Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 224

Thread: Why do straights hate gays? (Larry Kramer)

  1. #136
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,172

    Default

    ^^were you standing on the other side on parliament hill in ottowa? lol
    Last edited by xoxo; March 27th, 2007 at 01:00 PM.

  2. #137
    Super Moderator Tati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Your Pocket
    Posts
    18,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greeneyedbeauty View Post
    Sticks and stones love, sticks and stones.
    All this name calling is NO different than the name calling you do, you just feel since you are a gay man that you are justified in doing it.
    Sorry, from what I know you seem nice enough, but you seem to hate the whole world and anyone that doesn't agree with you being gay.
    You mean the name-calling that he does in response to ignorant, homophobic assholes?

    And you know, you really can't "disagree" with him being gay. I'm pretty sure we've been over this, but once more for the cheap seats in the back, it would be like saying you disagreed with me being a brunette.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

    - Kahlil Gibran

  3. #138
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,439

    Default

    grimm does not "Hate the whole world" that statement is just nonsense , im sorry i just had to say that b/c it popped out at me but i dont mean to pick on you greeneyedbeauty!

  4. #139
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greeneyedbeauty View Post
    Sticks and stones love, sticks and stones.
    I'm sorry, but they were ignorant fools. How else would you label them? Enlighened? Mistaken? I was being generous, and I gave them a history lsson to boot. They were calling us much worse.


    All this name calling is NO different than the name calling you do, you just feel since you are a gay man that you are justified in doing it.
    Again, let me clarify for you:

    I retaliate when attacked. These people NEVER stop attacking a group of people who just want to be LEFT ALONE.

    They come after us. We don't go after them.

    They initiate, we respond.

    Do I feel justified? Yes.

    Why?

    Because WE DONT START SHIT. They do.

    Got it?

    Sorry, from what I know you seem nice enough, but you seem to hate the whole world and anyone that doesn't agree with you being gay.
    Agree? AGREE? What the fuk does "agreement" have to do with anything? How do you agree or disagree with something A PERSON CANNOT CHANGE?

    Wha if they disagreed with people being black? What if they disagreed with people being Jews? What if they disagreed with you for being female?

    You're still operating under the ignorant assumption that being gay is somehow a choice, a learned behavior, something that can be changed.

    It can't.

    You can't suddenly have sexual impulses towards your own sex, can you?

    What makes you think I can suddenly have sexual impulses towards the opposite sex?

    Again, the deprogramming you people need is going to be a long and hard process.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  5. #140
    Gold Member greeneyedbeauty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tati View Post
    You mean the name-calling that he does in response to ignorant, homophobic assholes?

    And you know, you really can't "disagree" with him being gay. I'm pretty sure we've been over this, but once more for the cheap seats in the back, it would be like saying you disagreed with me being a brunette.
    No, I am talking about the name calling and bashing of Christians that do not act like these so called religious people that are on tv.

    See, now that I have said something to you Grimm you think I am on that attack and are coming back with the "agreement" statement. Well I cannot change being a Christian so when you attack that it is ignorant in my eyes. I respect you and don't call you names so why can't you respect the Christians that do push our beliefs on you. You attacked the whole Catholic religion when you called the Pope a name, that's uncalled for, it's just like someone attacking you for being gay. You think that you can call people names but once they say something to you about being gay you get all defensive and try to come back with cut downs and hurtful words. If you want equality you need to teach it to yourself first, you think just because you are gay and are the miniority that you can attack other with words. Practice what you preach; name calling is wrong and uncalled for no matter what race, orientation or religion you are. When you are calling all these people names you are acting just like the type of people you hate so much.

    Oh and BTW, I didn't say that "I agree" with you being gay, I said "If someone doesn't agree with you being gay", that is two completely different things. As for the "you people" do I do that to you? NO, I haven't! And then to say I am ingornant, come on, you really have a lot to learn when it comes to life and dealing with people. I have come to the conclusion that isn't because you are gay that people are so mean to you but it's because you are so rude and cut throat. You really have a nasty mouth and deal with people in a hurtful way if they don't agree with your views.

  6. #141
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Wha if they disagreed with people being black? What if they disagreed with people being Jews? What if they disagreed with you for being female?
    exactly..it is the exact same as race or height or eye-color or whatnot...please understand this...

