View Poll Results: Who will win the 2012 U.S. presidential election?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barack Obama - Democrat (presumptive)

63 72.41%
  • Mitt Romney - Republican (presumptive)

19 21.84%
  • Gary Johnson - Libertarian

0 0%
  • Jill Stein - Green

1 1.15%
  • Other. Please elaborate.

4 4.60%
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree136Likes

Thread: Who do you think will win the 2012 U.S. Presidential election?

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    In the good 'ole US of A, we allow our VPs to shoot people in the face with birdshot. That seems like something that might interest you.
    Not all people, just lawyers.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

You should know better than that - it's the Texas creed, isn't it? Grim can even have a pearl handled shooting thing (I'm a northerner through and through, so I don't know the technical term...although as AG of the US, I'm sure I'll have minions to fill in the right word and make me sound smarter than I am)
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

You should know better than that - it's the Texas creed, isn't it? Grim can even have a pearl handled shooting thing (I'm a northerner through and through, so I don't know the technical term...although as AG of the US, I'm sure I'll have minions to fill in the right word and make me sound smarter than I am)
    He shot the lawyer fair & square. It was Open Season.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Back up a second. Do these sentences go together in some fashion I'm unable to decipher?
    Yep
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

Since I'm a newbie here I'll just volunteer to to be the oval office rug sweeper? Or even intern to the oval office rug sweeper? I'm willing to work my way up, if you'll have me.

Maybe Grim would like to head up a committee to investigate fucking war crimes. we will be bringing back the firing squad and every person with any title (from president down to the oval office rug sweeper) will be issued a rifle and will be on the firing squad. This administration will NOT take any prisoners. The first fuckers we're putting on the firing squad is gonna be dubya, cheney, the head of BP, limpballz, and if barack don't straighten up pretty fucking quick, he's out there too. Oh & fucking Rick Perry too!
    shedevilang likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Can I have a job since I can't be the whore of any of you.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Geez, what jobs are left? Do we have a secretary of state yet? You can be Madeleine/Condy/Hilary.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll

Sluce cannot be Secretary of State, she's a shit stirrer and we need a diplomat for that position. Actually none of you bitches have a lick of diplomacy. We might have to interview for that position outside the board. Sluce can be the Secretary of Education, another position that pays well for not doing a damn thing.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I'm thinking you are taking very well to being Ms. President Bossypants, kudos on what must have been a very difficult transition.
    sluce likes this.

I expect to see "No Child Left Behind" left behind!
    nana51, sluce, greysfang and 1 others like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

That would be a great position for me. I would trash the entire system and start over!

My daughter had a great history teacher in 10th grade. He told them that he was required to teach some of the stuff and test them on it but that he was going to shift the focus to discussing WHY history is important. He used the text books. He made them memorize the dates that would be on exams. Then he spent the rest of the class really discussing what have we learned from the past and gave them projects to show how they could relate it to modern history being either repeated, or handled differently because of what we learned in the past. He even took it so far as to ask them how it would impact their own lives when it comes to making decisions. His teaching style worked so well that kids that were failing other classes were getting As from him. My daughter is now majoring in History and Secondary Ed because she wants to be a teacher like this man.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Get that bitch a bonus!
    shedevilang likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

I'm thinking you are taking very well to being Ms. President Bossypants, kudos on what must have been a very difficult transition.
    This is news?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

The first fuckers we're putting on the firing squad is gonna be dubya, cheney, the head of BP, limpballz, and if barack don't straighten up pretty fucking quick, he's out there too. Oh & fucking Rick Perry too!
    Michele Bachmann needs to get got too! She's back on her Muslims infiltrating the US govt thing again.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information