Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: Weiner-Gate! Which Congressman Couldn't Press Delete Tweet Fast Enough?

I feel bad for her. I still think she needs to let go of him and just be friends or something.
    Nevan and louiswinthorpe111 like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I've been following this guy for awhile, just because it was so blatant and horrible (for her). I believe he is a classic narcissist, he's so unbelievably egotistical. I watched "Weiner" months ago and it was cringeworthy. He's such a douchebag.

I'm sorry to hear that she's giving him yet another chance. This is not an uneducated woman and has powerful friends. I almost wonder (pure speculation on my part) if there isn't some kind of emotional/physical abuse or if he has something over her head. That's the only thing that makes sense to me. She was struggling so hard to keep it together during the filming of their documentary. And wasn't that two scandals ago?
    fgg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post

Girl, you need to love yourself. I know I’m judgmental

Cele|bitchy | Huma Abedin is reconciling with her gross husband Anthony Weiner
    Well so am I. This man should be in jail for sexting a 15 year old instead a grown super intelligent and very attractive woman is taking him back....
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

She is a fool.
    fgg and panic like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Huma Abedin has invited Anthony Weiner back home

By Rebecca Rosenberg and Kevin Fasick

May 30, 2017 | 7:55pm

Just when you thought Huma Abedin finally had enough, the Hillary Clinton aide has invited her admitted sex offender hubby back home again, The Post has learned.disgraced ex-congressman pleaded guilty to sexting with a 15-year-old girl.
    But Abedin has since renewed the lease on their pricey Union Square duplex — and invited back home the man who has repeatedly heaped humiliation upon her, sources told The Post.

The luxury three-bedroom, 1,500-square-foot pad at 1 Irving Place features an “expansive, panoramic view of Union Square Park and the midtown skyline,” according to a Corcoran listing.

The sext-crazed pol, who had been sleeping on his mother’s couch in Park Slope, was to move out Tuesday, a source said.
    “He was supposed to move,” the building source explained. “But they just signed for another year.”
    Another source said, “She still hasn’t served him with the divorce papers.”

Weiner, who will have to register as a sex offender as part of the plea deal with the Manhattan US Attorney’s Office, was spotted Tuesday at about 9 a.m. strolling out of the building with his and Abedin’s 5-year-old son.

A pal of the couple said Weiner has been the primary caretaker for the boy, especially while Abedin worked on Clinton’s failed presidential bid.

“Huma is worried about her son,” the pal said. “That’s her priority, and Anthony plays a very strong role in raising him.”
    It’s unclear whether Abedin, 41, is on the $11,900-a-month lease alone or signed with Weiner, who is scheduled to be sentenced Sept. 8.

Brokers could not discuss the leasing arrangement because they signed a strict nondisclosure agreement. “We are really worried about this one,” a broker said. “This is a very sensitive rental.”

But Weiner, 52, who pleaded guilty May 19 to one count of transferring obscene material to a minor, may not be around much after Labor Day. He faces 21 to 27 months behind bars for carrying on the lurid exchange with the North Carolina teen.
    “I have a sickness but I do not have an excuse,” he told federal Judge Loretta Preska between sobs. “I knew that was morally wrong.” Abedin was not in the courtroom.

Weiner’s creepy behavior may have even played a role in the 2016 presidential election. The FBI opened an inquiry into Weiner’s conduct in September and seized his laptop and phones, leading the feds to realize some of Clinton’s emails were on his computer. Then-FBI Director James Comey told Congress he would reopen an investigation into Clinton’s private email server two weeks before the election as a result.

Weiner has long been plagued by a weakness for sexually charged cyber correspondence. The Post reported in August 2016 that he was still sexting women, prompting his wife to announce their separation.

He had texted a crotch shot to a West Coast mom that included his then-3-year-old in bed next to him.
    He entered outpatient therapy for sex addiction in Tennessee last fall, where a Post reporter and photographer spotted him riding a horse as part of his treatment.

The Weiner sexting scandal began in 2011 when the then-up-and-coming congressman accidentally tweeted a picture of his bulging member out to the public and then claimed his account had been hacked. Eventually, he came clean and resigned from office.

He tried to revive his political career in 2013, running for New York mayor. But the campaign was quickly derailed when 22-year-old Syndey Leathers came forward with proof of their online relationship. Revelations of other online sexting partners soon followed.
    Abedin and Weiner didn’t immediately respond to requests for comment.