  7. #142
    Gold Member greeneyedbeauty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    853

    Default

    I UNDERSTAND THE GAY PART, I am not arguing over that, I am saying it is wrong for someone to be so hell bent and determined that you can't say one bad person about a gay person but yet gay people can say all the bad things they want about everyone else. A little two sided and ignorant if you ask me.
    I have NO problem with gay people, hell I have had gay moments, I am saying I have a problem with ANYONE, not just gay people, speaking such bad words about other people religion. What's good for one is good for the other.

  8. #143
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greeneyedbeauty View Post
    No, I am talking about the name calling and bashing of Christians that do not act like these so called religious people that are on tv.
    Ye, I don't bash those. If you paid attention, I've mentioned NUMEROUS times that the freaks I go after ae the fundie freak nutso christians. I've also made it perfectly clear that I am aware of, and personally know, some wonderful christians who actually embody wtf christ was talking about. Lovely people.

    See, now that I have said something to you Grimm you think I am on that attack and are coming back with the "agreement" statement.
    Yeah, but you're wrong because you don't pay attention.

    Well I cannot change being a Christian so when you attack that it is ignorant in my eyes.
    Religious affiliation is a choice, it's not hardwired into your DNA. You can choose at any moment to become a Buddhist, athiest, Hare Krishna, depending on which appeals to you.

    Secondly, and for the million time, I go after the fundies and freaks who "disagree" wih me being gay, because they're ignorant and they are always on the offensive.

    I respect you and don't call you names so why can't you respect the Christians that do push our beliefs on you.
    Read above...

    You attacked the whole Catholic religion when you called the Pope a name, that's uncalled for, it's just like someone attacking you for being gay.
    It's uncalled for? I lambast a man who call me and my kind "part of th overarching ideology of evil". I am attacking HIM and HIS WORDS and HIS ACTIONS. Did I go after every Catholic as a result? No, I went after one man who says terrible things. If attacking the Pope, a man who says terrible things, is akin to attacking the entire flock.. well, you might want to reconsider this man who represents you.

    You think that you can call people names but once they say something to you about being gay you get all defensive and try to come back with cut downs and hurtful words.
    Yes I do, ie: they attack first and continually. Once these freaks stop doing that, you won't hear a peep from me. Sitting back, hiding in the closet, and saying NOTHING got us diddly squat. Fighting back got us everything we have today, and I'll be damned if I'm just going to lay down and shut up.

    If you want equality you need to teach it to yourself first, you think just because you are gay and are the miniority that you can attack other with words.
    I attack those that attack me, or my kind. Once they stop, so will I. Until that happens, I will scream from the highest mountain and push back until they're cornered and then I'll deal the deathblow if I can.

    I have no problems with those that have no problem with me. Those that do reap what they sow.

    Practice what you preach; name calling is wrong and uncalled for no matter what race, orientation or religion you are. When you are calling all these people names you are acting just like the type of people you hate so much.
    I don't attack innocent people.

    These people are not innocent.

    They are enemy #1

    They constantly hound us to death.

    They reap what they sow.

    Oh and BTW, I didn't say that "I agree" with you being gay, I said "If someone doesn't agree with you being gay", that is two completely different things.
    And I responded as such, go back and read.

    As for the "you people" do I do that to you? NO, I haven't!
    You are a prime advocate on many threads regarding people "disagreeing" with gay people. Why defend them if you don't share the same view? Logic dictates you do.

    And then to say I am ingornant, come on, you really have a lot to learn when it comes to life and dealing with people.
    Read above. Disagreeing with a personal trait a person cannot change is ignorance.

    I have come to the conclusion that isn't because you are gay that people are so mean to you but it's because you are so rude and cut throat.
    I unleash it only when provoked, and then I go for the kill. Lesson 1 of fighting an enemy: DO NOT LEAVE HIM CAPABLE OF RETALIATION.

    We've been fighting for almost 100 years now. We've progressed far. The psycho fundies aren't going to change, but luckily they are a decreasing number.

    You really have a nasty mouth and deal with people in a hurtful way if they don't agree with your views.
    Again, 'disagreeing'. I see a pattern. Don't you?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  9. #144
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greeneyedbeauty View Post
    I UNDERSTAND THE GAY PART, I am not arguing over that, I am saying it is wrong for someone to be so hell bent and determined that you can't say one bad person about a gay person but yet gay people can say all the bad things they want about everyone else. A little two sided and ignorant if you ask me.
    You can say bad things about gay people all you want. Call them assholes if they're mean, call them rude if they are, call them smelly if they dont bathe.

    Saying bad things about a gay person because they're gay? Ignorant.

    I have NO problem with gay people, hell I have had gay moments, I am saying I have a problem with ANYONE, not just gay people, speaking such bad words about other people religion. What's good for one is good for the other.
    Again, you still aren't absorbing it.

    I go after the fucktard fundies. That is who I refer to. This is the 4th time I've repeated myself.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  10. #145
    Gold Member greeneyedbeauty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    853

    Default

    No one will ever change your mind, I am not even going to read all that. Go on with your name calling and you still look just as stupid as the gay bashers.
    I hope you have a nice life.

  11. #146
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    No you won't read all that because if you did, you might learn something.

    Have fun comforting those who 'disagree' with unchangeable traits. Maybe one day you'll have to ride in the back of the bus.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  12. #147
    Gold Member greeneyedbeauty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    853

    Default

    ^ I won't read it all because you ramble and you sound like a spoiled person that pouts if they don't get their way. And no, being a Christian is NOT something I can change, I have tried to see how people can't believe in God and I CANNOT do it, just as you cannot lie down with a woman. I am not attacking being gay I am attacking you being so hurtful against others with mean words but yet you cry that people hurt you with words.
    As far as learning something, I highly doubt you could teach me that, not with your potty mouth. The only words you know are gay, fucktard and redneck.

  13. #148
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greeneyedbeauty View Post
    ^ I won't read it all because you ramble and you sound like a spoiled person that pouts if they don't get their way.
    I ramble? ROFLMAO, tha's the first time anybody has ever accused me of that.

    How can I be rambling if I answer each thought individually?

    And no, being a Christian is NOT something I can change, I have tried to see how people can't believe in God and I CANNOT do it, just as you cannot lie down with a woman.
    God is not intrinsically Christian. You can go worship him/her/it in any way you see fit, but you choose to do it your particular sect way.

    I am not attacking being gay I am attacking you being so hurtful against others with mean words but yet you cry that people hurt you with words.
    I attack ignorance, and the people who spew it. If they stopped, I wouldn't have to fight back.

    You're blaming me for their aggression.

    As far as learning something, I highly doubt you could teach me that, not with your potty mouth. The only words you know are gay, fucktard and redneck.
    What are you, a 19th century schoolmarm?

    Secondly, how can I ramble if I only know 3 words?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  14. #149
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Sitting back, hiding in the closet, and saying NOTHING got us diddly squat. Fighting back got us everything we have today, and I'll be damned if I'm just going to lay down and shut up.

    We've been fighting for almost 100 years now. We've progressed far. The psycho fundies aren't going to change, but luckily they are a decreasing number.
    agreed...and this whole process happened with race too...is still happening, of course...

  15. #150
    Hit By Ban Bus! ediebrooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In another dimension, untouched by time
    Posts
    6,830

    Default

    Grim, I'm sorry you've had to put up with so much abuse from ignorant clowns.

    I have never thought homosexuality was a lifestyle or a choice, so I can't say I "disagree" with homosexuality. I think AO is right when she says a lot of the the fundie nuts get hung up on "how they do it". Why worry about it? What people do in their privacy is their business. Frankly, while I think highly of a homosexual couple in a committed relationship, I'm apt to be disgusted with straights who experiment with wife-swapping and swinging.

    I'll take gays over the fundie clowns any day. Gays have always been friendly and welcoming to me, and they are more accepting than the fundie clowns who have tried to convert me or have urged me to seek a "church home".

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Which Celebs Do You REALLY HATE (and I mean HATE)?
    By Sojiita in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 208
    Last Post: July 13th, 2015, 10:20 PM
  2. Michael Richards (Cosmo Kramer) goes batshit!
    By greysfang in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: November 22nd, 2006, 04:55 PM
  3. Gays get rowdy at straights in Provincetown
    By Grimmlok in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: July 15th, 2006, 07:56 AM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: May 23rd, 2006, 05:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •