Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sexiest Italian men

Default Sexiest Italian men

When you call a man a Casanova, you know you’re describing a sexy man, a serial lover. The original, Giovanni Giacomo Casanova de Seingalt ((1725-1798), was of course an Italian man, and he is as good a place as any to begin a list of sexy Italian men, despite the fact that he was mostly a rogue.

Giacomo Casanova

Marcello Mastroianni

Marcello Mastroianni(1924-1996), another legendary Italian film actor, is the next on the list of sexy men from Italy. An Italian icon from the movie La Dolce Vita by renowned director Frederico Fellini, this dashing actor made quite an impression on women all over the world in his hey-days, and was known for his effortless, cynical charm.

Stefano Accorsi

A man considered the epitome of sexiness by many Italian women, Stefano Accorsi is a renowned Italian actor, born in Bologna in 1971. He has played the part of the iconic Italian sex-magnet, Casanova, in the TV film Il giovane Casanova by Giacomo Battiato, and the casting was spot-on.

Accorsi is worshipped by many women for his sauve good looks and his urbane, accessible charm, but he is not shy in the acting department either.

He has won various awards, notably the Coppa Volpi, the award for best male performance as the Italian poet Dino Campana in the film Un viaggio chiamato amore (A Journey Called Love). He is engaged to the French supermodel, Laetitia Casta and they have two children Orlando and Athena.

Raoul Bova

Raoul Bova' s piercing eyes are as much of an asset as the rest of him. Women around the world drool over this hunk who at one point was known as the sex symbol of Italian cinema with his Una storia italiana, a TV movie, and later Piccolo grande amore by Carlo Vanzina.
    Rauol Bova Sexy Italian man

Among other things, Raoul Bova appeared with Madonna in 1999 in a commercial for Max Factor. He also photographed for a nude artistic calendar in 2000, for the Italian magazine Max. This cemented his sex-icon stereotype. and to get out of it Bova took on serious roles in cinema, like a terrorist in Rewind, an Austrian officer in La frontiera and Saint Frances in Francesco, to name a few. But instead of cooling the ardour of his sexy-image fans, this only fanned it further.

Raoul Bova was the boyfriend of actress Romina Mondello, but is now married to Chiara Giordano, a veterinarian. A proud father of three, he has espoused various social and environmental causes. The world continues to consider him sexy: he stood 13th in E! Entertainment's list of World's Sexiest Men, 2008.

Kim Rossi Stuart

Winner of the best actor award at the 2009 Valencia film festival for the movie Questione di cuore by Francesca Archibugi, Kim Rossi Stuart is one of the best known names of contemporary Italian cinema.Born in 1969 in Rome, this blue-eyed Italian actor was a handsome boy-next-door, only he had the infallible Italian charm to go with it. Coming from an acting family (his sister Valentina, and father Giacomo are actors and stuntmen), he started on the acting journey at the tender age of 5.

He speaks fluently italian, english and french. He is an extremely private person and pictures of his girlfriend of several years are pretty rare.
    A few years ago Rossi Stuart was run over by a car and was bounded on a wheelchair for a while with broken legs and pelvis. He then fully recovered

He debuted as a director with "Anche Libero va Bene" at the Cannes Film Festival in 2006.He was engaged to actress Veronica Logan.
    A beautiful young Greek god with an infectious smile in his twenties, Kim Rossi Stuart at forty has become a sophisticated man about town. He wears a curled-lip cynical air and has a sort of leonine, brooding presence that makes him one of the most desirable men in Italy. One of his most amazing performances is in "The key to the house"

Alessio Boni

Alessio Boni is another well-known actor whose versatile ability to change his image has brought him much success and the adulation of many Italian fans. He can be all cynical elegance and sexual prowess one moment, and gracious, approachable and almost fragile the next, making him the favorite of many cinegoers and those who watch Italian television.
    He has not had much formal education, and acting has really been the mainstay of his life since an early age. After much training in Italy and Los Angeles, he launched upon a career in television, with series like Incantesimo (Enchantment ) a passionate love story with Alessio as a charming and tormented surgeon and Caravaggio where he played the notorious painter and L'altra donna to name but a few. He has since made his way into the hearts of Italian women who are fascinated by his curiously sensuous mix of strength and fragility.
    Private as much as Rossi Stuart, Alessio Boni is engaged to Bianca, a literature graduate.

