Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OK!'s 10 Best Bodies of 2009

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default OK!'s 10 Best Bodies of 2009

#10: Kate Beckinsale
    Kate's secret is private Pilates sessions which can burn 350 calories an hour. Kate admits she isn't scared of sweets like cupcakes: "I'm not aiming to be Gisele."

#9: Kim Kardashian
    "I'm gonna go with Kim Kardashian because of her backside!" said Matt Stillwell. Kim, 28, follows a mostly vegan and macrobiotic diet and tones her curves with trainer Gunnar Peterson. "When I'm in town, I work out five times a week!" she tells OK!.

#8: Jessica Biel
    "She's sexy-strong," Lisa Rinna tells OK!. Jess snacks right, eating whole-grain-heavy cereal bars and crackers from Kashi. She and beau Justin Timberlake also work up a sweat on the golf course.

#7: Eva Longoria Parker
    "It's hard to appear thin on film when you're short; she does!" LeeAnn Womack tells OK!. Eva, 34, trains with Aimet Victoria, doing strength and cardio workouts several times a week. Eva noshes Sunfare meals, such as fresh grilled salmon in ginger-citrus sauce.

#6: Rihanna
    "Cardio, cardio, cardio!" the SOS singer, 21, tells OK!. I prefer the treadmill. When I perform I dance so much it helps me stay in shape."" She's ditched crabs for egg whites, veggies and fish - but sometimes nibbles a little KFC (hot wings are her fave).

#5: Jennifer Lopez
    "She has curves and isn't afraid of them," Karolina Kurkova tells OK! of J.Lo, 39, who keeps her trademark asset toned with high-intensity interval workouts led by Gunnar Peterson and low-cal gourmet meals. "I eat meat. I eat carbs. I even eat McDonalds," says the mom of two.

#4: Halle Berry
    "She's stunning God made her that way," Darius Rucker tells OK! of Halle. The Bond girl, 42, relies on that famous orange bikini as a fitness barometer. "If I can't get into it, I eat less junk," jokes Halle.

#3: Megan Fox
    "Oh My God. Megan Fox. She's got a hot body," exclaimed Chuck Wicks. Could it be that Megan was just born perfect? Perhaps. The Transformers star, 23, admits to occasional laziness. "I hire a personal trainer," she says. "He'll come to my house and Ill be like, 'Not today! Not today!'"

#2: Jennifer Aniston
    Jen, 40, trains with yoga instructor Mandy Ingber three times a week. The Smartwater spokeswoman cooks meals from Jewels and Jill Elmore's book, The Family Chef. "She is natural and really confident. I think that's beautiful," says Shawn Johnson.

And the winner issssssss...........

|
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    v
    |
    |
    |
    v
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    v
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    v
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

|
    |
    |
    v
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    v
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    v
    v

#1: Britney Spears
    "She has the ideal body," Ashley Greene tells OK! of Brit, 27, who burns up to 550 calories an hour on the Circus stage. In L.A., Brit does two-hour cardio and strength sessions three times a week and relies on Sunfare's, 1,200-calorie-a-day deliveries.

SourcE: OK! Magazine - The best celebrity photos and videos updated daily - OK!'s 10 Best Bodies of 2009

Fuck OK!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Britney has the "ideal" body eh? Why is OK! trying to suck up to this has-been?

What about Gisele? Adriana Lima? Eva Mendes? Nicole Scherzinger?

This list is a joke...

ETA: As much as I hate Rihanna, I love that she is on this list and Beyonce isn't hahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by suzan View Post
    #10: Kate Beckinsale
    Kate's secret is private Pilates sessions which can burn 350 calories an hour. Kate admits she isn't scared of sweets like cupcakes: "I'm not aiming to be Gisele."
    Mmmm cupcakes. I don't remember the last time I had one and I keep dreaming about them. I need to make some mojito or key lime or Irish cream ones.

#9: Kim Kardashian
    "I'm gonna go with Kim Kardashian because of her backside!" said Matt Stillwell. Kim, 28, follows a mostly vegan and macrobiotic diet and tones her curves with trainer Gunnar Peterson. "When I'm in town, I work out five times a week!" she tells OK!.

Her backside is fake. Fake people shouldn't be allowed on this list.

#8: Jessica Biel
    "She's sexy-strong," Lisa Rinna tells OK!. Jess snacks right, eating whole-grain-heavy cereal bars and crackers from Kashi. She and beau Justin Timberlake also work up a sweat on the golf course.