Additional reporting by Jennifer Gould Keil Huma Abedin has invited Anthony Weiner back home | New York Post

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

He entered outpatient therapy for sex addiction in Tennessee last fall, where a Post reporter and photographer spotted him riding a horse as part of his treatment.
    What the ever-loving-fuck????

Girl, why?
    fgg likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

He gives off such a sleazy vibe even if we all hadn't seen his texted weiner. I do not see what she sees. I mean except his dick, we've all seen that.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Anthony Weiner gets 21 months in prison in sexting case

CNN)Former Rep. Anthony Weiner was sentenced Monday to 21 months in federal prison for sexting with a minor.
    In addition to the prison term, Weiner also was sentenced to three years of supervised release.
    Judge Denise Cote of the Southern District of New York stated that Weiner's sentence carried more importance because of his previous political career.

"Because of the defendant's notoriety, there is intense interest in the defendant's plea and sentence," Cote said in court. "It could make a difference in lives and is a very significant part of this sentence."
    She added, "This is a serious crime that deserves serious punishment."
    Weiner cried when the sentence was handed down.
    In May, Weiner, 53, pleaded guilty to one charge of transferring obscene material to a minor in federal court in Manhattan. The charges stem from communicationsthat the former congressman had with a 15-year-old girl on social media sites between January and March 2016. Weiner is the estranged husband of Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton's former adviser.
    "This crime was my rock bottom," Weiner said in court. "I have no excuse ... I victimized a young person who deserved better."
    The charge carries a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison. Prosecutors recommended a sentence of 21 to 27 months in jail, arguing Weiner's pattern of behavior "suggests a dangerous level of denial and lack of self-control warranting a meaningful incarceratory sentence." Defense attorneys asked that Weiner receive probation.
    Weiner will report to a federal prison that has yet to be determined by the Bureau of Prisons on November 6. The defense requested that Weiner be held at a prison in Westchester to be closer to his son.

Weiner's probation terms require him to register as a sex offender. He must also participate in an outpatient sexual offender treatment that will be approved by the probation department.
    The 15-year-old girl initially contacted Weiner through a direct message on Twitter in January 2016. Weiner and the girl continued to communicate on social media sites, including Facebook Messenger, Skype, Kik, Confide and Snapchat. The last three messaging applications delete images and messages after users view them.
    Weiner asked the teen to "engage in sexually explicit conduct via Skype and Snapchat, where her body was on display, and where she was asked to sexually perform for him," prosecutors said in a sentencing memorandum. Weiner was fully aware of the girl's age when they were communicating, prosecutors said.
    In the sentencing hearing, Cote said it was irrelevant that the girl contacted Weiner first.

"The laws fully protect her," Cote said.
    Weiner's attorneys said his crimes were a "product of sickness" and maintained he wasn't a sexual predator.
    "He responded as a weak man, at the bottom of a self-destructive spiral, and with an addict's self-serving delusion that the communications were all just Internet fantasy," the defense wrote.
    The judge acknowledged his illness during the sentencing but said that it "did not involve sexual contact."

"This is a very strong compulsion as we have seen. It will remain a challenge for years to come," Cote said in court.
    In his initial guilty plea back in May, Weiner said that his illness was the reason he had committed these crimes, even though he knew they were wrong.
    "I knew this was as morally wrong, as it was unlawful," Weiner said in his guilty plea in court. "This fall, I came to grips for the first time with the depths of my sickness. I had hit bottom."
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ing/index.html

"Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

fgg likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Neener neener Weiner.

I've never really thought about a parent explaining prison to their child. I googled one article.

What to tell children when a parent or family member goes to prison Should you tell? Who should tell? What could you say? Some guidelines When a parent or family member goes to prison, often, the family’s first reaction is to protect the children by not telling them the truth…. or to tell them only part of the truth. Perhaps, the parent in prison is afraid what the children will think of him or her? Afraid they won’t love and respect the many more? The reality is that children usually find out the truth anyway. They hear adults talking, or a friend may tell them or they simply figure things out for themselves.

