Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 350
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: Weiner-Gate! Which Congressman Couldn't Press Delete Tweet Fast Enough?

  1. #106
    Gold Member Baby Face's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pacific Northwest (USA)
    Posts
    1,477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    so he has lame cybersex and is a crappy husband. what does this have to do with his job as a congressman again?
    This is the US you speak of - performance is irrelevant - it is all about appearances and whether or not people like you.
    Silence may be golden but, duct tape is cheaper.

  2. #107
    Elite Member VenusInFauxFurs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Back in the boxed wine.
    Posts
    21,277

    Default

    As long as he can deliver what he promises politically, I am not outraged by him getting his jollies off anyway he desires. That's between him and his mrs.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

  3. #108
    Elite Member sputnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fellow traveller
    Posts
    55,757

    Default

    ^^
    this.
    clinton lied about monica sucking his cigar too but that doesn't mean he should have been impeached and removed as president, no matter what the puritans thought at the time.
    i don't see why this guy should be removed from congress for what he did. it's not like he's a marriage counsellor. or one of those republicans who want to legislate on what people do in their bedrooms.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

  4. #109
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    55,380

    Default

    What I want to know is, why is it always the guys with nothing impressive to show off that send dick pics?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  5. #110
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^
    this.
    clinton lied about monica sucking his cigar too but that doesn't mean he should have been impeached and removed as president, no matter what the puritans thought at the time.
    i don't see why this guy should be removed from congress for what he did. it's not like he's a marriage counsellor. or one of those republicans who want to legislate on what people do in their bedrooms.
    well yeah that's why people were pissed at Kenneth Starr wasted tax payer money on that stupid trial, which in the end was really Bill Clinton's fault - if he did do what he did in the first place the possibility of everything that came next wouldn't have happened. its just a big waste that is completely avoidable by not fucking around b/c nothings full-proof when you fuck around - wait until you're out of office and then do your dirty business imo.

  6. #111
    Gold Member Baby Face's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pacific Northwest (USA)
    Posts
    1,477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    What I want to know is, why is it always the guys with nothing impressive to show off that send dick pics?
    I know...if I hear one more comment on his HUGE bulge. Meh!!!
    Silence may be golden but, duct tape is cheaper.

  7. #112
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    55,380

    Default

    It was adequate at best. Certainly nothing to write home about.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  8. #113
    Elite Member VenusInFauxFurs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Back in the boxed wine.
    Posts
    21,277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^
    this.
    clinton lied about monica sucking his cigar too but that doesn't mean he should have been impeached and removed as president, no matter what the puritans thought at the time.
    i don't see why this guy should be removed from congress for what he did. it's not like he's a marriage counsellor. or one of those republicans who want to legislate on what people do in their bedrooms.

    Exactly. When I was a kid our Prime Minister was Bob Hawke, a loud-mouth fucker, who liked to drink, fuck around and was all up a bit of a dick. Got the job done and nobody ever commented on his personal life, from what I recall. I was too young for tabloids, so mayhaps that was different, but nobody was ready to crucify him for being a dick.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

  9. #114
    Elite Member sputnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fellow traveller
    Posts
    55,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    well yeah that's why people were pissed at Kenneth Starr wasted tax payer money on that stupid trial, which in the end was really Bill Clinton's fault - if he did do what he did in the first place the possibility of everything that came next wouldn't have happened. its just a big waste that is completely avoidable by not fucking around b/c nothings full-proof when you fuck around - wait until you're out of office and then do your dirty business imo.
    of course it's better not to fuck around but i'm also not going to waste my time caring if my politicians are fucking around on their spouses as long as they are getting their job done. and spending time and money going after them for it (unless they are puritanical assholes who make it a point to pretend they're virtuous and want to legislate people's private lives) is beyond ridiculous. focus on what's important. i really don't give a shit if a president is fucking his secretary or a congressman is having cyber-sex as long as he's doing his job right and it's all between consenting adults.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

  10. #115
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,439

    Default

    but you would care if your knew how much of your tax payer money was being spent on the outcome of said politician fucking around - and yeah I think most people don't want to waste time, energy or money but its a given when you go and do it and eventually get caught.

  11. #116
    Gold Member Baby Face's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pacific Northwest (USA)
    Posts
    1,477

    Default

    I may be wierd but, I just assume that all extremely successful men (and women) cheat.
    Silence may be golden but, duct tape is cheaper.

  12. #117
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baby Face View Post
    I may be wierd but, I just assume that all extremely successful men (and women) cheat.
    yeah I assume it too thats why I date losers


    .... oh wait, they cheat too (for similar ego-boosting reason) so yeah, nevermind

  13. #118
    Elite Member sputnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fellow traveller
    Posts
    55,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    but you would care if your knew how much of your tax payer money was being spent on the outcome of said politician fucking around - and yeah I think most people don't want to waste time, energy or money but its a given when you go and do it and eventually get caught.
    except i point that anger at the puritanical windbags leading the witch-hunt and making a huge deal about people's personal peccadilloes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baby Face View Post
    I may be wierd but, I just assume that all extremely successful men (and women) cheat.
    this. and to be honest, i don't give a shit.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

  14. #119
    Elite Member Brookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In the "D"
    Posts
    24,119

    Default

    ^ Me either.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

    - Mark Twain

  15. #120
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    except i point that anger at the puritanical windbags leading the witch-hunt and making a huge deal about people's personal peccadilloes.


    this. and to be honest, i don't give a shit.
    yeah, but they're always going to be there too unfortunately, I mean I don't know what the alternative is - you can't not say anything about it, b/c you're a public figure after all.

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Kim Kardashian’s bikini Tweet
    By mrs.v in forum Weight
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: January 11th, 2010, 12:04 AM
  2. Kim Kardashian earns $10,000 per tweet
    By sharon_b in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: December 27th, 2009, 10:15 AM
  3. Move over Mustard Gate, Star Trek Gate is Next!
    By Chimera in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: May 12th, 2009, 11:22 PM
  4. Snicker-gate...
    By buttmunch in forum News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: October 31st, 2005, 06:19 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •