Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 127

Thread: Why Martin Luther King, Jr. was a Republican

  1. #16
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    yeah the master state...And what about Canada exceeding the US in so many quaility of life areas? And the Repug and Dem parties are NOTHING like what they were historically...can you not see that? DAMN!
    No, we're not communists yet where everyone is equal before the law as slaves. And if Canada wasn't such a big seller of oil it would have been bankrupt by now. Thanks for polluting the environment.

  2. #17
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    I wish I had a few of these government slaves around. It could sure make cleaning my domocube easier.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  3. #18
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Wait, I need to get my gray work coverall out of the government licensed coverall dryer before my eatshift is over. I hope my domocube meets the state's level of cleanliness becasue if it doesn't I'll be re-Neducated.
    Spoken like a good little socialist serf/slave fascist, statist.

  4. #19
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    No, we're not communists yet where everyone is equal before the law as slaves. And if Canada wasn't such a big seller of oil it would have been bankrupt by now. Thanks for polluting the environment.
    Oh right...And how many other nations sell More oil than Canada?

    Chart of exports and production of oil by nation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


    wow..are the other 15 nations ahead of Canada the same way? just like Canada? wow. I am sooo impressed by your knowledge!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

  5. #20
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I wish I had a few of these government slaves around. It could sure make cleaning my domocube easier.
    Canada the land of low expectations and smug envy.

  6. #21
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    Says the cute little podling living in a dreamworld, unaware of the stacked judiciary, no habeus corpus, and institutionalized state torture and abduction

    *headpat*
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  7. #22
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    LOL I love bored college kids, stuck in their dorm room while they fap to Lara Croft pr0n.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  8. #23
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Says the cute little podling living in a dreamworld, unaware of the stacked judiciary, no habeus corpus, and institutionalized state torture and abduction

    *headpat*
    Has 'it' actually revealed 'it's' own home nationality?
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

  9. #24
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Oh right...And how many other nations sell More oil than Canada?

    Chart of exports and production of oil by nation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


    wow..are the other 15 nations ahead of Canada the same way? just like Canada? wow. I am sooo impressed by your knowledge!
    It doesn't take much to keep Canada in muffins. Canada the land of low expections and smug envy.

  10. #25
    Hit By Ban Bus! pacific breeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    in the wild blue yonder
    Posts
    15,479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    No, we're not communists yet where everyone is equal before the law as slaves. And if Canada wasn't such a big seller of oil it would have been bankrupt by now. Thanks for polluting the environment.
    Uh, the U.S. is one of the biggest polluting, and the BIGGEST energy-guzzling country in the world, I'm surprised someone as erudite as you doesn't know that. And for such a libertarian, you sure do fling around a lot of labels. How about thinking for yourself for a change instead of relying on others to do it for you? Either that, or you could crack open a book or two and actually learn something before you shoot off your mouth.

    Signed, Another Canadian "liberal fascist" with an axe to grind against woefully ignorant Americans.

  11. #26
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Says the cute little podling living in a dreamworld, unaware of the stacked judiciary, no habeus corpus, and institutionalized state torture and abduction

    *headpat*
    Some day when you're living under Sharia law, you'll find out who will double cross who first, the Canadian socialists or Muslims.

  12. #27
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    Uh, the U.S. is one of the biggest polluting, and the BIGGEST energy-guzzling country in the world, I'm surprised someone as erudite as you doesn't know that. And for such a libertarian, you sure do fling around a lot of labels. How about thinking for yourself for a change instead of relying on others to do it for you? Either that, or you could crack open a book or two and actually learn something before you shoot off your mouth.

    Signed, Another Canadian "liberal fascist" with an axe to grind against woefully ignorant Americans.
    Can we not 'claim' 'it' as one of our own until it actually professes said knowledge of statehood? I am still hoping it may be a Eurotard!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

  13. #28
    Hit By Ban Bus! pacific breeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    in the wild blue yonder
    Posts
    15,479

    Default

    Grimm, I doubt "Incognito" is familiar with the concept of habeus corpus. It's some kind of Commie plot or something, lol.

  14. #29
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    Uh, the U.S. is one of the biggest polluting, and the BIGGEST energy-guzzling country in the world, I'm surprised someone as erudite as you doesn't know that. And for such a libertarian, you sure do fling around a lot of labels. How about thinking for yourself for a change instead of relying on others to do it for you? Either that, or you could crack open a book or two and actually learn something before you shoot off your mouth.

    Signed, Another Canadian "liberal fascist" with an axe to grind against woefully ignorant Americans.
    I'm glad there are so many happy socialist slaves living in Canada. All that indoctrination really does work.

  15. #30
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    LOL

    Oh you are just precious.. can I keep it??
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Martin Luther King Museum too white???
    By hotmommy in forum News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: November 4th, 2007, 09:41 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: August 27th, 2007, 11:12 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: May 20th, 2007, 09:38 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: May 17th, 2007, 07:04 PM
  5. Happy Martin Luther King Day!
    By VelcroJumper in forum News
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: January 17th, 2006, 01:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •