Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 130

Thread: Why Rick Warren is a fascist asshole, and an albatross around Obama's neck

  1. #46
    Elite Member Fluffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5,600

    Default

    OPENLY GAY BISHOP TO DELIVER INVOCATION AT OPENING INAUGURAL SERVICE.
    Mike Allen reports:
    The Rt. Rev. V. Gene Robinson of New Hampshire, who became the Episcopal Church’s first openly gay bishop in 2003 and last year entered into a civil union with his gay partner, will deliver the invocation for Sunday’s kickoff inaugural event on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial, with President-elect Obama in attendance. The event is free and open to the public. An Obama source: “Robinson was in the plans before the complaints about Rick Warren. Many skeptics will read this as a direct reaction to the Warren criticism – but it’s just not so.” Robinson has been referred to as “the most controversial Christian in the world.”
    Yeah. I'm sure the two had nothing to do with each other. They just didn't want to announce Robinson till after they'd endured a month of harsh criticism and a thousand calls from furious gay donors threatening to withhold support from the party and an outpouring of anger from those who'd worked endlessly for Obama's nomination. All part of the plan. Sure guys.

    This is, incidentally, why it's useful for progressives to criticize the president. Politicians respond to incentives. To noise. To anger. Warren, on some level, was a response to the loud protestations of evangelicals who believed the Democratic Party had no place for them. It's hard to see Robinson is anything but a response to progressive activists who sense that Obama was more willing to risk cross those who supported him than those who opposed him. Erase the anger from either side and it's not worth Obama -- or any president -- taking the risk to placate them. But this is a step in the right direction. This is genuinely inclusive. If it was the plan all along, the Obama administration sure did a good job keeping the secret. And if it wasn't, then equality activists have something to be proud of this morning. They changed the incentives.

    Related
    : GQ's profile "Let God Love Gene Robinson." Will really help convey the symbolism of this choice.

    Posted by Ezra Klein on January 12, 2009 7:27 AM
    EzraKlein Archive | The American Prospect

  2. #47
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    shot, tied to a fence, beaten, left for dead, dragged, incarcerated, murdered by family, murdered by mobs, you name it, we've had it done. Want to go back to ancient Rome?



    See above.



    Try being put into concentration camps, experimented on, torn apart, starved, and then STILL left for dead when 'liberators' came for everybody else but gays.. some liberators, i might add, that were entire black regiments.



    Try being a second class citizen with less rights than a foreigner. Try being having titty mags shoved in your face and being called a faggot at work, and then being fired when you seek disciplinary action and having no legal recourse. Try being fired for no reason other than being gay. Try having no legal recourse at all. This just happened the other day to a friend.



    Try being gay and in the military, where you're tormented, beaten, kicked out and denied partner benefits. I believe glenn close did a movie about it.



    Same happens in gay clubs, and we've had more than our share of riots.



    Again, you enjoy rights we dont have, and you had to fight the same people for ones we already do. Same shit, different pile.

    We can keep going. Doesn't this even resonate on how SIMILAR it all is? Probably not. You're still trying to separate the two, when they're even more intertwined the further we go. How about all the black gays from back in the day that had to endure BOTH sets of indignities?
    I've already said that there are similarities. That's not in doubt. But while there are similarities, doesn't mean they are the same.

    For example, despite everything that blacks have gone through in America, I can always say that Native Americans had it FAR WORSE. Why? Because Native Americans were virtually wiped out. So, it wouldn't make any sense to say that what blacks and Native Americans went through are comparable, even though Native Americans were enslaved and their continent stolen, the same as with blacks. Native Americans still had it worse, and I couldn't even begin to compare the two. It's the same with blacks and gays. Similarities, but not comparable.

  3. #48
    Elite Member RevellingInSane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Where Being PC is understood as a fault!
    Posts
    11,592

    Default

    If anyone is blind and arrogant, it is the person who insinuates blacks want to be "special".

    Gays have the very rights blacks did not have. Do you know why I didn't personally experience any of the situations you so vehemently pointed out I didn't? My age. That's it.

    Since you want to claim I have no right to point out what blacks did experience, you should, using the same logic, stop throwing out the Matthew Shepard case. Have you been a fence ornament? Have you been on the receiving end of a baseball bat swing? Have you personally, been physically assaulted on American soil? No? Then shove it. You are a Canadian citizen, correct? Then shove it twice. This isn't your affair, even though you are gay.

    Again, you enjoy rights we dont have, and you had to fight the same people for ones we already do. Same shit, different pile.
    Definitely not the same!

