Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 'We're gonna frickin' lose this thing'

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    We're Gonna Frickin' Lose this Thing

yep
    PLEASE, don't underestimate the power of people who are pissed off and who have more than an ounce of common sense... If you need to win, you have to fight for it. Not lie for it.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Quazar View Post
    The problem is that there are people who believe that what happens here on earth is nothing compared to what they will receive in the afterlife. If they prove their allegience to God by voting for the party that their church leaders tell them to, based on "moral values", what the have to endure here on earth is nothing. So talk to them about the economy, the war, healthcare - those things don't concern these people. They think these are small sacrifices to make to be with God in the afterlife.
    Hell, I don't think that's the problem I believe in God and I believe in heaven but I don't think my salvation rides on my vote for any politician.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Hell, I don't think that's the problem I believe in God and I believe in heaven but I don't think my salvation rides on my vote for any politician.
    ITA. I am against abortion but I have never voted for a Rep because Dems can't force me to have an abortion but Repukes sure as hell can have an affect on my freedoms and my pocket book. Anyone who looks to a freakin' politician for moral guidance and leadership are infantile and ignorant. But we knew that already.

I've never heard that you could "prove your allegience to God" by voting for a certain party.

I don't think God really cares about parties anyway.

In the words of Simon Birch: If God has made the church bake sale a priority, we're all in alot of trouble.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    ITA. I am against abortion but I have never voted for a Rep because Dems can't force me to have an abortion but Repukes sure as hell can have an affect on my freedoms and my pocket book. Anyone who looks to a freakin' politician for moral guidance and leadership are infantile and ignorant. But we knew that already.
    Amen, sista. I have to admit I'm growing depressed, but in a few hours me and the husband are going to the Obama campaign office to see what we can do volunteer-wise. I feel like I HAVE to get out there, this one is just too important to lose. God help us, God help us if that woman is ever President.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Hit By Ban Bus!

^bring your lipstick!

I'll bring my lip stick and my eyeliner and make a Joker face on that all the McCain posters.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    I've never heard that you could "prove your allegience to God" by voting for a certain party.

I don't think God really cares about parties anyway.
    Are you sure about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I'm glad you are a rational thinker. These fundies are not and they do think their salvation is tied to which candidate they vote for.

SVZ

some news agency admitted that the poles were given mainly to republicans

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    Not another 4 years of the same shit. I just can't take it anymore. Can I just move to Canada and come back for the next election? It's just too much anymore.
    Ok.... maybe I am playing devils advocate BUT.... I thought I would move to Canada or Europe when Bush got re-elected last term. How are these people going to fall for it? BUT.... this isn't Bush re-running and you know what? No matter who gets in ( even though I am full Repub) it will be SO MUCH BETTER than Bush. Also, honestly I have fared fairly well under Bush. I don't blame him for my shortcomings or lack of things. I think that shit would happen no matter what. It's just human nature.

McCain has the EXACT SAME PEOPLE RUNNING HIS CAMPAIGN.

Economics doesn't just HAPPEN. Deregulation doesn't just happen. A war of convenience doesn't just happen. Outing CIA agents doesn't just happen. Destruction of civil liberties doesn;t just happen.

Have you been asleep for 8 years?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post

McCain has the EXACT SAME PEOPLE RUNNING HIS CAMPAIGN.

Economics doesn't just HAPPEN. Deregulation doesn't just happen. A war of convenience doesn't just happen. Outing CIA agents doesn't just happen. Destruction of civil liberties doesn;t just happen.

Have you been asleep for 8 years?
    So?? McCain isn't George Bush. McCain is a Repub so it would make sense he has the same people as Bush running his campaign. BUT he is an individual and I won't make my mind up until I hear the debates.

.... McCain pushes all of Bush's policies. McCain CAVED to the extreme right wing of his party concerning his VP pick. He has the same people running his campaign. The same people who CAUSED the sub-prime mortgage mess are his economic advisors.

He's not an individual, he's an automaton! The very people he decried as 'evil' he's now sucking up to to get votes!

What the hell else do you need? He's REPEATING BUSH EXACTLY
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information