Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Curvy Kerry Katona steps out in maternity-style top after piling on the pounds

Default Curvy Kerry Katona steps out in maternity-style top after piling on the pounds

Curvy Kerry Katona steps out in maternity-style top after piling on the pounds

By Daily Mail Reporter
    Last updated at 8:44 AM on 06th June 2009
    Source: Curvy Kerry Katona steps out in maternity-style top after piling on the pounds | Mail Online

After dramatically overhauling her figure last summer, the pounds appear to be creeping back on Kerry Katona.
    The 28-year-old stepped out today looking distinctly curvier than in recent months.
    Her loose-fitting peach top had the look of maternity wear, billowing out around the waist and giving the impression of a rounded stomach.

Curvy: Kerry Katona looked as if she had gained weight as she stepped out in a loose-fitting peach top

Her apparent weight gain was emphasised by the fact that she did not appear to be wearing a bra, and was seen tugging at her top to stop it falling down.
    Kerry clutched a packet of menthol cigarettes in her hand as she headed to pick up her daughter from school, before taking her to visit another, independent, school in Wilmslow.

The mother-of-four is no stranger to yo-yo patterns of losing and gaining weight.

Enlarge

Adjustment: The 28-year-old tugged at her top, left. She took her daughter to visit a new school and was seen holding the prospectus, right

Trim: She showed off her post-surgery bikini body in January

She dropped several dress sizes after undergoing £15,000 of liposuction last summer before overhauling her eating regime.
    As well as losing the bulk of her weight through surgery, Kerry slimmed down further with the help of her personal trainer Scott Wright, who played mechanic Sam Kingston in Coronation Street in the early Noughties.
    The combination of surgery and her new lifestyle saw Kerry's weight drop from 14 stone - after the birth of her fourth child Maxwell - to eight stone.
    At the time, Kerry revealed she was hoping to put on another stone because she was too thin.
    She said: 'I'm eight stone now but I want to be eight and a half. I'll be happy then because I don't like being this thin.'
    Last month she launched her MTV reality show What's The Problem, and revealed she had put on a stone since Christmas.

The series features Kerry and husband Mark Croft's brief split, and the couple's bankruptcy.
    The show also sees Kerry finding out a 62-year-old man named Ron Armstrong was her biological father after DNA tests, but sadly she didn't get to meet him before he died.

ugh, she is the epitome of what Chavs aspire to be.

Menthol cigarettes???

To me she just kinda looks normal, I see women like this dotting about all the time during the day, there's nothing too scandalous here. I'm quite shocked that i posted that there's nothing scandalous about Kerry Katona!
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Elite Member

Oh God we've all had outfits/days like these I've worn shit like that after I indulge in too much food and drink.

She didn't look all that impressive after that costly lipo surgery.

In fact you can tell she has the kind of physique that easily blows up if not properly cared for.

And pretty please with sugar on top, it's FAT, not bloody "curvy."

Only Keely Shaye Smith is "curvy."

That post surgery body looks off somehow. I'm always amazed at the lack of willpower associated with these celebrities. Barring emotional issues with food, I don't see any excuses why they wouldn't shape up the healthy way...particularly when they can afford all the services to aid them do it.

I wouldn't call this girl FAT, she looks normal. Her arms and legs look like a healthy weight and I don't see any back fat rolls.

A*O

Those smock tops make you look bigger than you actually are. I wouldn't say she's "fat" - she just isn't the usual anorexic WAG/chav.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

She has no neck or chin definition. She's a chunklard.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I bet she is pregnant. That woman is a pregnant machine! woo!

Elite Member

I actually saw a top almost EXACTLY like that at a maternity store.

The whole outfit would look better if she had a bra on and some support in the chest area.

Funny that she's now dressing in the marque-style instead of something that shows off her "newly purchased" figure...

"I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Elite Member

she probably probably spent all that damn money just to get knocked up again right away.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information