Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Kirstie Alley ‘breaks down over her weight’

Default Kirstie Alley ‘breaks down over her weight’

Kirstie Alley is really fat — and she knows it!
    The Cheers beauty weighs in at at a whopping 250 pounds, and has reportedly told pals she looks “like hell”.
    “It’s very sad. Kirstie tries to lose weight but she can’t break the cycle of years of eating junk food and fatty comfort fare,” a source told the National Enquirer.
    “Kirstie finally broke down! She was in tears over her lack of willpower and frustrated that she can’t say no to eating the fatty foods that keep her a heavyweight.
    “Kirstie is in trouble and frankly it is beginning to worry people close to her.
    “When she stopped working for Jenny Craig, she stopped having someone stand over her shoulder and weigh her. And now no one is calling her to talk her through the cravings.”
    “Kirstie often tears up when she sees photos of herself, and she feels out of control,” added the insider. “She turned 58 in January, and unless she gets her eating under control, she will begin to have major health problems,” the insider warned.

Kirstie Alley ‘Breaks Down Over Her Weight’ | Showbiz Spy - celebrity news, rumors & gossip

She doesn't have to be a skinny minny, but she needs to get a handle on herself and find some middle ground. If structured programs like Jenny Craig work for her, then swallow the pride and go back on it. I'd rather do that than have my health fail.

She has publicly vowed to shed every one of her excess pounds, but if Kirstie Alley is sticking to her diet then it has yet to show results.
    Nearly two months after she opened up about her weight gain Kirstie stepped out today looking as big as ever.
    The former Cheers actress wore a loose jersey sack-like dress to hide her ample curves, covering her arms with a long grey cardigan.

Got your snacks all packed? Kirstie Alley is loaded with luggage as she arrives at Los Angeles International Airport

She was arriving at Los Angeles airport piled high with luggage, perhaps heading off for a break with her adopted children William True, 16, and Lillie Price, 14.
    Earlier she had posted on her Twitter page: 'What to pack? what to wear today?
    'Does my ass look big without clothes? who are you NOT wearing on the red carpet? makes life so much easier.'
    And followed this with: 'OH YES and I will be investing in the SPRAY TAN industry...and necklaces.'

Bloated: Kirstie shows off her curves in a loose jersey dress and baggy cardigan

At the beginning of May Kirstie revealed she was facing an epic battle as she fought to get her weight under control.

Slimmer: The ex-Cheers actress showing off her slimmed-down figure back in November 2006

The 58-year-old said that when she stepped on the scales: 'I started screaming. It said 228 lbs (16st 3lbs), which is my highest weight ever. I was so much more disgusting than I thought!'.
    The yo-yo dieter has regained all the weight since her successful weight blitz - which saw her lose five stone in three years and led to her becoming the face of weight loss company Jenny Craig.
    'I fell off the horse', the 5 foot 8 inch star said.
    She vowed to hire a trainer, ditch the high-fat foods and sign up for a triathlon in order to whittle her 'schlumpy' figure back down to a healthier 10st.
    'I'm going to have to work harder than last time. But I'm excited', she said.
    Yo-yo dieter Kirstie regained all of the weight she previously lost due to a lack of motivation.

Since parting ways with diet company Jenny Craig in 2007, she stopped working out and banished her gym equipment to the garage.
    She revealed: 'My food demons are Chinese food, sugar, butter. If I'm at the movies, usually I eat popcorn without butter, but I'd say, "I'm at the movies, so who cares?"
    'And toast with butter. There was a lot of butter going on.'

In her slimmer years: Kirstie starred alongside Ted Danson in Cheers

Now Kirstie is so embarrassed by her weight that she rarely goes out.
    'When I'm overweight I will not go out. With my closest friends, yeah. But you wouldn't see me at a premiere', she admitted.
    'I'm ready to work. I messed up along the way, but I'm not going to concentrate on that. I'm gonna go, "You know what? Get back on the horse, lose the freakin' weight, and then just move forward!'

So how's the diet going Kirstie? Actress Alley still hasn't shifted her extra pounds | Mail Online

They aren't pounds. They're thetans - thetans, I tell you! They won't go away!

I don't know if she just looks bigger in pictures but she looks like she weighs way more than 250. Especially because she's taller than average, like 5'9" or something, right? I'd put her at 300.

I just saw the article said she's 5'8". Still think she's over 250.

if she wouldn't be so damned public with it, she would have less chance of failure. so many people are watching her its not fair.

and that luggage. wtf is up with that?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I almost bought that same luggage the hard case pink and white polka dots one.

That Oprah show was a joke. A sarong? lol

She really has some issues and you could tell for that Oprah show that she relapsed hard before the show and went on some crazy dieting routine without really being in shape.

You will never lose weight and stay in shape without getting a hold of your eating habits and diet.

I'm definitely in the minority. I don't think she looks that bad. I've seen a hellava lot worse. I can also sympathize with her losing weight and putting back on all the pounds she and then some. I was (thankfully) born to naturally thin and have watched my sister do the EXACT same thing as Alley. Up...down... up... down. It's very sad. I find it particularly sad that she is almost 60 and still having to fight it. If I were her, I would just accept the fact that I will never be "North&South", "Cheers" thin again.

She was so pretty back in the Cheers days....

She doesn't look horrifying now by any means...

It's not her fault, she's been spending more time sitting so she can write her diet book.

I don't think she is that bad either Icepik, she is nearly 60, I didn't realise

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    She doesn't have to be a skinny minny, but she needs to get a handle on herself and find some middle ground. If structured programs like Jenny Craig work for her, then swallow the pride and go back on it. I'd rather do that than have my health fail.
    I have her twitter and she says that she's working out with a personal trainer... Its hard work to shift those pounds, I'd love to have a trainer & a food delivery service.... but I don't...

People forget that when she was on Cheers, etc she had a MASSIVE coke habit... She probably was never naturally that thin....
    Free Charmed.

She should go on celebrity fit club.

If Kirstie was a regular random woman on the street, I wouldn't say anything, but because of am a LOT more stricter on celebs, I think she is a hippo!!!! Damn, she looks like she just ate the entire dunken donuts whare house!!! She used to look pretty good before, but I ain't going to sugarcoat this, she makes Kelly Clarkson look anorexic!!!! Hire a damn trainer!!!!
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information