Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: Weiner-Gate! Which Congressman Couldn't Press Delete Tweet Fast Enough?

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

btw thanks for posting the press conference link i cant hear it but watching it is great, he looks even more gaunt than usual (not that I knew who this fucker was before his weiner-gate problem)

bulge

my bulge is so huge right now you should see it omfg i just can't, the more i think about it and put the face w/ the ridiculousness the more i laugh

Just heard that on CNN. Doofus.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

he's sweating up a storm omg mr. weiner you're killing me

Seriously....how do public figures not understand they will eventually be outed for behavior like this? He really is taking a lot of questions, I'm surprised. He's very well-liked here in NYC, and I have a friend who had met him two weeks ago (RIGHT before this all came out) and couldn't stop saying how great he was.
    here I am, rock you like a hurricane.

yeah I'm surprised it just keeps going and going and goine - and im not talking about the bulge either!

this is all great use of tax-payer money btw, I'm just loving it really I am *sarcasm*

too bad SNL is off the air right now! damnit

it just ended at the literally 100s of photographers there, some running after him, some running away, many laughing their asses off

There are some real assholes there too - someone just yelled "were you fully erect??". Come on. (no pun intended)
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

So the pics really are of him? I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you!
    "I'm not allowed within 200 feet of a school. Or a Chuck-E-Cheese..." Alan - The Hangover

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    There are some real assholes there too - someone just yelled "were you fully erect??". Come on. (no pun intended)
    Awesome!
    Posted from my iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    Guys have always sent me pics of their junk. They seriously think they're the only ones that do it. It's weird. I don't even ask for them. I guess I only know low-quality dudes.
    i've been married 20 years. i dated long before internet and cell phones. I don't get dick pics or anything. the only dick pic i've seen was Brett Favre. blech
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

^ did you see Tito Ortiz's?

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    ^ did you see Tito Ortiz's?

oh, i just did now. had to look it up. rather impressive, but yuck, it was inside Jenna Jameson.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

(, as predictable as death and taxes....)

Weiner admits he sent lewd picture; won't quit - Yahoo! News

NEW YORK – After days of denials, a choked-up New York Democratic Rep. Anthony Weiner confessed Monday that he tweeted a photo of his bulging underpants to a woman and admitted to "inappropriate" exchanges with six women before and after getting married. He apologized for lying but said he would not resign.
    Weiner said at a news conference that he had never personally met any of the women he corresponded with online and sometimes via telephone, and was not even sure of their ages. He also said he had never had sex outside of his marriage.
    "This was me doing a dumb thing, and doing it repeatedly, and lying about it," he said.
    He said he did not feel the scandal affected his work as a lawmaker but would understand if his constituents decided not to re-elect him.
    "I'm going to work very hard to win back their trust," he said at the half-hour-long news conference.
    A conservative website that last week started a furor over the underwear photo sent from Weiner's Twitter account posted new photos Monday purportedly from a second woman who said she received shirtless shots of the congressman.
    Weiner had earlier said of the underwear photo that his account was hacked and that he'd hired a lawyer and a private security firm to get to investigate the incident involving the underwear shot. But he could not say for sure if the underwear photo was of him.
    Weiner called the underpants photo a joke and a "hugely regrettable mistake."
    "I haven't told the truth and have done things I deeply regret," he said. "I brought pain to people I care about."
    BigGovernment.com, the website run by conservative activist Andrew Breitbart, had posted the latest photos and said they were in a cache of intimate online photographs, chats and email exchanges the woman claimed to have. The website did not identify the woman.
    One photo showed Weiner on a couch with two cats nearby. The website said Weiner sent the photo using the anthonyweiner(at)aol.com account with the subject line "Me and the pussys."
    The celebrity website RadarOnline.com said a woman claimed to have 200 sexually explicit messages from Weiner through a Facebook account that Weiner no longer uses. It was not clear whether the woman who claimed to have the new photo was the person who claimed to have received the text messages.
    In a strange turn before Weiner's planned news conference, Breitbart took to the podium, defending the accuracy of his posts and saying his reputation was being smeared by the congressman.
    The photo showing Weiner shirtless was reminiscent of a photo of former Rep. Chris Lee, a New York Republican who resigned from office earlier this year after a shirtless photo he sent a woman on Craig's List became public.
    Weiner, 46, married Hillary Rodham Clinton aide Huma Abedin last July, with former President Bill Clinton officiating. Before that, Weiner had been known as one of New York's most eligible bachelors.
    Weiner began his career as a legislative assistant to then-Rep. Chuck Schumer, who is now the state's senior senator. He was elected to the New York City Council before winning Schumer's House seat in 1998, representing parts of Brooklyn and Queens.
    He gained a national profile during the debate over President Barack Obama's health care plan when he outspokenly professed support for a government-run "single-payer" program for everyone and later a "public option" to compete with private health insurance. He got the notice of liberals even though both proposals failed to make it into law.
    ___

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    oh, i just did now. had to look it up. rather impressive, but yuck, it was inside Jenna Jameson.
    sorry

What! He was married by Bill Clinton? No wonder.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information