Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is this election such a dead heat? After 8 years of Bush, it has no right to be

I am sure Obama saved Rev. Wright too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    I hate all these cornball names: MCsame, McLame, Caribou Barbie, Defeatcrats, Come on. Come up with something a little better, please.
    Me too! They sound like trying so hard to be witty and clever and just not cutting it.
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

they only get fined if they get investigated

another of Bush's political interference was ordering the cessation of investigations into exactly that around the 2004 clusterfuck elections. Surprise.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Belindagogo View Post
    My parents, especially my dad, are the same way. We can't discuss politics without getting mad at each other.

I'm under no illusion that Obama is our savior but he seems sincere in his desire to want to get the US back on track. I can't say I feel the same about McCain.
    Same here! Except my dad isn't a closeted racist. He's out in the open!

I want to get an Obama magnet for my car but I'm afraid of the confrontation with my dad (he lives nearby).

Oh and another thing that is pissing me off- I have spoken to several people who don't want to vote for McCain, but are afraid if they vote for Obama, he will end up assassinated due to his skin color. So they plan on voting for McCain to avoid dealing with such a tragedy.

put one on the back of his car and wait for the shit to hit the fan...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    put one on the back of his car and wait for the shit to hit the fan...
    Hee. But did I mention my dad's a grumpy old Republican fart who watches Fox news all day and has no sense of humor?

^are you sure we don't have the same father?

Ugh. My parents are so fucking lame, they have the Fox News logo burned into their big screen TV because they have the channel on literally all day. My husband explained to them that they had to be careful of having an image on the screen too much otherwise it gets burned permanently onto the screen. But like everything else, they know it all and ignored his advice. So now even if you turn the channel, you can see the Fox News logo in the bottom right hand corner.

They are bad. They think they know so much about politics because they watch Fox news all day. They are Pro-Bush, Pro-War, Pro-McCain, Pro-troops. My mother will start telling me about Obama and all these "facts" about him. I just nod my head and pretend to listen, otherwise she will start yelling at me about how democrats are evil and how Clinton fucked our economy so bad. LOL, I hate crazies!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    Oh and another thing that is pissing me off- I have spoken to several people who don't want to vote for McCain, but are afraid if they vote for Obama, he will end up assassinated due to his skin color. So they plan on voting for McCain to avoid dealing with such a tragedy.
    I've heard that from some people too. F*cked up logic.

I hope nothing like that happens to Obama but at least Biden would know what the hell he was doing. Can't say the same for Palin if McCain strokes out.

^^ Yeah that is effing retarded.

My mother tends to be conservative in many of her views and she said she wasn't voting for Mccain. Hahahaha. I wanted to do a happy dance!

Elite Member

Ugh. My parents are so fucking lame, they have the Fox News logo burned into their big screen TV because they have the channel on literally all day. My husband explained to them that they had to be careful of having an image on the screen too much otherwise it gets burned permanently onto the screen. But like everything else, they know it all and ignored his advice. So now even if you turn the channel, you can see the Fox News logo in the bottom right hand corner.

They are bad. They think they know so much about politics because they watch Fox news all day. They are Pro-Bush, Pro-War, Pro-McCain, Pro-troops. My mother will start telling me about Obama and all these "facts" about him. I just nod my head and pretend to listen, otherwise she will start yelling at me about how democrats are evil and how Clinton fucked our economy so bad. LOL, I hate crazies!

Yep, that's my dad and stepmother to a tee, except my stepmother is a Pentecostal "submissive wife" type to boot. So everything my dad says she just nods in agreement. She never thinks for herself, and she's too brainwashed/dumb to even know she doesn't have original thoughts.

Hit By Ban Bus!

So now even if you turn the channel, you can see the Fox News logo in the bottom right hand corner.
    A Fox News plasma burn? Now that is priceless/scary/hilarious all at the same time, the triple threat ... just like Bobby Lee - uh oh, hot dog!

*shudder*

THAT CHARACTER IS NOT FUNNY!

AT ALL!

I FUCKING HATE IT!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    ^^ Yeah that is effing retarded.

My mother tends to be conservative in many of her views and she said she wasn't voting for Mccain. Hahahaha. I wanted to do a happy dance!
    As is mine, but she is for Obama. I think she dislikes Dubya and is far more vocal about it than I am. HA HA.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information