Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: 'I feel great': Confident Kim Kardashian cavorts around in a bikini after overhauling

Default 'I feel great': Confident Kim Kardashian cavorts around in a bikini after overhauling

'I feel great': Confident Kim Kardashian cavorts around in a bikini after overhauling her fitness regime

By Daily Mail Reporter
    Last updated at 1:22 PM on 22nd May 2009

source: 'I feel great': Confident Kim Kardashian cavorts around in a bikini after overhauling her fitness regime | Mail Online

She vowed to 'get in shape' after unretouched pictures from a magazine shoot made their way onto the internet earlier this year.

And Kim Kardashian has certainly kept her word.

The reality TV star has overhauled her diet and fitness regime in recent months and put the results on show during a visit to Miami beach.

Feeling confident: Kim Kardashian happily showed off her toned up bikini body at Malibu beach this week
    She looked a picture of confidence as she cavorted around the sand in a bronze string bikini and tossed around an American football.

'I feel great. I am ready for the bikini body,' she told America's People magazine on Wednesday.

'I am eating well and I go to the gym every day and I already see a difference.'

Play ball: The reality TV star pranced around in a bronze string bikini

New regime: Kim says she has been eating well and exercising each day

The 28-year-old was left horrified in March after Complex magazine mistakenly posted the wrong picture of the star, one that hadn't been touched up by the airbrush.

The magazine quickly pulled the shot and replaced it with the official retouched photo, but not fast enough to prevent it spreading across the internet.
    But she came out fighting, saying: 'So what: I have a little cellulite. What curvy girl doesn't?' .
    Kim, who is a close friend of Paris Hilton, stars alongside her family, including sisters Kourtney and Khloe, in hit U.S. reality TV show Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Motivation: Kim was left red faced in March when Complex magazine posted an unretouched picture of her on their website (left). It was quickly replaced by a second image, which shows her with considerably smoother and thinner legs

Jesus woman, get a bikini that fits your fake ass.

yeah yeah she looks nice. now, go away
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

She looks fine, but the same as before to me. She still has a nice figure with a disproportionately large ass.

She looks AMAZING. I wish I still looked like that. I need to clip that photo for motivation.

This is the best shape that I have seen her in! Looks GREAT! But then again I would have taken her the way she looked months ago with ZERO complaints!
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Something tells me, that football she threw didn't go very far.

Quote Originally Posted by Peike View Post

The 28-year-old was left horrified in March after Complex magazine mistakenly posted the wrong picture of the star, one that hadn't been touched up by the airbrush.

The magazine quickly pulled the shot and replaced it with the official retouched photo, but not fast enough to prevent it spreading across the internet.
    But she came out fighting, saying: 'So what: I have a little cellulite. What curvy girl doesn't?' .
    O.K. where to start.

So now the REAL untouched photo of Kim was the "wrong" picture? How the f**k is it wrong when it's what she actually looks like in real life? WTF, over?

Then, right on cue, Kim (like countless other celebs who spout the same drivel) talks like she's "above" all the gossip and hate and acts like she doesn't care about the criticism and cellulite.

Yet, here we are a bit later, and showing off her new physique after exercise, diet, and most likely PS.

So, what the f**k happened to not caring about what the haters said?

Kim, Jennifer Hewitt, the only thing that is different is the name, everything else is so f**king predictable.

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    She looks fine, but the same as before to me. She still has a nice figure with a disproportionately large ass.
    Word.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

She looks the same to me, still great and womanly

She looks great but that's all she does; Look great. She's not relevant. Must be a tough life!

Are those breasts fake? They seem awfully big to be so round and high at her age with no support. Isn't she pushing 30?

She looks like a squat troll from the side. Hat is ugly, makes her look old.

Way, way too much makeup for the beach. Ridiculous.

That is my ruling.

Hit By Ban Bus!

She has perfect breasts, I don't think they're fake.

I love her body (from the front).

The loads of makeup and false eyelashes on the beach is ridiculous.

That face, I'm telling you....is gorgeous. I just think she is beautiful, always have, always will.

The bod looks good. Doesn't look a whole different from before, but good for her if she is working on it.

OMG these photos scream photo op to me.

She's trying too hard to prove.
    Go Habs Go!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Can anyone else see her ass implant???

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information