Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help! Who is this Guy?!

Default Re: Help! Who is this Guy?!

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    He looks WAY too young, gay, smart-assy, and like he needs to eat a sandwich! That pic looks like it should be on a NAMBLA site(those are sick fuckers)
    Agreed. I hate those "self servicing" poses.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by spiral View Post
    You guys must be kidding if you think Eugen Bauder is skinny.Its just the angle of this photo that makes him look younger.And he is a meathead imo compared to other top high fashion models.

Contrary to what you may think, this doesn't help his case for me AT ALL. The skinny body turns out to be a plastic playdough looking bulby overly manufactured muscular body with everything I hate> bumps, sixpack, overdone definition. He still looks too skinny and small.
    I like tall, naturally muscular men with a bit of meat on them. This looks way too fake (even if it's real). It looks like the stuff plastic surgeons can give lazy guys now with washboard and bicep implants. I'm not saying that's what this skinny guy has, just that it looks like one of those jobs.

***** celeb

what is that about male models lately with "plumply"/ "duck-like" lips?! don't like it ... don't like it at all!

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Contrary to what you may think, this doesn't help his case for me AT ALL. The skinny body turns out to be a plastic playdough looking bulby overly manufactured muscular body with everything I hate> bumps, sixpack, overdone definition. He still looks too skinny and small.
    I like tall, naturally muscular men with a bit of meat on them. This looks way too fake (even if it's real). It looks like the stuff plastic surgeons can give lazy guys now with washboard and bicep implants. I'm not saying that's what this skinny guy has, just that it looks like one of those jobs.
    Wow,so much rant.Actually I am ok with ppl saying those young models skinny but some of those replies annoys me a tad bit like give him a hamburger or he looks gay.The implied anorexia came out of nowhere me think. Young guys are much different from young girls. Guys are constantly active, burning calories with their high metabolism, while girls usually put on weight very easily. Do you remember those guys in highschool that were SO skinny, but you see them eat nothing but McDonalds and junk food? You could actually see their ribs and sinewy muscles. It's just their metabolism.It just annoys me that meatier people constantly criticize people who are skinny. It has to do with the media glorifying people with curves now, opposed to thin figures like they did a few years back. People constantly make assumptions of skinny people having eating disorders, or that they are slaves to an unattainable body image.

You get what I mean? Not trying to come off as mean and malicious but it seems like the trend now is fatter people making fun of skinnier people.

Quote Originally Posted by spiral View Post
    Wow,so much rant.Actually I am ok with ppl saying those young models skinny but some of those replies annoys me a tad bit like give him a hamburger or he looks gay.The implied anorexia came out of nowhere me think. Young guys are much different from young girls. Guys are constantly active, burning calories with their high metabolism, while girls usually put on weight very easily. Do you remember those guys in highschool that were SO skinny, but you see them eat nothing but McDonalds and junk food? You could actually see their ribs and sinewy muscles. It's just their metabolism.It just annoys me that meatier people constantly criticize people who are skinny. It has to do with the media glorifying people with curves now, opposed to thin figures like they did a few years back. People constantly make assumptions of skinny people having eating disorders, or that they are slaves to an unattainable body image.

You get what I mean? Not trying to come off as mean and malicious but it seems like the trend now is fatter people making fun of skinnier people.
    Okay, you're quoting me, but I didn't mention any suspicion of an eating disorder, and although I could certainly lose a few pounds I'm not obese or fat even. I think the comment that it's a trend of "fatter" people making "fun" of skinnier people is somewhat off, as well. Even IF that were the case, which I don't think it is, then that would be the slightest form of payback for ridiculing of heavier people, something that has been going on for ages.
    Moderation is the thing to strife for, be it in weight (over or under) but also for muscles. I think these slimmer, overly defined muscular guys are just as bad as the extreme body builders.

***** celeb

I strongly agree with HWBL, I like guys that are naturally well built with strong shoulders/hip and meat too. All of these male models look awkward with extremely narrow hips, they look like prepubescent aliens for gods sake!

I think the comment that it's a trend of "fatter" people making "fun" of skinnier people is somewhat off, as well. Even IF that were the case, which I don't think it is, then that would be the slightest form of payback for ridiculing of heavier people, something that has been going on for ages.

Im a "victim" of fat people ridiculing skinny people. I hate it!! although i find it amusing that fat people like to ridicule skinny people and seem to think its ok. It works both ways - i find it just as offensive being called anorexic as a fat person would being called lard ass. It is possible to be skinny without being mentally ill . ive actually started a fat vs skinny thread coz i got picked on for my weight recently and had to vent. Some people just annoy me with their ignorance and i wonder how much people think they know about eating disorders when they accuse people of the shit.

Bronze Member

Hi! I've got this photo on email, but the sender doesn't know either who are these guys.

Do you know any of them? Where is this picture from?
    Thx!

Quote Originally Posted by EDISON27 View Post

He is a model from brazil...perhaps.Any information about him?

I dont know who he is but it looks like he has a big dick for a skinny boy.

yuck on all counts his head doesn't go with the body

SVZ

i dont like his face...his jaw is too..hollow or something

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by EDISON27 View Post

He is a model from brazil...perhaps.Any information about him?
    He is Eugen Bauger , and he is Germany !

Eli

I don't get gay teens who starve themselves to ridiculously skinny lengths so they can pass more as a girl than a guy. Reminds me of that person auditioning for Idol last year who looked like a girl, sounded like a girl, but wasn't. And he sang a Kelly Clarkson song.
    I mean they're gay. So.... why try to look like a girl? You will NEVER score if you do that, don't you realise?! Hahahaha...

Oops sorry. Off topic again. Well, my hat is mad.

Quote Originally Posted by calendargurl View Post
    i dunno who he is but at least he's not one of those musclebound meatheads!
    skinny guys are hot.

I'm with you there.

I don't think he's necessarily too skinny. Too young and too gay looking (for my tastes) perhaps. Cute and pretty. Not hot like in somebody I would find bangable. Now if he were giving some slightly older, manlier dude a BJ, THAT might be hot!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information