Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why Joe Biden's plagiarism shouldn't be forgotten

When will Obama own up to his own lie? You know the one about never having heard Rev Wright say anything racially charged or negative? I mean I think we can safely assume that was a stretch, since he was a member of that church for 20 years- and then just conveniently left it when all of that came to light.

The answer is never, because politicians are all liars. Some are just worse than others. And Hillary's sniper fire fiasco has nothing to do with Biden's own lies- she's not running anymore, so mentioning it now is really just an attempt to distract. Two wrongs don't make a right anyways.

the point was Biden owned up to his and dropped out of the race. Hillary kept lying and them blaming everybody else around her for it, and didn't drop out.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

And my point was that she's out of the race now, so why keep rehashing it? Biden lied, she lied, but Biden's the one in the race now. Hillary isn't the topic of conversation right now, Biden is.

No she's not. She's only suspended her campaign.. not ended it. Until that happens, she's still in the race.

I'm aware of whom the topic is about, just wanted to clarify
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

We all know that's just a technicality, the bottom line is Hillary's lie does not make Biden's OK- two wrongs don't make a right. And I'm glad you understand the topic here Grimmlok- that's good to know. I hope you also understand that sexism within this campaign is not a joke, because it seems like you think it is.

*sigh*

No, I don't see any sexism in this campaign. At all.

That's hillary's POW card. It doesn't exist.

Hit By Ban Bus!
    Cyberland fan club, smelling the desperation

Most of the media coverage of Clinton's campaign, and women in politics in general, was and is sexist in the extreme.

ETA: Some of the worst offenders are women, but that doesn't make it any less sexist.

Someone kindly point out some sexism to me, cuz if there was any it went right over my head.

p.s. calling hillary a bitch doesn't count. I call everybody that, or retard, or idiot.. it's not gender specific

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    *sigh*

No, I don't see any sexism in this campaign. At all.

That's hillary's POW card. It doesn't exist.
    Apparently you didn't see any of MSNBC's or CNN's coverage. They slammed Hillary, she was called shrill and a "bitch" and a "cunt" over and over again, etc. Sexism has been a part of this campaign right from the start.

And yes, it DOES count. Most people don't call everyone bitches, and I've never heard someone use it to describe a strong male in a power position- although it's used against women all the time in the workforce.

MSNBC called hillary a bitch and a cunt? On air? In print??

What person would lose their job over that?

Powerful females might be bitches, but strong males are usually called assholes. Since neither is LITERAL (hillary isn't a female dog, nor are there any giant anuses walking around) i think the theory is a bit warped

Hit By Ban Bus!
    Cyberland fan club, smelling the desperation

There were comments that were specific to her being a woman. Things like do you want this old woman running your country? Her looks were always criticized/commented on, mostly unfavourably. Apart from Kerry's Botox, that doesn't happen often with male politicos.

Lol, I didn't mean they did- I meant the general public. Did you not notice people calling her that over and over for months either? But yeah I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that she's a woman. I only referenced MSNBC and CNN because they in particular slammed her from the beginning, continually made snide comments about her (in regards her relationship and her looks), and acted like Obama was a savior sent from god. Did they ever say anything about Obama's ears though? Or McCain's whole face? Of course not.

the only thing i remember from CNN was a history of Hillary pantsuits or something..

the less said about MCSame's hideous gollum face the better

and kerry got botox? good god why.. he was already an emotionless zombie

Well yeah people cracked jokes about her pantsuits all the time. If she were a man would people be so preoccupied with her fashion choices? I'm gonna go with no.....lol

mens fashion choices are pretty limited.

a suit and tie.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information