Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: VP Joe Biden's daughter cocaine video scandal

Quote Originally Posted by swwave View Post
    Oh did you meet her handsome dad as well, I find him very likeable.

i wish......but he wasn't partyin at the outdoor cafe with the rest of us

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    Wait, we need to have friends to prevent us from making bad choices? A world where we can't make good choices without someone telling us to, someone to prevent us from making the wrong choice and anyone else but ourselves to blame whatever we choose not to take responsibility of in our lives

Good friends are hard to find. Great friends definitely have influence.
    If ran with the fast crowd in elementary school, i would dead or in jail. I didn't, but some of the neighbor's kids weren't so lucky.
    The people i saw AB with were a mix of 'hangers on' and the fast crowd.
    Ashley seemed like a nice kid.
    Last edited by Tati; March 30th, 2009 at 01:38 PM.
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

^^ I agree, TonjaL. It would be nice if everyone had a fully developed, mature conscience from childhood on, but we don't. We rely on others especially when we're kids, and if we never fall in with the right people, we can get on the wrong track well into adulthood.

I was a "protector" in school--sober and quiet and keeping my friends out of danger when I could. To this day, one of the girls I helped is one of my good friends and still thanks me for trying to keep her safe and out of trouble.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...ocaine-scandal

An explosive video being shopped to media outlets has plunged the White House and Vice President Joe Biden into a cocaine scandal, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

The video shows a woman, who is represented by the seller and his attorneys to be Biden’s daughter Ashley, snorting several lines of cocaine.

The tape has been viewed by a RadarOnline.com freelance reporter who confirms the woman looks identical to Ashley Biden.

Tom Dunlap, an attorney for Dunlap, Grubb and Weaver in Washington D.C. is representing the seller of the tape in brokering a deal and several news organizations have seen the footage.

In addition to RadarOnline.com, representatives for the New York Post, a large British newspaper and the National Enquirer have all viewed the tape.

The woman on the tape clearly resembles Ashley Biden, 27, who is a social worker employed with the Delaware Department of Children, Youth and Families. She is also a board member of the Delaware YWCA organization.

The tape was shot this year.

On the tape a man cuts up five lines of what is said to be cocaine. The woman who the seller says is Ashley then jokes with the man that the lines aren’t big enough.

The man hands her a rolled-up dollar bill and she proceeds to walk a few steps to a table where the cocaine is cut. She pulls her hair back, bends down and snorts a line.

Four lines of white powdery substance are clearly visible on the table, which is in front of a computer.

After she snorts the first line, the woman said to be Ashley lifts her head and wipes her nose. She then snorts a second and third line before the tape cuts off.

The tape was made without her knowledge. It is being shopped for $250,000.

The events on the tape are represented as taking place at a party in Wilmington, Delaware and the woman said to be Ashley is with a boyfriend.

The cocaine is done amid a party scene with loud music playing and several people talking at the same time.

The tape is approximately two minutes in length.

News clips show that Ashley Biden was once arrested for marijuana possession while she was a college student in New Orleans in 1999. The charges were later dismissed.

In 2002, The Los Angeles Times reported that Ashley, then 21, was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of obstructing a police officer outside a Chicago bar.

RadarOnline.com is attempting to reach Ashley Biden for comment.
    Last edited by AgentOrange; March 29th, 2009 at 06:29 PM.

I read somewhere else the video was 43 minutes long.

All young people have to find their way and grow up. She will mature hopefully at some point, maybe if she settles down and ever has children. The Bush girls were not angels.
    Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town. George Carlin

Breaking News

EXCLUSIVE: Biden Cocaine Scandal Video Shot With Hidden Camera; Lawyer Quits

EXCLUSIVE: Biden Cocaine Scandal Video Shot With Hidden Camera; Lawyer Quits | RadarOnline.com

The explosive video that purports to show Vice President Joe Biden’s daughter Ashley snorting cocaine was shot with a hidden camera, RadarOnline.com has learned.

And as the scandal grows, the lawyer trying to peddle the tape while representing the man who shot it has quit.

Tom Dunlap, an attorney for the Washington, D.C. firm Dunlap, Grubb and Weaver has dropped the seller of the tape as a client.

Click here to read the exclusive report of the tape and its contents.

Dunlap told RadarOnline.com early Sunday that he is no longer involved in the attempted sale of the video and informed his client he would not continue to represent him. The lawyer said he did not want to be involved due to circumstances surrounding the publicity of the matter.

On Saturday, RadarOnline.com broke the story that a video showing a woman who is allegedly Ashley Biden snorting cocaine has been shopped to several media entities. The woman on the tape appears identical to 27-year-old Ashley.

The New York Post, a British newspaper and the National Enquirer were shown the tape and asked to bid on it. RadarOnline.com has seen the video, but did not offer to pay for it.

The woman in the tape looks identical to Ashley and is clearly seen snorting several lines of white powder.

Despite contrary reports, RadarOnline.com has learned that the tape was shot with a hidden camera by the seller and made without the knowledge of the woman who is said to be the vice president’s daughter.

Our viewing of portions of the tape is consistent with that. The low, tilted angle of the camera and the actions of the woman both indicate the camera was not in plain view.

The tape was shot last month at a party in a house in Wilmington, Delaware.

We have also learned that the seller of the tape did not receive any written bids for it.

Ashley is the youngest of three siblings. She is also the only child of Joe and his second wife Jill.

Attempts to reach Ashley for comment have been unsuccessful.

The vice president has been a leader in the war on drugs, created the Drug Czar post and sponsored much anti-drug legislation.

What is the big deal? Most everyone either has done something or knows someone. I think it will bring more focus on the problem which is always a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    What is the big deal? Most everyone either has done something or knows someone. I think it will bring more focus on the problem which is always a good thing.
    Well George Bush was a self confessed cocaine user.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    Well George Bush was a self confessed cocaine user.

