Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mariah Carey has put on 15 pounds and loves it

Default Mariah Carey has put on 15 pounds and loves it

Mariah Carey has always been famous for her curvy figure. She’s also taken some heat for it at times – sometimes she looks fairly trim, while at others some websites have pointed out that she’s barely straddling the line between heavy and curvy. The most amazing thing is the way she’ll appear to gain or lose twenty pounds overnight – her figure-hugging clothing can really confuse the eyes.
    One of Mariah’s friends admits her weight bounces around, and says Carey loves to eat, especially when she’s enjoying herself. But it sounds like Mariah has a pretty relaxed and fairly healthy attitude about her weight, everything considered. Plus it keeps her name in the press for the whole “Is she/isn’t she pregnant” thing.
    UNLIKE some starving show-business stars, Mariah Carey (above) celebrates her success with much-deserved meals. “Mariah loves food. Right now she’s making an album and eating everything and anything she wants. She has put on about 15 pounds, but she loves the curves,” said our source. Our tipster adds, “She’ll definitely tone up again when she releases her album, but as of now, she’s stuffing her face.”
    [From Page Six]
    I’m sure some health nuts will argue that 15 lbs is too much to bounce back and forth between, but frankly if you’re a bouncer (and some people just are), it’s not that bad. Janet Jackson bounces up and down by at least 60 pounds. She’ll just disappear and you’ll see a few shocking fat grocery store photos of her, then after a year she’ll be back with 8 pack abs or something. It’s insane. Mariah’s fluctuations seem fairly normal to me, and she never lets it get out of hand. Personally I think she looks good curvy, and it’s nice to see women who are comfortable with their bodies whatever their shape or age. I’d like it if she’d tone down the skin-hugging mini dresses, but that’s not an age or shape issue, but one of style. She’s been rocking that look since 1992 – might be time to mix it up a bit.

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Mariah Carey has put on 15 pounds and loves it

She and Jessica Simpson can both go from chunk to slim overnight and back again. It's freaky.

She must really struggle to keep her weight down
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

Oh my hell. I almost typed out a compliment to how she looks in that picture above. But I choked it back down like the vomit it was.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    She and Jessica Simpson can both go from chunk to slim overnight and back again. It's freaky.
    I think it's called starving vs scarfing then barfing vs actually eating.
    "What do tigers dream of when they take a little tiger snooze? Do they dream of mauling zebras or Halle Berry in her Catwoman suit? Well, don’t you worry your pretty striped head...We're going to get you back to Tyson and your cozy tiger bed.."

Hit By Ban Bus!

Yeah right. LOVES IT? I agree too, I think she has issues in keeping weight down!

Apart from the tacky dress she looks quite good there. Healthy.

I'm always amazed that she's so tall. She's the same as me 5 foot 10. I always think she should be pixie sized.

I can't tell a difference.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Silver Member

I love the photo and the dress looks nice. Sexy, not sleazy as her other outfits.

Her arms could use a little toning but other than that I think she looks good.

if she would just dress better..
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

And another one. Like a broken f**king record.

i don't think she's gained 15 pounds.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

I think her problem is that she has wide shoulders so she looks huge up top, the weight seems to gather up top and on her hips/ass so she has this tiny waist, huge implants, linebackers shoulders, chubby face and big ass. It's confusing!

Nothing wrong with the weight. Why are there always headlines about weight? geez.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information