    Oh goody! Then another similarity in the struggles. Thanks
    What similarity? A man and a woman of two different ethnic backgrounds marrying is the same as a same sex couple? You are really reaching aren't you? Don't compare race and interracial marriage to gay marriage. Must we go to the biological reasons they are not the same?

    In the case of black marriages being recognized, to compare legally recognizing a marriage between a woman and man, who both happen to be minorities, to a gay marriage is mixing apples with oranges. I love the way you try so tenaciously to connect being black with being gay.

    Go back to Ancient Rome. Go to any point in history you like. Aside from a handful of countries currently, where and when were homosexual marriages recognized as legal? I am not speaking of relationships being tolerated. I want to see legal, state recognized marriages between two members of the same gender accepted and legally sanctioned. Which societies, spanning every race, have allowed that in the past?

    Try being gay and in the military, where you're tormented, beaten, kicked out and denied partner benefits. I believe glenn close did a movie about it.
    No job I have ever had would cover my significant other. Why should you be treated any differently?

    While the term civil rights is thrown around, let's be serious. If gays had no civil rights, you would all be out of jobs, stoned in the street, and wouldn't even be able to voice your opinions. You have your civil rights.

    Just be honest. What the gay rights movement wants are laws that specifically state gays can not be discriminated against in the workplace and other areas, which I would like to see as well. Adding sexuality to the laws already on the books wouldn't be enough. Gays would have to share.

    Aside from that, the only "right" I see mentioned by the movement that I have and no gay person has is marriage. Civil partnerships may be attainable, but in this atmosphere, no branch of the government seems open to the idea of repealing DOMA and giving full-fledged marital rights to all couples.

    While both groups faced adversity, the types are different.



  4. #49
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    Yes, there was a thread about that. It's highly unlikely that this was the plan all along, it was a response to the furor over Warren... but Obama and camp will never admit that, and even stated they weren't connected.

    I still think it's hideous that they would invite a murdering bigot onstage with them under the guise of "inclusiveness".. last i checked, bigots, racists, and anti-semites weren't invited to ANY dinnertable in polite society...
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  5. #50
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I've already said that there are similarities. That's not in doubt. But while there are similarities, doesn't mean they are the same.

    For example, despite everything that blacks have gone through in America, I can always say that Native Americans had it FAR WORSE. Why? Because Native Americans were virtually wiped out. So, it wouldn't make any sense to say that what blacks and Native Americans went through are comparable, even though Native Americans were enslaved and their continent stolen, the same as with blacks. Native Americans still had it worse, and I couldn't even begin to compare the two. It's the same with blacks and gays. Similarities, but not comparable.
    I didn't say it was the same either, the fight is the same, the enemy is the same, some rights are different.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  6. #51
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    If anyone is blind and arrogant, it is the person who insinuates blacks want to be "special".

    Gays have the very rights blacks did not have. Do you know why I didn't personally experience any of the situations you so vehemently pointed out I didn't? My age. That's it.
    And blacks currently enjoy rights gays don't. Hurrah.

    Since you want to claim I have no right to point out what blacks did experience, you should, using the same logic, stop throwing out the Matthew Shepard case. Have you been a fence ornament? Have you been on the receiving end of a baseball bat swing? Have you personally, been physically assaulted on American soil? No? Then shove it. You are a Canadian citizen, correct? Then shove it twice. This isn't your affair, even though you are gay.
    Sorry, i was just responding to that kind of silliness with the same brand... except a lot of what I threw back goes on RIGHT NOW where your brand doesn't.

    My nationality is irrelevant, just as you bringing up past injustices because of your skin color that you never experience is. Double shove up yours.


    What similarity? A man and a woman of two different ethnic backgrounds marrying is the same as a same sex couple?
    The fact that 1 is being denied right now the same as the other was denied in the past, for equally stupid and illogical reasons? Duh?

    I had a black and asian baptist couple from some buttfuck retard state, shipped up to Canada for the express purpose of protesting OUR gay marriage debate. I stood across from them on the picket line. Their ignorance and stupidity, obvious as it is, was beyond their own grasp. Historical amnesia.

    You are really reaching aren't you? Don't compare race and interracial marriage to gay marriage.
    Oh but I can. Oh but I just did.

    Must we go to the biological reasons they are not the same?
    Should I bring up the reasons that biological argument is stupid as shit, given that straight couples don't automatically procreate?

    Nah, i figured that would be too ignorant to be dredged up, but well done for dashing that hope.

    In the case of black marriages being recognized, to compare legally recognizing a marriage between a woman and man, who both happen to be minorities, to a gay marriage is mixing apples with oranges. I love the way you try so tenaciously to connect being black with being gay.
    See above, and i'm not trying to connect being black with being gay.. i'm trying to connect the fact that black people, as a minority group, went through a similar struggle to get rights that should have been theirs by BIRTH alone.

    Go back to Ancient Rome. Go to any point in history you like. Aside from a handful of countries currently, where and when were homosexual marriages recognized as legal?
    You forgot native american cultures. Guess they don't count. Two-spirited, look it up.

    I am not speaking of relationships being tolerated. I want to see legal, state recognized marriages between two members of the same gender accepted and legally sanctioned. Which societies, spanning every race, have allowed that in the past?
    irrelevant, considering we don't live in the past.

    No job I have ever had would cover my significant other. Why should you be treated any differently?
    In the case that said benefits WOULD COVER THE SIGNIFICANT OTHER.. but was summarily stripped as a result of said military discharge on account of being gay.

    While the term civil rights is thrown around, let's be serious. If gays had no civil rights, you would all be out of jobs, stoned in the street, and wouldn't even be able to voice your opinions. You have your civil rights.
    We have SOME. When a person can't get fired for being gay, when they can't be refused employment for the same, when they aren't murdered, bashed and otherwise mistreated for the same, when we can visit out partners in the hospital, when we have the same legal and financial protections.. then w'll have them all. Not till then.

    Just be honest. What the gay rights movement wants are laws that specifically state gays can not be discriminated against in the workplace and other areas, which I would like to see as well. Adding sexuality to the laws already on the books wouldn't be enough. Gays would have to share.
    What we wan't are legal protections that prevent said discrimination. If we were already covered, ie: ethnicity, then it wouldn't matter. But we aren't. You are covered. We are not.

    Aside from that, the only "right" I see mentioned by the movement that I have and no gay person has is marriage. Civil partnerships may be attainable, but in this atmosphere, no branch of the government seems open to the idea of repealing DOMA and giving full-fledged marital rights to all couples.
    did you miss the entire list i drew up? yeah, you did.

    While both groups faced adversity, the types are different.
    And yet, it's still a fight for civil rights, some similar, some different, same fight, same enemy, same logic used against us.

    Eventually you'll see it.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  7. #52
    Elite Member RevellingInSane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Where Being PC is understood as a fault!
    Posts
    11,592

    Default

    No, you feel that your position is the correct one because you have a personal interest in it. Your arguments are irrelevant to me because you are gay and "gay rights" hit home for you.

    I am familiar with the two-spirit. Two spirits were also believed to have mystical powers and possess two spirits, one male and one female, within the body. Spirits? Mystical powers? The Native Americans exercised many alternative ideas, obviously. They may have accepted those unions within their cultures, but you seem to have forgotten a few words.

    Since you seem to like to edit for your own reasons, here is a refresher:

    Go to any point in history you like. Aside from a handful of countries currently, where and when were homosexual marriages recognized as legal? I am not speaking of relationships being tolerated. I want to see legal, state recognized marriages between two members of the same gender accepted and legally sanctioned.
    Legally documented and certified or accepted within the culture? I am familiar with the two spirit, tyvm. Native American culture accepted pairing of a homosexual nature. That state sanctioned part was conveniently ignored by you.

    I didn't miss anything. I pointed out the main goals. I have the right to sift through your filler. Get over yourself. Marriage, military, and anti-discrimination legislation are the big three. Are you clear now? The three main points would limit the number pointed out to three. Are we clear? Does that mean there are not other goals? No. There are just not enough places in three to list five, eight, ten, etc.

    If you think your ranting will force me to see it your way, you are, again, arrogant. If you can't see how many times it has been said while both groups are fighting, yet for different reasons created by different histories, your vision is too hazy with rage to see it.

    Your view could never be objective, as you have emotional ties to the situation. I don't. I can be objective.



  8. #53
    Elite Member Fluffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    Your statements are arrogant. How dare you say sexuality, a subject which has been debated for centuries with no resolution is somehow more important today, note the word TODAY, than an economy which, if allowed to fester, will thrust people into destitution with no regard for ethnicity, sexual orientation, or gender.
    Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    If anyone is blind and arrogant, it is the person who insinuates blacks want to be "special".
    I don't see any arrogance coming from Grimm. I don't know why you keep attacking him saying that he's acting "arrogant" when all he's doing is stating his position/opinion on the matter. Also, it's not necessarily accurate that sexuality has been "debated for centuries." It's been "debated by centuries" by the Christian churches because they've seemed to have a problem with sex, but not by the world as a whole. Most pagan and animist religions have been/are far more accepting of different forms of sexuality, i.e. more than just straight up hetero. Christianity, Judaism and Islam seem to have problems with sexuality, which comes straight out of their own dogmas. Others, not so much.

