Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Widespread cheating & vote suppression by Clinton campaign in Clark County, NV

Gold Member

I think people want to see things that aren't there sometimes. For example, in your first post you have the woman from New York story. It's implying that she was shipped in or was somehow cheating rather than being a transplant that is originally from NY and now lives in Nevada.

Kucinich doesn't believe Hillary won NH and now the state is going through a recount. Obama will probably win SC next week. My concern is that is everytime there is a result that the other candidates are unhappy with, their camps are going to yell cheating. I'm a Dem and I like all the candidates running and I also care about my party so I try not to bash any of the candidates and give them the benefit of the doubt.
    Last edited by NoDayButToday; June 13th, 2008 at 12:04 AM.
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

Banana republic. Don't let them trick you again.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

I am not getting wound up about anything until the summer. It will be either Obama or Clinton or a ticket with both. Any of those options are fine with me.

Obama and Clinton need to quit the back and forth which is only giving fuel to the candidate they will face in the election. This election is the Democrat's to throw away if they handle it right. This bickering and finger pointing needs to stop.
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? George Carlin

That's why I like our mail-in ballot system. Just mark the boxes and drop it in the mail. No coercion from outside sources (unless they visit me at home) and there's a paper trail. Perfect!
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

These reports come up every election.....from all sides. Politics is so dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by DoveFeatheredRaven View Post
    I am not getting wound up about anything until the summer. It will be either Obama or Clinton or a ticket with both. Any of those options are fine with me.

Obama and Clinton need to quit the back and forth which is only giving fuel to the candidate they will face in the election. This election is the Democrat's to throw away if they handle it right. This bickering and finger pointing needs to stop.

ITA. I am disappointed (although not surprised) that Obama and Hillary are so focused on bickering back and forth, and not at the issues at hand.
    Last edited by nycgirl; January 22nd, 2008 at 12:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DoveFeatheredRaven View Post

I agree with your entire post. Especially the part about Obama and Hillary bickering and finger pointing. They're both going to need the other one down the road, so they need to start eating a little humble pie now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information