Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: Weiner-Gate! Which Congressman Couldn't Press Delete Tweet Fast Enough?

Hell, I am one of those bitches that posts that shit online.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i've only been on the receiving end of one dick shot, thankfully. but most of the ones i've seen have been shown to me by friends who got them, and who then proceeded to show them to all their friends so we can all have a good laugh. that is where your dick pics end up, messrs.
    question for the gay guys: do you like getting dick pics? i assume since so many men send them, there must be men who like getting them, since they don't seem to be much of a hit with the ladies...
    I actually really do not want to get any, unless I am planning on having sex with the guy or something and I can get a look at what I have 'coming' lol.

I actually kind of like the dic pics, jacking off videos, etc. (I know most women don't), but only the general ones, not any sent to me personally. And yeah alot of the time it is to laugh-as in why show that thing off-that ain't no prize-or just like in the nude pics they take, to laugh at the furniture or dirty mirrors, stupid asshole poses, or some other such stuff.

*but just sending or receiving dic pics from some random person you may have talked to one time or something online? NO-that is just pervy and totally classless imo.

This whole thing is weird. I really, really like the Congressman- he's stood up for some awesome things.

But still- this is weird.

Anthony Weiner "Can’t Say with Certitude" If Dick In Pic Is His

We were all puzzled by Anthony Weiner's stonewalling of reporters yesterday—refusing to even answer the very basic question of whether the wang in that fateful Twitter picture was his. Now he claims in an interview that even he doesn't know.

When NBC News' Luke Russert asked Weiner if the crotch that was broadcast from his Twitter account was his, Weiner replied "you know, I can't say with certitude." But Weiner continued to deny that he personally sent the picture from his account.

This is markedly different from the heated exchange Weiner had with reporters yesterday, where he said he wouldn't be answering any questions about Weinergate. Now Weiner's unsure of whether it was his own underwear-clad groin in the picture?

To say one is unsure of whether a purported picture of one's crotch is real or not is to basically admit that there exists at least one picture of one's crotch.

Here are the only possible scenarios in which could Anthony Weiner be unsure if the crotch in the crotch shot belonged to him:

1) Anthony Weiner has taken one or more crotch shots of himself. However, he believes this particular crotch shot might be of someone else.

2) Anthony Weiner has never taken a crotch shot of himself. However, he believes someone else may have taken a crotch shot of him without his knowledge.

3) Anthony Weiner believes he has never taken a crotch shot of himself. However, he also believes he might have taken a crotch shot of himself without his knowledge.

In each of these scenarios, a crotch shot is required for any sort of "uncertitude"! Or else he's just baldly lying, which seems equally if not more plausible at this point.

Weiner tried to explain that his uncertainty came from the fact he'd been hacked: "My system was hacked, pictures can be manipulated, dropped in and inserted," he told NBC. "One reason I asked a firm to look at what the heck happened here … is to see maybe something was manipulated, maybe something was dropped in."

Was his penis hacked, too?
    Anthony Weiner "Can't Say with Certitude" If Dick In Pic Is His

Political scandals are weird. Seems like they are ALWAYS made worse in the fall-out.

Like, if he had just said (from example), 'Yeah I'm a married man, I do married man things. So I can't say with certainty that it ISN'T my equipment in that picture. My computer was hacked. So who knows what got out? That's the story. Move along now, nothing else to see here.'

Everyone would have been like 'WHOA!' for a day and then moved on.

I'd like him better if he owned up to it.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

1. Geez, what a colossally dumb thing to do.

2. I'm a straight guy, so the Wiener shot wouldn't have done anything for me anyway. But I also don't find anything thrilling about extreme closeup shots of isolated body parts. You don't know who it belongs to, or what the rest of them looks like. If I don't like the face, I'm not going to like the rest of the body.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    1. Geez, what a colossally dumb thing to do.

2. I'm a straight guy, so the Wiener shot wouldn't have done anything for me anyway. But I also don't find anything thrilling about extreme closeup shots of isolated body parts. You don't know who it belongs to, or what the rest of them looks like. If I don't like the face, I'm not going to like the rest of the body.
    Exactly. It just looks like a chunk of meat out of context. Just not sexy.

i don't understand why this is being turned into such a big deal. slow news day in congress? no closet gay republicans sexting interns so they have to make a fuss out of this non-scandal?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Yeah I don't get it either. Not appealing, not attractive.