    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Special status? Your argument loses any validity when you consider that the majority of the basic civil rights that gays already freely have are rights that blacks had to fight for. And the civil rights movement of the 60's made most of those civil rights that gays and other minority groups enjoy possible. Oh, by the way:

    So, you can keep trying to make the two civil rights movement comparable all you want, but they aren't. The gay civil rights movements needs to stand on it's own two feet and not try to piggyback on the civil rights movements of the 60's. Because it shouldn't have to.
    1) The civil rights movement didn't start in the 60s or 50s. It was the culmination of a hundred years of work.

    2) Why so keen on knocking down different civil rights movements because they're not yours? Is it some kind of badge of honor that yours is more well-known, better established than someone else's? Does that make you better than someone else? Because that's all I'm hearing from you and RIS when you keep on stating that the gay rights' movement isn't THE civil rights movement. Like, do you think that MLK Jr if he was still alive, would sink to that level? "I was part of THE civil rights movement and you're not!" Seriously! What's up with the holier than thou shtick?

    Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    No job I have ever had would cover my significant other. Why should you be treated any differently?
    Your employer may not have, but plenty around the nation do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefy McWoof View Post
    Such as... repealing Don't Ask Don't Tell? The Republicans will do whatever they can to make Obama fail anyway, and if you have the politicians and general officers who supported the measure come out against it, you'd have a pretty good case. Just peel a couple of Republicans against the measure in the Senate and BOOM! Pro-gay activity.
    I thought the slogan was "Change we Can Believe In", not "Change We're Too Timid to Introduce". And don't you think that a politican this adroit is able to introduce pro-gay measures without putting a stick in Congress' eye?
    How about... Don't Ask Don't Tell? Repealing DOMA? Federal anti-discrimination laws? It's not all about gay marriage honey, let's try to think outside the box.
    Obama's press secretary has gone on record saying Obama will repeal DADT.
    12 Jan 2009 01:48 pm
    "Yes"

    Gibbs says unequivocally that Obama will repeal DADT. The Military Times conducted a survey two weeks ago where ten percent of soldiers claimed they won't re-enlist if the ban on openly gay personnel is lifted. Joe tells everyone to calm down:
    Even if the Military Times survey were to prove accurate (which I seriously doubt), the latest Department of Defense numbers from November indicate that all military branches are presently meeting or exceeding their recruitment and retention goals. With the economy the way it is, expect those numbers to balloon.
    But this side-issue is burying the lede. We have a clear-cut commitment from the president-elect that gay servicemembers will no longer have to serve in fear of being outed, hounded, fired or persecuted. This is a huge step forward - because it is not about policing private individuals for prejudice, but about the government itself not discriminating irrationally against its own citizens. I've long wondered where the government gets off telling other people not to discriminate in employment when it does the same thing itself.

    The Daily Dish | By Andrew Sullivan (January 12, 2009) - "Yes"
    DADT is approximately 4:15 in this video: [youtube]KrtpMrtnGJU[/youtube]

  9. #54
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    Amusing, since native american culture's didn't exist in a "state" system of society.

    Secondly, I don't care if YOU see it 'my way'. It isn't 'my way'. It's just reality. I'm pointing out the similarities.. you seem interested only in trying to ignore them to cling to your perceived little special status like it was all you had in the world as an accomplishment. I'm not sure where this comes from, really.

    King tried it, and I countered point by point. For everything he mentioned, I had a similar event to match.

    What IS it about the similarities that gets you so pissed off? Why does the sameness bother you?

    if it were reversed, would I feel the same way? Hell no. I'd be proud that gays could forge a path for further civil rights battles. I wouldn't be sitting here trying to convince black people that their struggle just couldn't be as bad as ours, that there was no similarity in the uphill battles our kind both faced. You seem interested in only in refusing any comparison, for reasons yet unexplained. With no explanation, it either comes off as exclusionary clique mentality, or your own 'ick' factor. till I hear otherwise, that's what it'll be.

    I also wouldn't be repeating the propaganda of our enemies in order to bolster that kind of argument, which i find particularely sick.

    As a recap:

    Same type of enemies.

    Same type of denial of rights based on illogical reasons

    Same minority status

    Same abuses, indignities, horrors over history for the most part

    Same battle, different time, different players, some different rights

    Desired outcome: identical.

