Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: Weiner-Gate! Which Congressman Couldn't Press Delete Tweet Fast Enough?

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    so he has lame cybersex and is a crappy husband. what does this have to do with his job as a congressman again?
    This is the US you speak of - performance is irrelevant - it is all about appearances and whether or not people like you.
    Silence may be golden but, duct tape is cheaper.

As long as he can deliver what he promises politically, I am not outraged by him getting his jollies off anyway he desires. That's between him and his mrs.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

^^
    this.
    clinton lied about monica sucking his cigar too but that doesn't mean he should have been impeached and removed as president, no matter what the puritans thought at the time.
    i don't see why this guy should be removed from congress for what he did. it's not like he's a marriage counsellor. or one of those republicans who want to legislate on what people do in their bedrooms.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

What I want to know is, why is it always the guys with nothing impressive to show off that send dick pics?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^^
    this.
    clinton lied about monica sucking his cigar too but that doesn't mean he should have been impeached and removed as president, no matter what the puritans thought at the time.
    i don't see why this guy should be removed from congress for what he did. it's not like he's a marriage counsellor. or one of those republicans who want to legislate on what people do in their bedrooms.
    well yeah that's why people were pissed at Kenneth Starr wasted tax payer money on that stupid trial, which in the end was really Bill Clinton's fault - if he did do what he did in the first place the possibility of everything that came next wouldn't have happened. its just a big waste that is completely avoidable by not fucking around b/c nothings full-proof when you fuck around - wait until you're out of office and then do your dirty business imo.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    What I want to know is, why is it always the guys with nothing impressive to show off that send dick pics?
    I know...if I hear one more comment on his HUGE bulge. Meh!!!

It was adequate at best. Certainly nothing to write home about.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^^
    this.

Exactly. When I was a kid our Prime Minister was Bob Hawke, a loud-mouth fucker, who liked to drink, fuck around and was all up a bit of a dick. Got the job done and nobody ever commented on his personal life, from what I recall. I was too young for tabloids, so mayhaps that was different, but nobody was ready to crucify him for being a dick.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    well yeah that's why people were pissed at Kenneth Starr wasted tax payer money on that stupid trial, which in the end was really Bill Clinton's fault - if he did do what he did in the first place the possibility of everything that came next wouldn't have happened. its just a big waste that is completely avoidable by not fucking around b/c nothings full-proof when you fuck around - wait until you're out of office and then do your dirty business imo.
    of course it's better not to fuck around but i'm also not going to waste my time caring if my politicians are fucking around on their spouses as long as they are getting their job done. and spending time and money going after them for it (unless they are puritanical assholes who make it a point to pretend they're virtuous and want to legislate people's private lives) is beyond ridiculous. focus on what's important. i really don't give a shit if a president is fucking his secretary or a congressman is having cyber-sex as long as he's doing his job right and it's all between consenting adults.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

but you would care if your knew how much of your tax payer money was being spent on the outcome of said politician fucking around - and yeah I think most people don't want to waste time, energy or money but its a given when you go and do it and eventually get caught.

I may be wierd but, I just assume that all extremely successful men (and women) cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Face View Post
    I may be wierd but, I just assume that all extremely successful men (and women) cheat.
    yeah I assume it too thats why I date losers

.... oh wait, they cheat too (for similar ego-boosting reason) so yeah, nevermind

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    but you would care if your knew how much of your tax payer money was being spent on the outcome of said politician fucking around - and yeah I think most people don't want to waste time, energy or money but its a given when you go and do it and eventually get caught.
    except i point that anger at the puritanical windbags leading the witch-hunt and making a huge deal about people's personal peccadilloes.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Face View Post
    this. and to be honest, i don't give a shit.

^ Me either.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

except i point that anger at the puritanical windbags leading the witch-hunt and making a huge deal about people's personal peccadilloes.

this. and to be honest, i don't give a shit.
    yeah, but they're always going to be there too unfortunately, I mean I don't know what the alternative is - you can't not say anything about it, b/c you're a public figure after all.

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information