Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: Weiner-Gate! Which Congressman Couldn't Press Delete Tweet Fast Enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    I see no reason for the man to have to resign, for pete's sake. He deserves the humiliation but damn.
    What she said. Lots of humiliation.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Elite Member

Basically, I don't care and I don't want to know this stuff about a public figure if it doesn't affect me directly (ie, I'm not married to him). Most people really don't want to know, which is why he shouldn't be so stupid as to put this type of content out there such that it can be downloaded, copied, and distributed.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    Early or not, he's saying it, not her. She wasn't at his press conference. That speaks volumes.
    Not really. If she was there it would simply be all for show anyway. I find it refreshing that she doesn't succumb to the 'stand by your man as he makes an embarrassing press conference' crap. Whether or not the marriage will survive isn't going to be indicated by her standing behind him in a pastel suit and pearls.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    Basically, I don't care and I don't want to know this stuff about a public figure if it doesn't affect me directly (ie, I'm not married to him). Most people really don't want to know, which is why he shouldn't be so stupid as to put this type of content out there such that it can be downloaded, copied, and distributed.
    People do dumb shit when their loins stir.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    People do dumb shit when their loins stir.
    Yes, I know, I have loins, too. But just don't leave a paper or digital trail if you are a public figure, especially a politician. Because god knows, these days regardless of which side you are on, someone is going to be trawling for dirt on you.

I agree. Nobody will ever get my snatch on a camera. I just can understand how people get to the point of doing dumb stuff. It's still dumb though.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

I still want to see the x rated pics of Weiner's weiner!

I do too, just for the lulz though.

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    Yes, I know, I have loins, too. But just don't leave a paper or digital trail if you are a public figure, especially a politician. Because god knows, these days regardless of which side you are on, someone is going to be trawling for dirt on you.
    Yeah that is a serious lack of good judgement. Plus his ridiculous lies. I was cringing when he was doing double speak to reporters, like he could talk his way around it.

I heard that his wife's family had issues with her marrying him. He had to woo them to approving. They must be very upset with all this too.

(I vote for Alec Baldwin!!)

Alec Baldwin to run for NYC mayor in Weinergate aftermath?

Alec Baldwin to run for NYC mayor in Weinergate aftermath? - Yahoo! News

“30 Rock” star Alec Baldwin, a new contributor to the Twitterverse, is reportedly considering a run for mayor of New York City now that Congressman Anthony Weiner has a tarnished political image.
    The “It’s Complicated” funnyman, who said earlier this year that he’s “very, very interested” in seeking office, says Weiner’s Twitter scandal might enhance his own chance at getting elected for the mayor position.
    “Alec said, ‘Hey, maybe this changes the race. The dynamics have shifted,’” Baldwin’s buddy told The Daily. “The Democrats need a high-profile candidate, and Alec can fill that bill.”
    Baldwin, a staunch Democrat from Long Island, has been a Huffington Post blogger for more than five years and contributed a voice-over for one of PETA’s “Meet Your Meat” public service announcements.
    In 2006, Baldwin told the New York Times, “If I ever ran for anything, the thing I would like to be is governor of New York.”

"Wanna see my bulge?"

LOL. He's such a tool!

Alec Baldwin huh? Like he doesn't have a lot more skeletons in his closet than The Wiener. If even 1/2 the stories about him and Studio 54 are true he should be scared. Not to mention calling his child a Pig.
    Silence may be golden but, duct tape is cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Face View Post
    Alec Baldwin huh? Like he doesn't have a lot more skeletons in his closet than The Wiener. If even 1/2 the stories about him and Studio 54 are true he should be scared. Not to mention calling his child a Pig.
    Hey now, it's not his fault the little pig won't learn!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

i love alec baldwin but he's got a few scandals of his own that would definitely rear their head if he ran for anything. maybe not as embarrassing as wiener-gate but he'd have the whole crazy kim basinger divorce fiasco to deal with.
    that said, i would totally want to live in a city where he was mayor.

eta: as for the pig thing, i blame kim basinger.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Goddamit, if that fuck Breitbart has the x rated Weiner pics, leak them for Christ's sake! This ain't gonna be a true Weinergate until we get to see the weiner!

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information