Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rebecca Romijn claims she lost 60 lbs after twins with breastfeeding & no exercise

Default Rebecca Romijn claims she lost 60 lbs after twins with breastfeeding & no exercise

Rebecca Romijn Lost 60 Lbs. after Twins Without Exercise!
    Originally posted Thursday April 30, 2009 07:55 PM EDT
    Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell

What's Rebecca Romijn's body-after-babies diet secret? Breastfeeding.

"It's like you have to eat 5,000 extra calories a day or you can't produce enough food for them. So, that's been fun as well," the actress tells Extra.

Romijn, 36, has lost nearly 60 lbs. of pregnancy weight since giving birth to twins Charlie and Dolly four months ago all without exercising.

"I think within the first three weeks, I took off like 35 lbs. without doing anything!" says says. "I haven't been able to work out that much because I have twins. It's impossible to get back into a regular schedule."

But she does acknowledge, "I'm not pretending to be back to the shape I was in beforehand anyway. I still have a ways to go. We've got Spanx underneath almost everything."
    Rebecca Romijn Lost 60 Lbs. after Twins Without Exercise! - Bodywatch, Rebecca Romijn : People.com

Pur-lease. Breastfeeding probably helps, but there's no damn way I think she got her body back without some serious cardio.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

give me a fucking break.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Elite Member

I've heard of losing weight with breastfeeding like a lot of weight but IDK about 60 thats quite a bit.

Fawking celebs and their need to loudly proclaim how much weight they lost and fast they did it post pregnancy.

Shut the fawk up already.

Um okay...

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Blah blah blah.

Elite Member

Entirely possible. I lost 25 of the 32lbs I gained the first week after I had my son. I'm back down to my normal weight and haven't started to workout yet either. (he's 3mos)

Gold Member

"I took of 35 lbs without doing anything"...and I all I exist on is water, lemon and 2 lettuce leaves a day.

I'm gonna believe her on this one. A friend of mine has lost a lot of weight thanks to breastfeeding. She hadn't pu on that much weight during her pregnancy and she really lost a lot, she was back to her highschool figure !
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Hit By Ban Bus!

She (or the magazine) are making something more "impressive" than what it is. To make a long story short, she really has only lost 15-25 pounds in four months, which actually sounds reasonable. A nice chunk of what she lost was "baby weight" (you know, the babies, their placentas, their amniotic fluid, etc), which every plain Jane loses.

So, she isn't that fucking special, when you do the math. YAY the cow lost 4-6 pounds a month breastfeeding.

I'm guessing that her good metabolism didn't hurt either.
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

I don't doubt her. She is talking about dropping 60 lbs from her highest weight during pregnancy. You usually lose double the babies weight right after giving birth - that account for the baby weight and fluids. She had 2 babies so she could have been down 20-25 right away. Breast feeding is killer on burning calories and she is doing it for 2. It is very possible.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Sorry, but no. I saw pics of her 4 weeks after she gave birth, and she had a completely flat stomach and was pretty much back to her original weight already. There's no doubt in my mind that all that weight loss in 4 weeks came strictly from breast feeding.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

czb

i dunno . . . i remember seeing a picture of her here, yeah she was thin but was wearing WORKOUT clothes. not sure when the pics were taken, though.

I lost 30lbs a few weeks after having my kids (I gained 37lbs each pregnancy-seems to be the magic number). The baby, the baby's accessories, the fluid build up, etc. A small amount may have been from breastfeeding, but women lose a lot simply by giving birth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information