Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: We have 12 people at any given time in here, and barely anybody posts

Default Re: We have 12 people at any given time in here, and barely anybody posts

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ
    So Guru Pacific Breeze, why is Paris Hilton such as a slut?
    Paris Hilton is a slut? I hadn't heard.

Silver Member

Default Re: We have 12 people at any given time in here, and barely anybody posts

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze
    Should I be flattered?

Well, if you don't want a response from a certain someone, stop dancing around them. Not sure what you interpret as a slam -- you were banned here for a reason that had NOTHING to do with me. You did it all by yourself.

As you so kindly pointed out to me in one of your friendlier posts at another board, GET OVER YOURSELF. Not everything I write is about YOU. You're just not that interesting to me.

As for knowing it all, I wish. I probably wouldn't be hanging out here if that were the case.
    Could you be just a little more predictable?

If I'm not that interesting why not resist replying to my posts then? Be a refreshing change...and a welcome one.

Gold Member

I love posting in this section, sometimes I don't have time to write anything so I just read.
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

I need to replace my signature, but I can't decide.

If I'm not that interesting why not resist replying to my posts then? Be a refreshing change...and a welcome one.

^^Couldn't have said it better myself. Predictability is a knife that cuts both ways. If you want to post here, post away. But if you make remarks that refer directly to ME and you know that your post did, you WILL get a response. If you can't handle that, either don't post, or stop bitching about me. It's really that simple.

Well, I'll bitch about you, PB. I think you're a damned food elitist. Until you start posting recipes that include Campbell's soup, I'll consider you a snob. *snort*

I've actually got a great tuna casserole recipe that calls for Campbell's cream of mushroom soup. But I use reduced fat and sodium Campbell's mushroom soup, so there.

But ah guess a girl from yer neck of the woods wouldn't know nothing 'bout that. Would ja? Hehehe.

Ummm... how old are we??
    Go Habs Go!!

Silver Member

^^Couldn't have said it better myself. Predictability is a knife that cuts both ways. If you want to post here, post away. But if you make remarks that refer directly to ME and you know that your post did, you WILL get a response. If you can't handle that, either don't post, or stop bitching about me. It's really that simple.

Couldn't resist could you...

I don't know, how old are you? Lo and I are joking.

Why thank you, Mushy. I'm gonna give you the benefit of a doubt that you're not being sarcastic. Anyone who loves cute wittle kitties is a friend of mine. Meow.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mushy
    I think Pacific Breeze is the epitome of an even-handed, thoughtful poster, who never attacks or brags. I don't see why anyone would consider her as someone to avoid in this forum.

Me either. Not sure why she thinks I'm always talking about her?!?! She has such an uplifting air about her and is never condesending. Pacific Breeze for Prime Minister...

I don't know, how old are you? Lo and I are joking.
    Joke, shmoke, it's ON GIRL! Uh-huh, I said it.

Yeah, we'll duke it out for fame and glory. Or something.

Yes, winner gets to smirk and flounce.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information