11 22.45%
  • Rumsfeld

0 0%
  • Sutherland

17 34.69%
Page 69 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19596566676869707172 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1075
Like Tree2439Likes

Thread: The Witch Hunt Continues. No Collusion!

Today is a good day. Pruitt resigns and Trump baby blimp is a GO. Long live the resistance and god save the queen.....

Anti-Trump protestors get green light from London Mayor Sadiq Khan to fly their massive crowdfunded blimp of the US president as a big baby over capital when he visits

• Donald Trump is visiting the UK for three days from the end of next week
    • Protestors wanted to fly 'baby Trump' ballooon above London during the visit
    • London mayor Sadiq Khan 's Greater London Authority has given permission

Protesters will be able to fly their 'Trump baby' balloon above Parliament during his visit after permission was given
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

And then they want it to go on a world tour! I hope it comes to Ottawa.
    Sunnygirl likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Rick Wilson's Twitter

Rick Wilson@TheRickWilson
    1/ Let's review the arc of the Scott Pruitt story. Phase One: Scott Pruitt is a true conservative, a national hero, and a fine American. Talking Point: "ALL WE DO IS WIN. Shut up, libtard Deep State Swamp RINOS shill."

2/ Phase Two: Scott Pruitt is showing some signs of adjusting to the job. What? Don't YOU need a $43,000 Cone of Silence? Talking Point: "LA LA LA LA I'm not listening. We need a conservative warrior so coal companies can dump slurry into nursery schools so we can MAGA."

3/ Phase Three: Well, maybe it LOOKS bad but who cares? We're not those soft, wussy GOPers who cared about laws and ethics and all that swamp stuff. TALKING POINT: "Trump loves him, so suck it, libs. He's going NOWHERE."

4/ Phase Four: Did you see that Breitbart article? Pruitt's FINE. This is just a liberal media lynch mob. The Feralist says he's the future of conservative regulatory rollbacks and it's all worth it! TALKING POINT: "I'm off the record on this, right?"

5/ Phase Five: Wait? What? He quit? TALKING POINT: "Well, the President never knew him that well." "He wasn't our first choice." "He was a volunteer, really." "The only time we saw him was when he was fetching coffee."

6/ Phase Six: Unpersoning. Scott Whoitt? This is fake news. There is no such person, no such agency, and no such firing. Fake news. Sad! #ETTD, champ. Learn it, because you're gonna ride it.
    Brookie and tulip like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

They should give it its own Twitter Feed:

BabyBlimpDonaldVerified account @ofcoursefakeDonaldTrump 2h2 hours agoMore

I just made a giant poopie with more integrity and less swampy smell than Scott Pruitt!
    tulip, Kittylady and fgg like this.

Elite Member

Rachel Maddow regularly has a list of everyone who has been booted or quit the Trump administration. Don't know what number they are up to, but it is quite comical to see. If only we could add Trump to that list. Someday... maybe... hopefully.
    Brookie likes this.

One of the commentators on CNN was outright calling Pruitt a megalomaniac. I hope that someday we’ll be able to undo all of the damage he’s done to the EPA.
    Brookie and Mivvi21 like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    One of the commentators on CNN was outright calling Pruitt a megalomaniac. I hope that someday we’ll be able to undo all of the damage he’s done to the EPA.
    Unfortunately, I think we're in for a lot more damage before we can reverse it. Anyone Trump will put in will be cut from the same deregulation/destroy cloth.

Daniel Dale is doing a play by play of Trump’s crazy speech right now.

"Trump on his crowds: "I have broken more Elton John records...and I don't have a musical instrument: I don't have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ."
    Brookie and MontanaMama like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    "I don't have a guitar or an organ. No organ."
    We know! We've seen pictures of your hands!

I saw Michael Moore on Bill Maher and on Colbert the other night plugging his new movie set to come out in September —Fahrenheit 11-9. I decided to go back and rewatched his original Fahrenheit 9-11 to see just how easy American’s were duped back then by an idiot president. It’s mind blowing that less then 20 years ago the American public was lied to about who was behind 9-11 and even with the facts in front of us the majority of this country’s stood behind and chose to believe W. While I don’t think W. Bush was as inherently as evil as a Trump is, he was a disgrace. We cannot let this happen again. Michael Moore was right when he said we need to hit the streets again- boots on the ground. 14 years ago I stood up at the corner with just one other person -to protest the Iraq War and our then sitting president. I still live in this same neighborhood. I will do this again. We can’t let him win.

