Thread: John Travolta ‘eating himself to death’

Default John Travolta ‘eating himself to death’

John Travolta’s friends are worried the Hollywood star is eating himself into an early grave.
    The actor has piled on the pounds following the death of his 16-year-old son Jett earlier this year, leaving Travolta’s pals fearing for his life.
    “He’s been seeking comfort in food since Jett died, and now he’s s out of shape, his friends and family fear he could be eating himself into an early grave,” a source close to Travolta told American tabloid the National Enquirer. “The heavier he gets, the more strain he puts on his heart, lungs and joints. It can lead to deadly high blood pressure — and it could put him at risk for diabetes and all those other ailments obese people can get.”
    Travolta, 55, now tips the scales at an estimated 250, the Enquirer reports.
    “John’s about 6-feet-2 and he’s said his best weight was around 190 pounds,” the source adds. “But it looks like he’s packed on at least another 50 or 60 pounds.
    “His weight has gone up and down dramatically over the years. He was just 165 pounds when he made Grease in 1978 and 211 for Primary Colors.
    “He tends to pack on the pounds between movies and has done a lot of yo-yo dieting over the years. That’s very hard on your heart and your overall health.”
    Travolta’s wife, Kelly Preston, is said to be worried about her husband’s eating habits.
    “Kelly’s worried sick about John and the lack of care he’s given himself,” said the insider. “She’s trying her best to get him outside himself and his own grief.
    “The healing process has been incredibly hard for the whole family.
    “Kelly’s trying to set an example for John that while their sorrow may never fully fade away, they still have a lot to live for.”

John Travolta ‘Eating Himself to Death’ | Showbiz Spy - celebrity news, rumors & gossip

Why isn't his religious cult stepping in? Don't they realize he's using food as a drug?

i dont care how big he gets, i will always love him. haterz. *sniff*
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    Why isn't his religious cult stepping in? Don't they realize he's using food as a drug?
    I know! Look at what miracles they worked for Kirstie Alley!

As mentioned before Johnny boy has always been chunky and hefty, so why are they still using the same excuse? He's always stuffed himself with disgusting foods and been large.

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    i dont care how big he gets, i will always love him. haterz. *sniff*
    Mom, is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    As mentioned before Johnny boy has always been chunky and hefty, so why are they still using the same excuse? He's always stuffed himself with disgusting foods and been large.
    I was waiting for you to say 'here comes another How I Lost 60 lbs' by John Travolta. And he'll go on Oprah and be on covers of magazines, etc. Celeb your slacking!!

...........dead yet?

It's obvious that he and Kelly are deeply grieving and it's refreshing to actually know that a celebrity is grieving and not out partying, getting their pictures snapped by the paps with huge smiles on their faces after a tragic event has occurred. I hope they both continue to grieve and somehow find a way to continue on- losing a child has to be the worst thing ever.

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

yeah killing one, even worse.

^^ I'm afraid you have a point. I think it's guilt eating him up. This is probably the most tragic celeb story, IMO.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Thread Information