• Glover

11 22.45%
  • Rumsfeld

0 0%
  • Sutherland

17 34.69%
Page 12 of 72 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast
Like Tree2439Likes

Thread: The Witch Hunt Continues. No Collusion!

Was there one single source on that White House fear mongering opinion piece? Or is it "People are saying..."?
    witchcurlgirl likes this.

" DO NOT believe it. There are no sources, they are just made up lies!" --Trump
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

^^^ And while I agree they are animals, I did not need to read the word animals two dozen times after M-13. Just something to rise up the fanbase.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

"Lesley Stahl asked Trump in semi-private meeting why he’s always attacking the press. His answer: “I want to demean you and discredit you so that when you do negative stories about me, no one will believe you.” @deadlineclub #deadlineawards"

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    "Lesley Stahl asked Trump in semi-private meeting why he’s always attacking the press. His answer: “I want to demean you and discredit you so that when you do negative stories about me, no one will believe you.” @deadlineclub #deadlineawards"
    So, this one time he was actually honest?

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    Was there one single source on that White House fear mongering opinion piece? Or is it "People are saying..."?
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/articles/...tm_campaign=wh
    Go visit the page yourself. You can get there via the White House Facebook page and then you end up ^there.

Source: New York Times

Michael Cohen’s Business Partner Agrees to Cooperate as Part of Plea Deal

Evgeny Freidman, who for many years has been Michael Cohen’s partner in the taxi business, leaves court in Albany on Tuesday after pleading guilty and promising his cooperation in state and federal investigations.CreditNathaniel Brooks for The New York Times
    By Danny Hakim, William K. Rashbaum and Vivian Wang

A significant business partner of Michael D. Cohen, President Trump’s personal lawyer, has quietly agreed to cooperate with the government as a potential witness, a development that could be used as leverage to pressure Mr. Cohen to work with the special counsel examining Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

Under the agreement, the partner, Evgeny A. Freidman, a Russian immigrant who is known as the Taxi King, will avoid jail time, and will assist government prosecutors in state or federal investigations, according to a person briefed on the matter.

Mr. Cohen’s conduct was initially examined by Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel investigating the 2016 election that led to Mr. Trump’s victory, and then referred to the United States attorney’s office in Manhattan. Last month, federal agents carried out search warrants at Mr. Cohen’s home, his office and a hotel room where he was staying, seeking documents related to his business associates and accountants.

Mr. Trump’s lawyers have been resigned to the strong possibility that the investigation of Mr. Cohen’s businesses could lead him to cooperate with federal prosecutors.

That likelihood could become greater with a business partner of Mr. Cohen’s cooperating with law enforcement.

Mr. Freidman has been Mr. Cohen’s partner in the taxi business for years, managing cabs for him even after New York City regulators barred Mr. Freidman last year from continuing to manage medallions.

Mr. Freidman, who was disbarred earlier this month, had been accused of failing to pay more than $5 million in taxes and faced four counts of criminal tax fraud and one of grand larceny — all B felonies. Each carries a maximum prison sentence of up to 25 years in prison.

Instead, he appeared in court in Albany on Tuesday and pleaded guilty to a single count of evading only $50,000 worth of taxes; he faces five years of probation if he fulfills the terms of his agreement, the judge, Patrick Lynch of Albany County court, said during the roughly 20-minute proceeding.

“Do you understand the nature of the benefit your attorneys have accomplished on your behalf?” the judge asked Mr. Freidman during the proceeding on Tuesday.

“I greatly understand that and appreciate it,” Mr. Freidman replied.
    After Mr. Freidman’s guilty plea, his lawyer, Patrick J. Egan of Fox Rothschild, declined to comment. But earlier this year, he said his client “considers Michael a very good friend and a great client.”

Last edited by HWBL; May 22nd, 2018 at 05:21 PM.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Uh, oh.....Cohen's business partner just cut a deal.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/05/2...operation.html

Trump’s new head of West Coast EPA seems qualified:
    “Mike Stoker, a Santa Barbara County attorney and former oil company spokesman who some credit with coining the “lock her up!” chants against Hillary Clinton at the Republican Convention in 2016.” https://t.co/JPORSxS1hv

***** celeb

Elite Member

WTF?

He's truly insane. You know they're getting close. He's throwing everything out there.

What I want to know is this -- the Pres can now demand something on Twitter and gets it? Really? I think they're following up on his claims to prove him wrong, but it is insane that there is action based on a tweet from this delusional crazy man.
    HWBL and Kittylady like this.

Follow the money, he says. Never mind, I guess the irony is lost on him.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

I do believe Comey is a tad sanctimonious, whitewashing his statements right before the elections, but on the other hand, he also makes valid points.

***** celeb

The alleged President of the United States of America. More accurately referred to as the dotard. Having daily "me" time before he starts his "work day" at 11:00am.

ShimmeringGlow likes this.

***** celeb

I don't even want to post the full articles anymore because none of it matters. He's not going anywhere.

"Trump lawyer 'paid by Ukraine' to arrange White House talks"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world...mpression=true
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

Thread Information