This could be something else too- I have talked about this with some of my guy friends and they have fess'd up to taking pics of their equipment on camera phones for a whole variety of silly/harmless reasons. Like: how big is it? how does it photograph? could I pull off a hot photo of it to send to somebody? do these underwear make it look bigger?

People take photos of themselves for all sorts of stupid reasons (primarily to analyze something about themselves physically) that they have no intention of ever sending to anyone. It could well be the case here.

i don't understand why this is being turned into such a big deal. slow news day in congress? no closet gay republicans sexting interns so they have to make a fuss out of this non-scandal?
    I think its because so much of it doesn't add up, and the press and other people smell a story. So they are latching on and trying to fish it out.

question for the gay guys: do you like getting dick pics? i assume since so many men send them, there must be men who like getting them, since they don't seem to be much of a hit with the ladies...
    no I don't enjoy getting dick pics from like random guys

but much like Soj I don't mind getting them if I plan on having sex with the guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    This whole thing is weird. I really, really like the Congressman- he's stood up for some awesome things.

But still- this is weird.

Anthony Weiner "Can’t Say with Certitude" If Dick In Pic Is His

We were all puzzled by Anthony Weiner's stonewalling of reporters yesterday—refusing to even answer the very basic question of whether the wang in that fateful Twitter picture was his. Now he claims in an interview that even he doesn't know.

When NBC News' Luke Russert asked Weiner if the crotch that was broadcast from his Twitter account was his, Weiner replied "you know, I can't say with certitude." But Weiner continued to deny that he personally sent the picture from his account.

This is markedly different from the heated exchange Weiner had with reporters yesterday, where he said he wouldn't be answering any questions about Weinergate. Now Weiner's unsure of whether it was his own underwear-clad groin in the picture?

To say one is unsure of whether a purported picture of one's crotch is real or not is to basically admit that there exists at least one picture of one's crotch.

Here are the only possible scenarios in which could Anthony Weiner be unsure if the crotch in the crotch shot belonged to him:

1) Anthony Weiner has taken one or more crotch shots of himself. However, he believes this particular crotch shot might be of someone else.

2) Anthony Weiner has never taken a crotch shot of himself. However, he believes someone else may have taken a crotch shot of him without his knowledge.

3) Anthony Weiner believes he has never taken a crotch shot of himself. However, he also believes he might have taken a crotch shot of himself without his knowledge.

In each of these scenarios, a crotch shot is required for any sort of "uncertitude"! Or else he's just baldly lying, which seems equally if not more plausible at this point.

Weiner tried to explain that his uncertainty came from the fact he'd been hacked: "My system was hacked, pictures can be manipulated, dropped in and inserted," he told NBC. "One reason I asked a firm to look at what the heck happened here … is to see maybe something was manipulated, maybe something was dropped in."

Was his penis hacked, too?
    Anthony Weiner "Can't Say with Certitude" If Dick In Pic Is His

Political scandals are weird. Seems like they are ALWAYS made worse in the fall-out.

Like, if he had just said (from example), 'Yeah I'm a married man, I do married man things. So I can't say with certainty that it ISN'T my equipment in that picture. My computer was hacked. So who knows what got out? That's the story. Move along now, nothing else to see here.'

Everyone would have been like 'WHOA!' for a day and then moved on.
    Nice way of him trying to 'cover' his bases.

Coming in 24 hours, weiner press conference: "I let my family, my fans, my pet hamster down, sniff, I want the world to know that I am not like that, sniff sniff sniff, I apologize IF I offended anyone with these pics, sniff, sniff, waaaaaahh......"

^^
    do you just copy and paste all your replies?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

man is he ugly, he needs a nose job first off

Elite Member

I was feeling kind of depressed earlier today, then I realized that we have a scandal called Weiner-gate and it cheered me up incredibly.

Then I saw this Jon Stewart clip and I was even happier.

The Big Wang Theory - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 06/02/11 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    I save all my dick pics in a folder that says "Blackmail Fodder".