Luca Argentero

Born in Turin, Italy, Luca Argentero fits the profile of a successful, sexy Italian actor: vaulting to fame after being put into Grande Fratello or Big Brother , he has done quite a bit of modeling.
    Argentero's serious debut as an actor came in 2005 in the TV series Carabinieri, and in 2006 he acted in the movie A casa nostra, directed by Francesca Comencini. Saturno contro, directed by Ferzan Ozpetek, Solo un padre by Luca Lucini and Il grande sogno, directed by Michele Placido, are his other well-known films.
    In 2009 he married his longtime girlfriend, actress Myriam Catania.

Riccardo Scamarcio

Of all the sizzling actors that Italy has produced, the 1979 born Riccardo Scamarcio from Puglia is one of the most remarkable presences in Italian cinema today.
    His appeal does not lie entirely in his deep black eyes or his curly tresses, though they help, but his extraordinary acting talents.
    A self-confessed fan of Mastroianni, he has acted in a bunch of renowned films starting from Tre metri sopra il cielo, Texas, Mio fratello è un figlio unico and so on for which he has won much popular and critical acclaim. Former girlfriends include Laura Chiatti and Angela Liso, and he now has a long-term relationship with actress Valeria Golino.

25 Sexy Italian Men- III | Italy

Nah. I was married to a hot Italian man and to me they all have big egos that need to be fed. I didnt know what I was getting myself into. Ill take my bad boy
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Raoul Bova was in "Under the Tuscan Sun" with Diane Lane. He was yummy in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    He is so perfect he looks like sculpture. Too good to be a real person.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Too good to be a real person.
    Agreed. the man in my heart will always be Alessio Boni, the guy has it all charm, intelligence, infectious smile and the sexiest, huskiest voice

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    Nah. I was married to a hot Italian man and to me they all have big egos that need to be fed.
    Yes, I'm sure all 35 million of them are exactly like your ex.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

The last guy does not remotely have "deep black eyes." WTF, do they just make random stuff up without looking at anything?
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post

I think he is one of the hottest men I've ever seen.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

I hate Scamarcio with all my heart. He's an @sshole!
    I love Accorsi, on the other hand, he's good looking and a great actor.
    To me, no one beats Giuliano Gemma

and Therence Hill (born Mario Girotti)

Riccardo Scamarcio looks an awful lot like Tony Curtis. And that's a good thing.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

and he now has a long-term relationship with actress Valeria Golino.
    i didn't know this about scamarcio. i have nothing against big age gaps in relationships, but these 2 look so much alike and add to that the fact that she's like 15 years older and i bet when they're together they could pass for daughter and son.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Melyanna View Post
    I hate Scamarcio with all my heart. He's an @sshole!
    I love Accorsi, on the other hand, he's good looking and a great actor.
    To me, no one beats Giuliano Gemma
    and Therence Hill (born Mario Girotti)
    I agree with you on scamarcio, while i wouldn't define him an @sshole he's certainly very full of himself.
    I love terence hill!
    Although I believe Rossi Stuart and Boni are the core of our cinematic talents, they are hugely talented and so private and humble it's always a pleasure to watch them act and listen to them talk

i didn't know this about scamarcio. i have nothing against big age gaps in relationships, but these 2 look so much alike and add to that the fact that she's like 15 years older and i bet when they're together they could pass for daughter and son.
    It's indeed weird seeing them together, but maybe it's because it's so unsual seeing a couple where the woman is older than the man. She's 13 years older than him, and my own dad is 12 older than my mom and no one finds it strange. Having said that the don't look as a lasting couple to me, both are very hot tempered

Here's another italian couple I find very hot and charming

Sergio Assisi and Gabriella Pession

Well hello Raoul!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Get in line, Lax!

Well isn't this a delicioso thread. That Kim Rossi Stuart is new for me. Edible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information