Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know who this beautiful woman is?

Default Does anyone know who this beautiful woman is?

Its a funny story actually! My brother is talking to a girl [we think,lol] on myspace.com and he keeps going on about how pretty she is. Anyway, i think this girl is just using photos of a model or some actress. Does anyone know the NAME of this woman in the pictures?
    I've never seen her before, but I have a feeling that this girl is lying. Hopefully someone knows!! She looks like she might be french or something.

Silver Member

Looks like Camilla Belle

yeah ^^ odd looking.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Silver Member

This is indeed Camilla Belle and this picture is from Jeff Bark for InStyle UK

, THANK YOU!

Just looked it up, and it is. Now i can tell my bro he's talking to a 'actress'.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntiParis View Post
    , THANK YOU!

Just looked it up, and it is. Now i can tell my bro he's talking to a 'actress'.
    She just did the remake of WHen a stranger calls. And when she was little she did a movie with Steven Seagal. She has been in lots of stuff. I just saw a preview for a new movie she is in. SHe is beautiful.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

She's gorgeous, especially in the black and white pic

Hi! I'm New Here!

she is camilla hot model

I've been told I look like her (however it's not me on myspace, hehe). I really don't!

I love her eyebrows but the rest of her face is just off for some reason. I mean she's very pretty but there's something about her features or their placement on her face perhaps that keeps me from considering her beautiful.

Reminds me of this:
    Thursday, 9 October, 2003, 1
    Bollywood 'pen-pal' cheats US man

By Ayanjit Sen
    BBC correspondent in Delhi

A better knowledge of Bollywood could have saved Kenneth Corley $1,400.

"Have you seen this woman?"

The American was bowled over when an Indian lady he had met over the internet sent him some photos of herself.

He liked the pictures so much he invited her to visit him in the US - but the lady said she did not have enough money.

Mr Corley immediately transferred $1,400 to help pay for her travel expenses - and never heard from her again.

Mr Corley emailed police in the Indian capital, Delhi, asking them if they could trace the 28-year-old woman, who had said her name was Anita Choud.

To help them identify her, he attached the photos she had sent him.
    Delhi police had a look at them, and immediately realised all was not as it seemed.

The woman in the photos was unmistakeably the well-known Bollywood actress and one-time Miss World, Aishwarya Rai.

"It seems that Mr Corley has been taken for a ride, but we are investigating and have asked him to send us more details," said a senior police officer in Delhi.

A deputy commissioner of police in Delhi, Deependra Pathak, said the lady had told Mr Corley she was the daughter of an Italian mother and an Indian father.

She also said she knew an acquaintance of Mr Corley's in Delhi, and claimed to be teaching English and Geography at a Delhi elementary school.

Mr Corley said in his email that he did not know whether he had been conned, or if the woman had been hurt by the fact that he sent her the money.
    BBC NEWS | South Asia | Bollywood 'pen-pal' cheats US man
    "Creepy, like when Tom Cruise laughs." - Bloodhound Gang

"I don't know anyone who likes Justin Bieber." - Seth Rogen

Hit By Ban Bus!

Wow she is so gorgeous. I love the dress in the first photo, she definitely has a good sense of style.

Camilla is certainly very attractive, and certainly a breath of fresh air amongst all the Hollywood clones!

She's gorgeous, and she reminds me of a young Elizabeth Taylor in the second pic. But those eyebrows of hers really irk me, her features are too delicate to pull off such a strong brow

A*O

Dita - the person your brother is talking to on Myspace could well be a guy! Is "she" asking for airline tickets, education fees, or some other terrible family catastrophe that needs money to fix?
    How can you trust anything that bleeds for 3 days every month but doesn't die?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information