
    But even with all this great food, there were still times when desire’s seductive head would pop up. “Sometimes I just said, ‘I don’t want tilapia anymore; I can’t even deal with salad. I want M&M’s and Ruffles,’” she confesses. “But the difference was I was gonna get back up and go to the gym and keep my commitment. I never once felt like I deprived myself.”

COVER STORY: Sherri Shepherd’s Weight-Loss Secrets - OK! Magazine - The First for Celebrity News
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Size 6 my fat farking ass!

She looks better, no doubt. But a size 6? Um....

her BOOBS make her look so odd. jeez.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

It'd be easier to gauge her size without her disproportionately huge boobs.

Agreed.

Can someone photoshop those puppies out?

she has a really strange body..

She's completely an inverted triangle shape. The opposite of a pear shape. She may be a size 6 on the bottom, but on top she is at least 2-3 sizes bigger, probably a 10-12.

Being 5"1' myself and currently a size 6, no way in hell is she my size. She looks to be a tight size 10 maybe a 12 on top especially with those DDD+ boobs.

Good for her for losing the weight. 40 lbs isn't all that much but on a shortie it might as well be 80.

Yeah, the boobs are what keeps her looking fatter. I have the same problem. I lost a ton of weight, but still look fat because I'm a 36DDD. I'm saving for a reduction so that I'll look a little more proportioned.

Pant size she might be a 6, but she looks closer to my size which would be 8-10. Her shirt size would have to be at least an XL.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    Being 5"1' myself and currently a size 6, no way in hell is she my size. She looks to be a tight size 10 maybe a 12 on top especially with those DDD+ boobs.

Good for her for losing the weight. 40 lbs isn't all that much but on a shortie it might as well be 80.
    Look at her bottom half, though. It's narrow, no hips, probably no ass either. It totally doesn't look like it belongs to her top half, so I could believe she might be a size 6 in pants. But not in tops, no way.

She has a weirdly shaped body.

^^She's an 8-10 in pants easy. That said, sometimes it's hard to gauge one's size in photos without a point of reference. She doesn't look like a petite woman to me (heightwise) in any of these pictures so my observations may be way off.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Look at her bottom half, though. It's narrow, no hips, probably no ass either. It totally doesn't look like it belongs to her top half, so I could believe she might be a size 6 in pants. But not in tops, no way.
    Her bottom half still seems a tad chunky for a size 6. Perhaps I'm saying that because I'd like to think that my legs and bottom look better than that.

All sort of different shapes can fit into a certain size though. You can tell she still has some excess fat on her thighs, but the width and size of her hips seems really small if she's 5'1". I agree with you that it is hard to really tell because of the perspective being tricky in photos.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information