I am so much older than you and I have none. I was on match.com when it was barely online for a year. Why has no one sent me any? Thinking about it, I think I know why. I never wanted an email or IM relationship with anyone. I went right to the phone or nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    They are in mad love with their peens and think everyone else will be too.
    This is what I have told my friends with baby boys. Don't make such a fuss over their teeny peens. Maybe cause it's out there to see, but parents are always telling them how wonderful it is. Do we hear parents saying how cute their daughter's vagina's are? No. So if they don't make a big deal about the penis, maybe the men will think it's just another part of their body.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    No man is brave enough or stupid enough to send me pictures of his prize parts.
    It is well known I am far too critical.
    I can hear you now (said in Paula Deen voice)
    "Well, whatcha gonna do with that little thing, darlin'"?

Ah man. This scandal just refuses to die. Now there are MORE pictures leaking. This guy... I just don't even know. Now Radar is posting some stuff:

Weinergate Grows: Another Woman Provides Sex Messages From His Account
    By Dylan Howard
    Senior Executive Editor, Star

Weinergate is getting bigger and bigger.

Another woman has come forward to RadarOnline.com and Star magazine and provided a sexting exchange with embattled New York Representative Anthony Weiner.

The woman says she has 200 sexually explicit messages from Weiner from a Facebook account the Democratic politician no longer uses.

RadarOnline.com and Star magazine verified that the account where the messages originated does belong to Weiner (see below).

He told the woman he had a "ridiculous bulge" in his shorts and asked if she "wanna see" it -- almost three months before a photo of an erect penis in tight fitting briefs appeared in the pol’s Twitter stream.

It’s a sensational twist to the scandal plaguing the embattled New York congressman. This new woman is middle-aged and from Nevada.

She requested that her name not be used but Radar and Star verified that she is listed as one of Weiner’s friends on his Facebook page.

The woman provided Radar and Star with a partially redacted transcript of a private Facebook "sexting" exchange she allegedly had with married Weiner on March 16.

Weiner, 46, wrote to the woman, "ridiculous bulge in my shorts now. wanna see?"

She responded: "Yea! can u send a pic?"

"jeez, im rushing. let me take a quick pic," Weiner answered.

After the woman asked how she was going to receive the image, Weiner allegedly told her: "It wont go away. and now im taking pics of it. making me harder still."

The woman told us the married politician never sent her the nude photo because he "got cold feet."

But she claimed she has long been the object of Weiner's steamy flirtation and the pair have carried on a "long-term Facebook affair" since early this year.

"I have more than 200 messages from him and they're all explicit in nature," she told us.

In another missive laced with sexual overtures, Weiner allegedly wrote: "You will surely make noise when I take you (censored). I will tell you (censored)"

Responding to a message initiated by the woman, Weiner also sexted: "I like when you talk about (censored)."

The woman, who has volunteered as a Democratic campaign worker, said she never met the congressman.

But in another startling claim, she claimed she once had a 30 minute phone sex session with Weiner on his government provided telephone.

The woman said: "After a while I said to Anthony, 'Why are writing these messages when we can just speak?'

"I gave him my number and he called me from his office and we proceeded to talk dirty for at least 30 minutes.

"A few days later, I tried to call him back on that number.
    "But the number wouldn't connect to his office; instead there was a recorded message that it was an outgoing U.S. Congress line only."

Star and Radar have confirmed Weiner's sexting messages originated from a Facebook account he used regularly until November 24, last year and recently abadoned. (A source close to Weiner verfied that he used that page.)

Since, he's redirected his legion of 44,144 supporters to a second and 'official' Facebook presence, specifically designed for public figures.

But Weiner's previous page remains online and lists much of Weiner's biographical information, including that he attended Brooklyn Technical High School and is married to Huma Abedin, one of Hillary Clinton's top aides.

Weiner's office did not answer Star's request for comment regarding whether the Democrat sent the messages or whether he was again the victim of the hacker, as he's previously claimed.

Weiner defiantly insisted he did not post a photograph, a close-up shot of a man's underwear, on his Twitter and addressed to 21-year-old college student Gennette Cordova.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information