Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She's still got it! Victoria Principal shows off her enviable figure - at age 59

Default She's still got it! Victoria Principal shows off her enviable figure - at age 59

She's still got it! Victoria Principal shows off her enviable figure - at age 59

By Dominique Hines
    Last updated at 6:18 PM on 26th May 2009
    Source: She's still got it! Victoria Principal shows off her enviable figure at age 59 | Mail Online

She became a pin up after landing the role of sexy Pamela Ewing in the hugely popular American soap Dallas in 1978, and 31 years later Victoria Principal still cuts quite the figure.

The actress, who says she is 59, although many have speculated that she's actually 63 (ha!), showed off her trim figure as she went for a stroll with a friend on a beach in Malibu yesterday.

Dressed in a pair of casual black trousers and a fitted black top, teamed with cool shades and a pair of Ugg boots, trendy-looking Victoria could have easily been mistaken for a much younger woman.

'Yeah, I look good': Victoria Principal, who says she is 59, shows she still cuts an enviable figure as she walks with a friend on a Malibu beach

More...
    But the former soap star, who has also posed nude for Playboy magazine, says it's all down to her healthy lifestyle despite persistent rumours that she may have gone under the knife to sustain her youthful looks.

Pin up: Dallas actress Victoria, posing back in 1979, became popular for her sultry good looks

Referring to plastic surgery, Victoria, who has written books on diet and exercise and also markets her own skin care and make-up lines, said: 'Itís sad when I see a woman who has done things to herself in an effort to look younger, and instead she looks some way she never looked before.
    'I kind of like the way things are, and although there is a southward shift, it fits me.'

But Victoria has been on a mission to get in the best shape of her life so she can look her best for next year's inaugural flight of Sir Richard Branson's Virgin Galactic space mission.

She has paid £100,000 for the privilege of being one of the world's first space tourists.

So in a grueling routine, after a minimum ten hours of beauty sleep, her day starts with a two-hour power walk on the beach in front of her Malibu home, followed by yoga and fat-burning resistance training.

A breakfast of Tibetan goji berry juice and green tea is supplemented by a cocktail of homeopathic remedies, vitamins, hormones and antioxidants after which she is slathered head-to-foot in her own-brand age-defying face and body creams by a team of beauty therapists.

But the actress's space odyssey pales into insignificance when set against the bizarre details of an impending court case that threatens to lift the lid on the increasingly strange world of the actress turned successful businesswoman.

Lawyers for her former housemaid - who claims Miss Principal pulled a gun and threatened to kill her because she was annoyed about how long it took her to take the pampered Mei-Ling on her twice-daily walkies - are preparing a case that threatens to destroy the beautiful star's reputation and rob her of her riches.

They are said to have prepared a file, which has already been christened 'Victoria's Secrets' in Hollywood, which includes allegations of boozing, violence, and, I have learned, claims that Miss Principal turned her back on her dying mother as she finally succumbed to cancer last month.

This week, Victoria issued her own lawsuit in the Los Angeles Superior Court to counter-sue her former maid Maribel Banegas for 'trespass, civil extortion and animal cruelty'.

The actress, who starred in Dallas for nine years in the Seventies and Eighties, does not, it seems, deny pulling the weapon on her employee or threatening to use it.

Good surgeons. Andy Gibb killer.

I used to be so fascinated by her looks.

Hit By Ban Bus!

She's covered from neck to toe! I thought we might get a bikini shot ala Helen Mirren.

Isn't she married to a plastic surgeon?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Isn't she married to a plastic surgeon?
    She was. I think they divorced.

Who are they kidding with the "may have had plastic surgery" bit. The woman has had a ton of work done.

Word to darksithbunny. Every time I look at Victoria, I think about how she broke dear Andy Gibb's heart.

Awesome! No nasty bikini pictures, dressing classy on the beach.

Good for her.

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    Good surgeons. Andy Gibb killer.
    omg AWESOME!~ funniest thing i've read ALL DAY!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

She used to have an enviable face until she started tinkering with it.

He was gorgeous, I agree, she really did a number on him
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

What the hell did she do, poison him? Seriously I know nothing about her killing him, you must tell me!
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    What the hell did she do, poison him? Seriously I know nothing about her killing him, you must tell me!
    She didn't kill the guy. He was a huge drug addict. He had a heart attack at a young age due to the drug abuse.

All she did was dump his ass.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    She didn't kill the guy. He was a huge drug addict. He had a heart attack at a young age due to the drug abuse.

Then why is she officially known as the Andy Gibb Killer?
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post

No, he didn't. He'd been a cocaine addict for years, true. She didn't make
    him an addict, true. During the time he was still using, he had several episodes
    (seizures) for which he was hospitalized briefly, which everybody thought was
    purely the result of his addiction and so nobody thought anything more of it.
    He celebrated his 30st birthday March 5, 1988 with his mom, but a few days
    later was admitted to hospital with terrible stomach cramps and fever. When
    he was about to be taken for some more tests on March 10th, while his mom
    was visiting him in hospital, he answered the docs "Okay", sighed and was
    dead. They disovered he was suffering from myocarditis (an inflammation of
    the myocardium, the middle layer of the heart wall). It also turned out he
    had a congenital heart defect, the same as his father, brother Barry and
    nephew Ashley Gibb.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information