Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Why do straights hate gays? (Larry Kramer)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    I've got the answer to the question of the thread title! At least in men's cases.
    I got it off this old broad in this "homosexuals in hollywood movies" special the other night.

"Men who hate gays only hate them because they think of the sexual act gays traditionally take part in, and imagine it being done to themselves. And they don't like that feeling."

I laughed so much. Because it's true, and it just sounded funny. She said it so slowly as if she were explaining it to a moron.
    Again more stereotypes. There is no 'most traditional sexual act.." But the rest I can kind of see. And WTF why do SO MANY (and especially so many FUG!!!) straight guys think that any and every gay guy would happily want to jump their bones at the slightest chance?

I remember in college when a local politician was speaking and talking about Alexander the Great and how he was cool and gay and all..but " I would not want him pinching my rear"..and all I could think of(and barely kept myself from saying) was "Why in the hell would you think that someone as successfull and powerful as Alexander the Great, who could get anyone he wanted, would want to pinch your old, saggy, wrinkled pathetic ugly ass???"

Also I prefer 'gay" to "homosexual"-too clinical. And the really flaming ones are not 'gays'..they are queens! lol
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

I prefer homo to gay.. gay just sounds so.. fruity
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

gay does not sound fruity..'fruit' sounds fruity. 'Homo' used by gay guys is just so..militant..no wonder you prefer it Queer is ok too.

You are just a steel toed boot wearin' beer swillin' sports playin' motherfuckin' ass kickin' militant HOMO you are! LOL

LOL... someone told me a long tiem ago (and not to give the bigots any mroe ammo than they already have, but..) that gay was a lifestyle, homosexuality was a sexual orientation

and HELLZ YEAH! *spits*

*...then gasps in horror and skips off to find a scented cloth to wipe the spittle from his club chair*
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    gay does not sound fruity..'fruit' sounds fruity. 'Homo' used by gay guys is just so..militant..no wonder you prefer it Queer is ok too.

You are just a steel toed boot wearin' beer swillin' sports playin' motherfuckin' ass kickin' militant HOMO you are! LOL

Sojiita you crack me up. I can just picture you and Colin goin' at it while he's saying those things and you're laughing all the while!!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

YouTube - Planet Unicorn PLANET UNICORN!!!!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

For the record, Alexander the Great was bisexual, like a lot of men in the Antiquity, before the Christian era.

Christianity "cured" people of bisexuality?

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

This has probably already been said in this thread (but I'm too damned lazy to look) but I think a lot of guys don't like the idea of being gay because they see it as becoming more feminine, and we all know how some guys treat anything pink and nurturing. I think all humans have gay desires/fantasies/thoughts, it's part and parcel with having an awesome imagination, fueled by a complex brain. Thinking about it, even for a second isn't what makes you gay, it's what makes you curious. Some people get so agitated by their 'gay' thoughts, they take it out on actual gay people, like they planted that idea or desire in them just by being around.

So silly. Love is love no matter from who it comes.
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

I have never understood the hate some have for gay people.

Eli

Most of them are bisexual themselves. The human brain is a complicated thing. It hates itself. How much more complicated can you get than that?
    I'd say most people are bi. I find some women to be incredinly hot. I often wonder what I'd do if I were alone with Jessica Biel.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Why do gays hate straights? :-(

Quote Originally Posted by cretin View Post
    Why do gays hate straights? :-(
    We do not hate them ..we are just pissed because all the hideous straight guys with wide white belts, white leather shoes, no personal hygiene, bad toupees, and faces that look like the fire was put out with an ax do not want us, or their bitchass fat-fingered mumu wearing cloven hooved beast wives who would make Medusa herself flee in terror will not let them sleep with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    We do not hate them ..we are just pissed because all the hideous straight guys with wide white belts, white leather shoes, no personal hygiene, bad toupees, and faces that look like the fire was put out with an ax do not want us, or their bitchass fat-fingered mumu wearing cloven hooved beast wives who would make Medusa herself flee in terror will not let them sleep with us.

That's the funniest shit I have ever heard.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread Information