So, what is the best thing todo? While every family must decide for themselves, here are some key things to keep in mind.Children need to trust the adults who take care of them. You build their trust when youtell the truth – even if it hurts. Besides, if they find out you lied about a loved one inprison, they’ll be hurt twice as hard…about the imprisonment and your deception. Also, ifyou lie about this, what else are you not telling the truth about?Children are smart. While you may believe that you can explain a loved one’s absencewith a vague answer (they are in the hospital, working for the state or away at school)children usually find out.

Phone calls and letters declare when someone communicatesfrom a correctional facility, or the children see the barbed wire when they visit, or theirloved one never comes home – even if they beg or it’s a holiday. These are just some ofthe clues that even the youngest of children can put together.If children aren’t given an explanation that makes sense – they will tell themselvessomething to fill in the gap. That something may be worse than the truth. If you want themto come to you for information or comfort, you must demonstrate the “door is open” forhonest communication. Be open and patient when they approach you.Children need to hear explanations they can understand. Keep in mind their age andexperience. Keep it simple. It’s not a one - time discussion.

Often, once children havehad an opportunity to think about things, they’ll come back with other questions or feelings.Be open to talk about the crime, prison life and the safety of their parent or loved one….for most children, the number one priority is knowing that their parent or loved oneis safe!Provide children with guidance about what to tell people outside the family. Should theysay, “you’re separated” or “he’s away” or “in prison”? Every situation is different – so helpchildren prepare for questions, teasing or offers of support from others.Holidays, mother’s day, father’s day and birthdays are especially difficult. Schools may dospecial projects. Be proactive. Talk to your children about what’s coming up and ask themhow they want to handle things. Provide guidance in advance.Prepare your children about what to expect during visits, phone calls or letters.

Children experience time differently than adults. Help them understand how long someone will begone or when the next contact may be.Separate how you feel about the imprisoned adult from what the child may feel or want.It’s normal for children to want the adults in their lives to be good caregivers. Many children believe that once a parent comes home from prison they will be the mother or father they always wanted. Listen to their hopes and fears. Let them know what they may realistically expect, without bias or judgment.If possible, include the imprisoned parent or loved one in the discussions. Discuss what you want to say in advance and practice with one another. Children feel better when the adult who is imprisoned says he or she is safe and cared for – and that the child is not at fault for anything.

Reassure them that even though prison is not a place where anyonewants to end up - the adult will be okay.Finally, just because an adult does a bad thing doesn’t necessarily mean he or she isa bad person. Separate the two. The incarcerated person made a mistake that he or shemust be accountable for. Although walls may separate them, they still can love oneanother very much.

https://www.familiesincrisis.org/sit...l_children.pdf

Carlos Danger will be back.

Former N.Y. Rep. Anthony Weiner to be released from prison early

Oct. 10 (UPI) -- Former congressman Anthony Weiner is set to be released from prison in May, about three months early, because of good behavior.

Weiner, a former Democratic House representative from New York, is serving a 21-month sentence for sending messages to a 15-year-old girl through a social media site.

Weiner, 54, pleaded guilty in May 2017 and was locked up at Federal Medical Center Devens in Ayer, Mass.
    "This crime was my rock bottom," Weiner said in court at the time. "I have no excuse ... I victimized a young person who deserved better."

With his new release date on May 14, he will end up serving 18 months of that sentence.
    "This projected release date includes credit for good conduct time earned and good conduct time that may be earned throughout the remainder of his sentence," the Bureau of Prisons said in a statement.

Weiner has gotten in trouble before for sending explicit messages to women. In 2011, he was forced to resign after it was revealed he'd exchanged lewd photos with women other than his wife. It happened again in 2013 when Weiner was running for mayor.

Weiner also played a role in the 2016 presidential election. His ex-wife, Huma Abedin, worked for Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign. In late 2016, the FBI controversially investigated whether Clinton had used non-secure email servers while handling classified information as secretary of state.

Less than two weeks before the election, several additional Clinton-related emails were found Weiner's laptop but the FBI determined they indicated no wrongdoing by Clinton.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Not my business, but they're not divorced yet. The documentary about him was interesting and well done. He was very in your face type of politician, very NY style but he wanted to get things done. He was a yeller and a fighter for the middle class. He won 7 times. Maybe he could have continued to do important work. He might have been a good mayor, the kind NY needs, not like we've had.

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2018/10/10/Former-NY-Rep-Anthony-Weiner-to-be-released-from-prison-early/7941539168702/

fgg

parents - guard your daughters!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread Information