Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears ‘puts Kevin Federline on diet’

Default Britney Spears ‘puts Kevin Federline on diet’

Britney Spears has put her ex-husband, Kevin Federline, on a diet.

Federline — the father of Britney’s two young sons — has piled on the pounds over the past few months — and Spears has ordered him to get back into shape!
    Spears, 27, also jokes about her former spouse’s huge belly.
    “She’ll ask him, ‘When is the baby due?’” a source told American tabloid the National Enquirer. “Britney called him a ‘fat housewife’ and he just laughed.
    “He says he’s gained weight because he is happy and content, but Britney says he is just fat and lazy.”
    “Britney insisted he go on a diet and stop showing their kids that it is OK to be fat and sloppy,” the source added. “She’s worried his eating habits are setting up the kids to make poor food choices.
    “Kevin was more than irritated by Britney’s demand, but he’s going along with it for now.”
    “Kevin,” a pal added, “loves pasta, burgers, fried chicken — and graham crackers loaded with jelly and chocolate.
    “He also drinks a lot of alcohol. Kevin loves to pig out. And he says he doesn’t have to worry about his looks, because women still love him.”

Britney Spears ‘Puts Kevin Federline on Diet’ | Showbiz Spy - celebrity news, rumors & gossip

Like she's in a position to criticize anyone else for being sloppy.

looks like she got the woman's world photoshop job.

Elite Member

Hmm.. so she's concerned about how Kevin's eating habits will affect the kids... pot/kettle........ Interesting

bwaaaa fucking cheetos and redbull are totally good for ya ya'll stupid cunt
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

I find it funny how Kfed is a fat pig now but if Brit looked like he did she would be on every tab magazine.
    See my side And I'll see yours better
    Love me back And I'll love you better

Quote Originally Posted by rockNroll View Post
    I find it funny how Kfed is a fat pig now but if Brit looked like he did she would be on every tab magazine.
    Being an entertainer isn't his job. Also, bitch gained 20lbs while on her trip.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

“He says he’s gained weight because he is happy and content, but Britney says he is just fat and lazy.”
    For the first time in history Britney & K-Fed are both right. He's happy and content to live off of her money, while being fat & lazy.

More power to him, unless Twit has a basis for healthy nutritional requirements for anything more than a pet, she should STFU
    I'm using a lot of oxygen and such — I think it's good use of oxygen myself, but of course, I'm a little prejudiced on the matter.

She’s worried his eating habits are setting up the kids to make poor food choices.

Maybe she should think about that when she's hitting McDonald's for every other meal.

Maybe Brit can share some of her diet pills and they can black out together.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Yeah, and she is such a health nut and lives such a model life. Those kids are going to learn way more bad habits from Brit than from Kevin.

Happy trails to you...until we meet again.
    I love & miss you Dad.

"Kevin! KEVIN! Ya'll better lose that shit by the time I get out! Imma not tell you again baby,
    that shit better be GONE or imma fuck you up like i fucked up dat SUV with an umbrella!
    Kevin! DOn'T YOU WALK AWAY FROM ME!"
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    bwaaaa fucking cheetos and redbull are totally good for ya ya'll stupid cunt
    You forgot her smoking 'lollipops' around the kids. Here's the old story.

Tue, 31 July 2007 at 7:37 pm
    source: Sean Preston Fetches Britney’s Cigarettes | Britney Spears, Celebrity Babies, Jayden Federline, Kevin Federline, Sean Federline : Just Jared
    Sean Preston Fetches Britney’s Cigarettes

Life & Style Weekly and Us Weekly have nearly identical covers this week, calling Britney Spears out on being a bad mother.
    L&S claims Sean P., 22 months, fetches Britney’s cigarettes for her!!!!!
    “When Britney and Kevin were first married, she objected to his smoking around the kids, the insider notes, but now ’she smokes like a chimney in front of them.’ Even worse, when Brit misplaces her pack of cigarettes, she’ll actually turn to Sean and say, ‘Baby, where are Mama’s lollipops?’ Sean runs, gets her cigarettes and brings them back to her.”
    Here’s the rest of the “inside look” at the worst mother of the year:
    K-fed to one partygoer: “People are telling me I should take the kids away from her. I’m glad the world is finally giving me the benefit of the doubt that I’m actually a good father.”
    Britney’s sons don’t have stability: “It’s tragic what these boys are exposed to on a daily basis. Kids thrive on routine and the feeling of safety, and Sean and Jayden have neither. Their lives are subject to Brit’s whims.”
    Britney constantly hands kids when she’s tired: “She has a short attention span, and that applies to caring for her kids. Jayden is at a fussy stage, and when he starts crying, Brit hands the baby to a bodyguard to calm him down. When she needs a break, she gives her boys to the nearest person — even shopgirls at clothing stores!”
    When Sean asks for Grandma, Britney: “tells the boys, ‘she’s a bad lady.’”

She's just jealous she cant eat like that anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information