Last edited by Sunnygirl; July 5th, 2018 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Video added
    mostroop, HWBL, needmeds and 1 others like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Brookie likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

“We have great health care coming out, and it just came out two weeks ago.”
    - Trump in Montana
    Brookie likes this.

Thanks to REPUBLICAN LEADERSHIP, America is WINNING AGAIN - and America is being respected again all over the world. Because we are finally putting AMERICA FIRST!
    Nice try, you disgusting POS. Russia owns your pathetic ass and even they don't have much respect for you.

World’s opinion of U.S. hits new low under Trump — especially in Canada: poll

WASHINGTON — A new global survey suggests the world’s impression of the United States is plummeting under President Donald Trump, with Canada registering the largest such decline of any country within the Western Hemisphere.

The Gallup polling company registered the worst annual score for the U.S. since it began doing annual global leadership surveys in 2007 – with approval of U.S. leadership down nearly 20 points in one year, now languishing at 30 per cent worldwide.

“More people now disapprove of U.S. leadership than approve,” said Jon Clifton of Gallup. “This historic low puts the U.S.’s leadership approval rating on par with China’s and sets a new bar for disapproval.”

Germany has replaced the U.S. as the top-rated global power in the world, at 41 per cent according to Gallup. The U.S. is now just behind China at 31 per cent, and just ahead of Russia at 27 per cent.

The survey found wall-to-wall declines throughout the Americas – with the biggest shift in the next-door neighbour to the north.

The number of Canadian respondents who said they approved of the job performance of the U.S. leadership dropped 40 per cent in one year, followed by slightly less dramatic dips in Panama and Costa Rica, with the other U.S. NAFTA neighbour, Mexico, showing a decline of 28 per cent.

In Canada, 20 per cent of respondents said they approved of the job performance of U.S. leadership; 76 per cent said they disapproved.

Those numbers were backed up by another new poll Thursday. Angus Reid said a mere 13 per cent of Canadians surveyed had a positive impression of the Trump presidency, versus 70 per cent who saw it negatively, with the numbers declining from earlier surveys. Trump received the highest approval in Alberta, where 29 per cent viewed him positively, and 16 per cent had mixed feelings.

“This hurts a lot,” tweeted Bruce Heyman, former president Barack Obama’s last ambassador to Canada.

“Our best friend Canada has been impacted by this administration’s immigration policy, environmental policy and trade policy. But most important the language and style coming from (Trump) don’t match up to Canadian values.”

Views of the U.S. declined even more elsewhere – in Belgium, and in Portugal, with the latter registering the largest drop in support for U.S. leadership with a decline of 51 per cent.

The U.S. made a number of major international moves in the first year of Trump’s presidency.

It withdrew from the Paris climate accord, cancelled the Trans-Pacific Partnership, began renegotiating NAFTA, recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, withdrew from the UN cultural agency, questioned or watered down agreements with Iran and Cuba, blocked Syrian refugees, cancelled several migration programs, instituted a travel ban on certain countries, threatened North Korea over its nuclear program and re-committed to the war in Afghanistan.

Support for the U.S. grew in several countries.

It was up in Israel, Poland, Slovakia, Belarus, Liberia, Lebanon, Iraq, and in perennial U.S. rival Russia, where approval of U.S. leadership registered only eight per cent, despite the increase.

Gallup sampled 1,000 people per country in 134 countries in a variety of face-to-face, landline telephone and cellphone interviews, and considers its results accurate to within two and five percentage points, depending on the country.

https://globalnews.ca/news/3973172/d...proval-canada/
    ShimmeringGlow and Brookie like this.

"13 per cent of Canadians surveyed had a positive impression of the Trump presidency"

I've met two. One was even wearing the red Make America Great Again hat.

I don't get it, but then Ontario just voted for Doug Ford.
    Brookie, Labelwhore and schism like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Brookie and OrangeSlice like this.

Thread Information