Well there you go. It didn't hurt him as much as it hurt us, huh?

Ashley Biden Cocaine Tape

A friend of the daughter of Vice President Joseph Biden is attempting to hawk a videotape that he claims shows Ashley Biden snorting cocaine at a house party this month in Delaware.

A "friend" of Vice President Joseph Biden's daughter, Ashley, is attempting to hawk a videotape that he claims shows her snorting cocaine at a house party this month in Delaware.

The anonymous male acquaintance of Ashley took the video, said Thomas Dunlap, a lawyer representing the seller.

Dunlap and a man claiming to be a lawyer showed The Post about 90 seconds of 43-minute tape, saying it was legally obtained and that Ashley was aware she was being filmed. The Post refused to pay for the video.

The video, which the shooter initially hoped to sell for $2 million before scaling back his price to $400,000, shows a 20-something woman with light skin and long brown hair taking a red straw from her mouth, bending over a desk, inserting the straw into her nostril and snorting lines of white powder.

She then stands up and begins talking with other people in the room. A young man looks on from behind her, facing the camera. The lawyers said he was Ashley's boyfriend of a few years.

The camera follows the woman from a few feet away, focusing on her as she moves around the room. It appears not to be concealed. At one point she shouts, "Shut the f--- up!"

The woman appears to resemble Ashley Biden, 27, a social worker for a Delaware child-welfare agency and a visible presence during her father's campaign for the White House.

The dialogue is difficult to discern, but the woman makes repeated references to the drugs, said the lawyers, who said they viewed the tape about 15 times.

"At one point she pretty much complains that the line isn't big enough," said the second lawyer, who declined to identify himself. "And she talks about her dad."

Biden has been an outspoken crusader against drugs, coining the term "drug czar" in 1982 while campaigning for a more forceful "war on drugs."

The lawyers declined to name the person who shot the video, but said he knew Ashley well and had attended other parties with her at which there were illegal drugs.

The lawyers said the shooter used a camera with a hard-disc drive that he later destroyed, drilling into the device and tossing it into a lake.

The woman in the video acknowledges the camera in a way that makes it clear she knows she's being recorded, the lawyers said, waving at it during a part of the video not shown to The Post.

No one else in the video is seen using the drugs. The portion of the tape shown to The Post ends shortly after the woman's alleged ingestion.

The shooter claims that he previously tape-recorded Ashley at a party in August, but was unsuccessful in his attempts to sell that video, they said.

An American media company offered $250,000 for the footage and access to the person who shot the tape, according to the lawyers.

Another company, based overseas, offered $225,000, they said.

The unnamed lawyer hinted that his client had additional information that could embarrass the vice president's daughter.

"The higher the price, the more he'll reveal," said the lawyer.

The lawyers said the video shooter was afraid of being identified and prosecuted for his role in the alleged drug use.

"He's got a criminal-defense attorney," said Dunlap, who has offices in Virginia and the District of Columbia.

The other lawyer said Ashley didn't have Secret Service protection at the time of the party because she complained about agents blocking her driveway.

"She complained to her dad about it and he got rid of them," he said.

This isn't the first brush with scandal for Ashley, who was arrested in 2002 when she yelled at a cop trying to arrest her disorderly friend outside a Chicago club, according to published report.

She was charged with obstructing, but the rap was later dropped after she apologized.

Ashley is the youngest of three siblings, and the only one born to the vice president and his second wife, Jill. Joe Biden's first wife, Neilia, and 13-month-old daughter, Naomi, died in a 1972 car crash. Her two half-brothers are Beau, 40, and Hunter, 39.

Phone messages left at the offices of Vice President Biden and Jill Biden, who were in Chile last night for meetings with South American leaders on economic issues, were not immediately returned.

Ashley also did not respond to messages left at her Delaware home.

It's hilarious when drug counselors (which is part of what she does in her social work) get caught with their hands in the cookie jar. Her real mistake was getting filmed.

Now, she's a grown woman, who makes her own choices, but it matters as much or as little as Bristol Palin's pregnancy did. Bristol was used to slam her mother for the governor's stance on abstinence-only education, Biden should expect to get similar treatment for his prominent role in the war on drugs.

After all, Biden authored the legislation that created the office of Drug Czar and also wrote the Anti-Drug Proliferation Act which provides 20 year sentences for people who have a party in their home where drug use takes place.

Neither matters to me, their kids can fuck, use coke, whatever. They aren't my kids, so who gives a shit? But Biden is famous as an anti drug warrior...he takes an ass backward stance in the 'war on drugs' .....so I'm curious to see the response this gets in the media and from people in general.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Neither matters to me, their kids can fuck, use coke, whatever. They aren't my kids, so who gives a shit? But Biden is famous as an anti drug warrior...he takes an ass backward stance in the 'war on drugs' .....so I'm curious to see the response this gets in the media and from people in general.
    ITA. Also, just days after Hillary Clinton was in Mexico (probably correctly) pointing the finger back at the US for contributing to Mexico's current problems because of our use of illegal substances, this is especially ironic.

I am fairly of the belief people can fuck up their lives however they want, unless it's impacting others negatively or is especially hypocritical.

I love how people are generally okay with a person's bad behavior if they like the person but look out if the person is not liked, it is a completely different story.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

I like Biden and all, but his daughter's a fucking retard for snorting this shit. Oh well, maybe she'll get a deviated septum, or something.

Elite Member

Well, from a PR standpoint their best move is to say that Ashley's a hopeless addict and send her to rehab for a while. They need to confront the problem head on, and turn it around so that Ashley comes across as a sympathetic addict, not some blase party girl.

Besides, when was this video filmed? Was it years ago?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information