    You can ignore it all you want, but it doesn't make it any less real.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  10. #55
    Gold Member mamaste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    fishcakes... blah blah blah
    Posts
    875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    While both groups faced adversity, the types are different.

    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. -- MLK 1963

    I have lived my entire life believing those words. I do not feel it is right to deny basic rights to citizens. Getting married is a basic right. I do not care about religious institutions since I tend to avoid them. But I do not believe the state has the right to deny a marriage license to an adult couple wanting one no matter the gender of the couple.

    I am black, but I am not fond of quantifying or qualifying oppression and suffering. It doesn't help any of us and usually ends up causing more division.

  11. #56
    Elite Member Aella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    8,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mamaste View Post
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. -- MLK 1963

    I have lived my entire life believing those words. I do not feel it is right to deny basic rights to citizens. Getting married is a basic right. I do not care about religious institutions since I tend to avoid them. But I do not believe the state has the right to deny a marriage license to an adult couple wanting one no matter the gender of the couple.

    I am black, but I am not fond of quantifying or qualifying oppression and suffering. It doesn't help any of us and usually ends up causing more division.
    Very well said.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

    "The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

  12. #57
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I didn't say it was the same either, the fight is the same, the enemy is the same, some rights are different.
    Exactly.


    Quote Originally Posted by mamaste View Post
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. -- MLK 1963


    I have lived my entire life believing those words. I do not feel it is right to deny basic rights to citizens. Getting married is a basic right. I do not care about religious institutions since I tend to avoid them. But I do not believe the state has the right to deny a marriage license to an adult couple wanting one no matter the gender of the couple.

    I am black, but I am not fond of quantifying or qualifying oppression and suffering. It doesn't help any of us and usually ends up causing more division.
    True. Because it tends to keep the other groups divided while the larger group maintains control. The old 'divide and conquer.'

  13. #58
    Elite Member gas_chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    38,679

    Default

    I gotta say I'm a little shocked that there is an arguement at all about the similarity between the civil rights movement and gay rights. There are a lot of similarites and there are a lot of big differences but in the end it comes down to humans looking for simple human rights. No black was ever kicked out of their own home for being black but does that mean I think their fight for rights was less and they should have waited? Hell no. The economy will not be the only issue facing Obama as he goes into office and I think gay rights is as important and can be dealt with at the same time. It is called multitasking. I just hope that gay leaders will take a page from MLK and other black leaders who pushed and shoved and sweated and sometimes died to get what they should have been born with.

  14. #59
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    but we're being told not to push, shove, sweat or almost die. We're told that now isn't the time.. nor was it the time in the past. We're told there are more important things to deal with. We're told to sit down, be quiet, and wait. We're told to assimilate, to be less 'threatening', to play nice. We're told we should be happy with what we have... all by the very same people who never did any of those things.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  15. #60
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    1) The civil rights movement didn't start in the 60s or 50s. It wasn't the culmination of a hundred years of work.

    2) Why so keen on knocking down different civil rights movements because they're not yours? Is it some kind of badge of honor that yours is more well-known, better established than someone else's? Does that make you better than someone else? Because that's all I'm hearing from you and RIS when you keep on stating that the gay rights' movement isn't THE civil rights movement. Like, do you think that MLK Jr if he was still alive, would sink to that level? "I was part of THE civil rights movement and you're not!" Seriously! What's up with the holier than thou shtick?
    1) The civil rights movement wasn't a build-up of hundreds of years of work. It was more a culmination of decades of work that manisfested itself in the 50's and 60's.

    2) And neither RIS or I were putting down the gay civil rights struggle. So, I don't know where you got that idea from. I know you and RIS have had your issues in the past, but don't try dragging me into it, because that's not my problem. And maybe you need to go back and reread what I wrote before you start making wild assumptions. And the fact that I specifically pointed out that no matter what blacks have gone through Native Americans had it far worse proves that I don't think of it as a 'badge of honor.' But I guess you just decided to skip over that post because it would defeat your little point. The simple fact of the matter is that gays in 2009 America have more civil rights than blacks in 1960 America did. And that's the point that I was making. And that's not putting down the gay civil rights struggle, that's just pointing out the obvious.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 6th, 2008, 01:05 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: October 20th, 2008, 08:51 PM
  3. ABC's report on Sarah Palin's book banning fascist hitlerbitch crap
    By Grimmlok in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: September 12th, 2008, 09:55 AM
  4. Meet Barack Obama's new albatross: Supporter backs Iraqi terror
    By Incognito in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: June 17th, 2008, 05:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •