Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: 'We're gonna frickin' lose this thing'

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    .... McCain pushes all of Bush's policies. McCain CAVED to the extreme right wing of his party concerning his VP pick. He has the same people running his campaign. The same people who CAUSED the sub-prime mortgage mess are his economic advisors.

He's not an individual, he's an automaton! The very people he decried as 'evil' he's now sucking up to to get votes!

What the hell else do you need? He's REPEATING BUSH EXACTLY
    At a SodaHead poll, the majority (about 60%) voted that they trust McCain more than Obama.

.... McCain pushes all of Bush's policies. McCain CAVED to the extreme right wing of his party concerning his VP pick. He has the same people running his campaign. The same people who CAUSED the sub-prime mortgage mess are his economic advisors.

He's not an individual, he's an automaton! The very people he decried as 'evil' he's now sucking up to to get votes!

What the hell else do you need? He's REPEATING BUSH EXACTLY
    Well... I don't think he is repeating Bush. I think McCain has different ideals and I think Palin brings some refreshed ideas to the ticket. And to address the mortgage issue.... people did it to themselves. It has nothing to do with who was in office. For a fact, I have been affected by the mortgage fraud b/c our association in Miami Beach went from $309 to $674 in three years to make up for the people who didn't pay their association fees and committed mortgage fraud. As much as I would love to blame this on Bush this is an individual's decision to commit this fraud and screw the law abiding people for their own benefit.

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

McCain has voted 95% of the time in agreement with Bush for the last four years and Hitler Barbie is in even closer alignment with Der Chimpenfurher so how exactly do they bring anything new to the table at all? Looks like the same old shit from here.

McSame + Moosilini = Bush 4 More Years

Quote Originally Posted by cheetopia View Post
    McCain has voted 95% of the time in agreement with Bush for the last four years and Hitler Barbie is in even closer alignment with Der Chimpenfurher so how exactly do they bring anything new to the table at all? Looks like the same old shit from here.

McSame + Moosilini = Bush 4 More Years
    Ok well then I fared pretty well with the Bush administration. Do I agree with them? No,,,, but what can I do? HOWEVER, I DO NOT think McCain is another Bush. And for you to call me Hitler is ridiculous. And actually quite stupid. How do you know I am not Jewish? Just b/c I don't agree with you doesn't mean I am wrong in my thinking... it just means we have a difference of opinion.

*sigh*

If McCain is voting 95% of the time along with Bush, has all of Bush's people working for him, has the same Bush advisors, is pandering to the same foaming, fundamentalist nutjob 'base' that Bush played like a violin and SUPPORTS all the same thing as Bush does..

What do you think he's going to go if he gets in office? Suddenly NOT be 95% like Bush?

Hello! If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and shits out the same duck shit ITS PROBABLY A DUCK.

Tell me, how is McCain DIFFERENT from Bush? Please explain that.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by barbiedoll25 View Post
    Ok well then I fared pretty well with the Bush administration. Do I agree with them? No,,,, but what can I do? HOWEVER, I DO NOT think McCain is another Bush. And for you to call me Hitler is ridiculous. And actually quite stupid. How do you know I am not Jewish? Just b/c I don't agree with you doesn't mean I am wrong in my thinking... it just means we have a difference of opinion.
    I think she was referring to Palin. Caribou Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    At a SodaHead poll, the majority (about 60%) voted that they trust McCain more than Obama.
    Question must have been,
    do you trust McCain to be less black than Obama?
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Gold Member

My state is a lock for McCain, it's pitiful.

The Republicans at work have switched from Palin-bashing to trading "hot" photos of her. Sick.

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    Question must have been,
    do you trust McCain to be less black than Obama?
    LOL.

*sigh*

If McCain is voting 95% of the time along with Bush, has all of Bush's people working for him, has the same Bush advisors, is pandering to the same foaming, fundamentalist nutjob 'base' that Bush played like a violin and SUPPORTS all the same thing as Bush does..

What do you think he's going to go if he gets in office? Suddenly NOT be 95% like Bush?

Hello! If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and shits out the same duck shit ITS PROBABLY A DUCK.

Tell me, how is McCain DIFFERENT from Bush? Please explain that.
    Yeah, I'm still waiting for an answer to this.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Yeah, I'm still waiting for an answer to this.
    Me too.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by tee-ha-ha View Post
    My state is a lock for McCain, it's pitiful.
    Mine too tee-ha-ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Rica View Post
    Me too.
    Me three.

You all may have to wait awhile, she's not logged in.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information