• Glover

11 22.45%
  • Rumsfeld

0 0%
  • Sutherland

17 34.69%
Page 64 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465666768 ... LastLast
Like Tree2439Likes

Thread: The Witch Hunt Continues. No Collusion!

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    And this is why I will not forgive anyone who threw away their vote, didn't vote, voted for Trump for funsies, wrote in a vote for funsies. This is going to have big consequences for a very long time. We are so fucked. Say bye bye to abortion, marriage equality, etc.
    I think you're full of shit. Just because people didn't vote for your candidate their vote was thrown away? Whatevs.
    Brookie and Jadestone like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I can only imagine the executive orders being drafted up as we speak. The ones that get written up and implemented every time dump goes on a Twitter rant against someone or a group of certain people to follow through the threats he makes. His ridiculous "laws" will go to courts as unconstitutional then get over turned at the Supreme Court as okey dokey, whatever the guy got me this job for the next 40 years wants sounds good.

Kennedy voted with the conservative block in every one of the last 19 decisions, yes we might get a wingier wing nut, but Dems should FINALLY play the game and delay/filibuster a vote until after the mid-terms which who knows what will happen, but hopefully Congress will be flipped.
    twitchy2.0, fgg, needmeds and 6 others like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

^Otherwise we have a huge problem. Because if that orange shitstain remains president and the Supreme Court gains another total right winger, having a majority in both houses won't help the Dems much.
    C_is_for_Cookie and Mivvi21 like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

You only threw away your vote if you voted for a third-party candidate in a battleground state. If it was a solidly blue or red one, then no.

By the same token, though, liberals or progressives who did vote third party are about to learn on almost a daily basis during this supreme court term, just how stark the differences actually were between Clinton and Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Kennedy voted with the conservative block in every one of the last 19 decisions, yes we might get a wingier wing nut, but Dems should FINALLY play the game and delay/filibuster a vote until after the mid-terms which who knows what will happen, but hopefully Congress will be flipped.

They tried that with Gorsuch and the Repugs went nuclear and got him in anyway.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Huh, I thought they didn't go nuclear for SCOTUS, all other fed judges yes. I thought Dems caved and gave McConnell the votes.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

That ghoul McConnell went nuclear when Dems wouldn't give the votes to get the seat stealer confirmed at the required 60 votes. He changed the rule so only a simple majority was required for Gorsuch. As it will be with whoever the dear leader puts up next.
    HWBL and greysfang like this.

There's been a big outcry that citizens should have a vote on the SCOTUS appointee. Sadly, I don't think that's going anywhere.
    Brookie and Jadestone like this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

I've had to back away from all headlines that mention Trump and his minions. I've been getting stress headaches and I know where they are coming from.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

I totally relate, Bitter. I swear Drumpf and his fascist administration are killing my stomach. I thought I had developed an ulcer from the constant stress of it all, but my doctor says it's stress related gastritis. The political climate in this country is literally stressing people out so badly it's taking a toll on their health.
    BITTER likes this.

My 80 year old friend told me she hand wrote and snail mailed a letter to our NY state Senator, Chuck Schumer with the opening line of " Dear Senator Schumer, Have you fallen asleep"? Her disgust (this week) is about the separated children.

I'm a democrat and I'd like to know who in the goddamn hell is going to beat that fucker in 2020? Where are all the eight year Obama voters?

Cardiac arrest please. Get him with one big one.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Of course he said it - just on background.

Q: what's the difference between a Harley Davidson and a vacuum cleaner?

A: The vacuum cleaner has the dirt bag on the inside.
    I had to unlike that to re-like it several times. One of my ex's had a Harley and the only thing more boring to ride was him.

Back to Trump/SCOTUS. Hard line conservatives are already screeching with pleasure and declaring that they'll be able to overturn Roe V's Wade and gay marriage. The US is slipping further into the Twilight Zone every day.

'We have a chance to take down Roe v. Wade!' Iowa evangelical kingmaker predicts | Daily Mail Online
    Brookie and MohandasKGanja like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Why stop at rolling back abortion laws? Any civil rights laws that they want overturned? The devil is in the candy stop and he's going to take whatever he wants.

"States where abortion will soon be illegal. Wisconsin, Idaho, North Dakota, Michigan, south Dakota, Iowa, Indiana, Ohio, Utah, Missourri, Kentucky,, West Virginia, Arizona, Kansas, Arkansas, Tennessee, South Carolina, Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia and Texas. Back to 1950 by Repubs"

Thread Information