More like manly-strong. Working up a sweat on the golf course? I assume they're golfing in Arizona during the summer in 100F heat.

#7: Eva Longoria Parker
    "It's hard to appear thin on film when you're short; she does!" LeeAnn Womack tells OK!. Eva, 34, trains with Aimet Victoria, doing strength and cardio workouts several times a week. Eva noshes Sunfare meals, such as fresh grilled salmon in ginger-citrus sauce.

Er, harder to appear thin when short? I have a hard time believing that. It seems like the majority of uber thin women in movies are very short. The midget dwarf men could be to blame for this though.

#6: Rihanna
    "Cardio, cardio, cardio!" the SOS singer, 21, tells OK!. I prefer the treadmill. When I perform I dance so much it helps me stay in shape."" She's ditched crabs for egg whites, veggies and fish - but sometimes nibbles a little KFC (hot wings are her fave).

KFC coleslaw and buttermilk biscuits are my fav. I can't believe they have neither at the UK KFC joints. The last time I had KFC was in 2004 and I still talk about those biscuits and the coleslaw.

#5: Jennifer Lopez"She has curves and isn't afraid of them," Karolina Kurkova tells OK! of J.Lo, 39, who keeps her trademark asset toned with high-intensity interval workouts led by Gunnar Peterson and low-cal gourmet meals. "I eat meat. I eat carbs. I even eat McDonalds," says the mom of two.

Eh, eating McDonalds once a month when you're on a 1000 calorie home delivered gourmet meals doesn't count.

#4: Halle Berry
    "She's stunning God made her that way," Darius Rucker tells OK! of Halle. The Bond girl, 42, relies on that famous orange bikini as a fitness barometer. "If I can't get into it, I eat less junk," jokes Halle.

God made her that way? Bitch got a nose job and boob job.

#3: Megan Fox
    "Oh My God. Megan Fox. She's got a hot body," exclaimed Chuck Wicks. Could it be that Megan was just born perfect? Perhaps. The Transformers star, 23, admits to occasional laziness. "I hire a personal trainer," she says. "He'll come to my house and Ill be like, 'Not today! Not today!'"

Born perfect? No. She's had multiple cosmetic surgeries.

#2: Jennifer Aniston
    Jen, 40, trains with yoga instructor Mandy Ingber three times a week. The Smartwater spokeswoman cooks meals from Jewels and Jill Elmore's book, The Family Chef. "She is natural and really confident. I think that's beautiful," says Shawn Johnson.

Can someone be natural and confident even though they've had a nose job and boob job?

And the winner issssssss...........

|
    |

Jesus christ, what's up with all the characters for the scroll down. It's called delete/back space. So hard!

#1: Britney Spears
    "She has the ideal body," Ashley Greene tells OK! of Brit, 27, who burns up to 550 calories an hour on the Circus stage. In L.A., Brit does two-hour cardio and strength sessions three times a week and relies on Sunfare's, 1,200-calorie-a-day deliveries.

Whaaaat. Oh hell no to Brit being #1. Was this the US Hello! or the UK Hello! I want cellulite treatments and etc. treatments like Brit on my lower ass and upper thigh.

This list is a fucking joke.

Elite Member

^^^ your comments were so much more fun than the actual list!

i was going thru the list and thinking, hmm, well ok. then i actually laughed right out loud when i got to Britney. gawd.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Elite Member

Uhh only a few have bodies I'm envious of!

Where is Helen Mirren on that list HMPH!

I agree with Halle Berry having one of the best bodies. However, I'm surprised Jessica Alba's not on that list.
    Rock the fuck on!

Twitney Spears?!?! What the hell?

That just negated the whole list.

These lists are about as same as FHM or people beautiful lists. Same darned people, copy and paste.

Yawn/

Is it just me or do these celebrities sound like they live entirely joyless lives when it comes to food and exercise? It sounds like they live on fish and water and do mega workouts.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Gold Member

I wonder how many on this list have had plastic surgery to improve their bodies. I think at least half, or maybe more.

Britney has stumpy legs. I sure wouldn't trade mine for hers, no matter how much cottage cheese I have on the back.

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    i was going thru the list and thinking, hmm, well ok. then i actually laughed right out loud when i got to Britney. gawd.
    Yes, the list was OK until Britney and then WTF?

uh, britney?
    i agree her body looks better now than in a long time but she doesn't have the ideal body.

i also think rihanna has fugly legs. she has no calf muscles, her calves are shapeless.

where's eva mendes?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information