Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: Weiner-Gate! Which Congressman Couldn't Press Delete Tweet Fast Enough?

His wife must be so angry and humiliated, I wonder if/when she is going to dump him.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

i know right, what a child she married sexting over facebook, i mean come on, GROW UP!

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    He waxes his chest, too. Another disturbing pattern of behavior...

And he seems to be damn proud of it, too.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    He is a dumbass for doing this, and far worse imo, for lying about it-that makes him not look just stupid and 'cheaty', but lying and untrustable.

Too bad.

I will admit..

I lurve me some Joowish men, and I think he is hot for 46 and has a nice(even thought it is waxed/shaved) chest...

..and I want to see the x rated pic really BADLY!!!! SHOW US!!!!!

*and how GAWD-AWFUL to send pics and stuff like that-with family photos in the background..damn...do these men even think about shit like that?-reminds me of the ones who send these pics with religious pics on the walls in the background, or in dirty bathrooms which need cleaned, or worst of all, with unflushed open commodes in the background!

I guess the power of the pumped up peen just clouds out any other thoughts...

He so creepy. One news guy was funny when Weiner first denied it saying "Wouldn't you recognize your own junk? You've had it for over thirty years." Denying it made him look like such an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    He so creepy. One news guy was funny when Weiner first denied it saying "Wouldn't you recognize your own junk? You've had it for over thirty years." Denying it made him look like such an asshole.
    Yes..the denial is what really made him look way worse. He is a laughingstock now and he elevated that Breitbart asshole and gave him legitimacy so now whatever he says will have just a bit more credibility with the media. *sigh*

*that male anchor in the video of the story in the link Alice provided was hot...just throwing that out there...

I just love that his name is Weiner. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    His wife must be so angry and humiliated, I wonder if/when she is going to dump him.
    Weiner on wife: We won’t split

(Photo credit: AP)
    Through tears Rep. Anthony Weiner said he and his wife, Huma Abedin, “have no intention of splitting up” at a press conference Monday.
    “I love my wife very much,” he said. “We’ve been through a great deal together and will weather this.” The congressman appeared without his wife at his side when addressing and taking responsibility for inappropriate flirtations online.
    “She was not happy...” said the congressman, adding, “[She] made it very clear that what I did was dumb.”
    Weiner and Abedin are a month shy of their one-year wedding anniversary. Over Memorial Day weekend (two years exactly after Weiner proposed), a lewd photo was sent from his Twitter account. Weiner admitted Monday that he sent this photo in addition to engaging with six other women online over three years. According to Weiner, he never met these women in person.
    Abedin, a longtime aide of Hillary Clinton who’s now the State Department’s deputy chief of staff for operations, has kept a low profile since news of the scandal broke.
    Her Facebook profile picture -- a snapshot of Weiner hugging her -- hasn't changed since her husband's announcement.
    The couple married last July at Oheka Castle in Huntington, N.Y., and the ceremony was officiated by none other than Bill Clinton.
    The former president reportedly joked at the time “that marrying a politician can be tough because it's ‘easy to distrust them, whatever their religion,’ a source told the [New York] Daily News.”

Weiner on wife: We won’t split - CLICK - POLITICO.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Yes..the denial is what really made him look way worse. He is a laughingstock now and he elevated that Breitbart asshole and gave him legitimacy so now whatever he says will have just a bit more credibility with the media. *sigh*
    He did unintentionally help rehabilitate Breitbart, which is infuriating. Breitbart's relationship with that knucklehead and his falsified vidoe exposes, was capsizing Breitbart among the mainstream media and even among some conservatives. Now, the mainstream media is interviewing him like he is some wise sage.

I think it's too early for Weiner to say that his marriage is secure. More stuff seems to be coming out.

I think it's too early for Weiner to say that his marriage is secure. More stuff seems to be coming out.
    Early or not, he's saying it, not her. She wasn't at his press conference. That speaks volumes.

This turd needs to resign stat.

Unbelievable that he doesn't know the difference between a PM and a Tweet.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Unbelievable that he doesn't know the difference between a PM and a Tweet.
    This. Someone who is such a dumbarse doesn't need to be in any position beyond getting me my drive-thru biggie fries.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Vouch.
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by travelbug View Post
    All he has to do is say his Twitter was hacked, unless of course, Weiner wants to take credit for the wiener.
    Pretty safe to say that more than likely will be his reason.

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information