Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657 LastLast

Thread: The VP debate official thread

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    that's why I'm running as a write in candidate
    Sweet Baby Jesus, please don't do that, or give your name to others to write in..there might be a few folks that might take you seriously..wait people are taking Sarah Pale-n-dumb seriously, so go right ahead!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

That Rude Pundit article was too much! I love it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by Valley Doll View Post
    . Palin proved that she's just a parrot for McCain. Give her a cracker, you betcha!

Quote Originally Posted by Trixiebelle View Post
    I would've given anything to hear Joe Biden say "Sarah, you ignorant slut."
    Awesome!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    The Rude Pundit

Sums it all
    If Biden had said even half of those things he would've been ripped by the media, but half of the country would've been pissing themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    If Biden had said even half of those things he would've been ripped by the media, but half of the country would've been pissing themselves.
    I think the media would appreciate it! Look! Honesty!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

"If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    ^OMG, that's hysterical. That's EXACTLY what happened yesterday!
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Twitchy, that is SPOT ON.
    That is probably what she was doodling on the entire time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard an interview with Gwen this morning. She said she told exactly what to wear and how to behave. She made some funny comments about she was surprised they didn't tell her what color panties to wear too. She said there several times where she wanted to jump on Palin but could not. She hoped Joe would do it. This may all be well and true but why then would you accept the role knowing your mouth would be tied shut?

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    The ONLY good thing I'll say about Palin was that she, at least, acknowledged Biden during the debate, unlike McCain and Obama.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program. Sarah Palin is a snarky moron, who didn't fall flat on her face because she chose to ignore the questions she didn't feel like answering.
    I noticed that also, at least she was a little more cordial towards Biden than McCain was to Obama. But she still didn't seem to know much or respond to the questions... all she did was repeat some old campaign rhetoric and read off her little cheat sheet. Biden clearly won this debate, and I found myself liking him so much more afterwards. He showed his human side when he talked about his wife and son.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I heard an interview with Gwen this morning. She said she told exactly what to wear and how to behave. She made some funny comments about she was surprised they didn't tell her what color panties to wear too. She said there several times where she wanted to jump on Palin but could not. She hoped Joe would do it. This may all be well and true but why then would you accept the role knowing your mouth would be tied shut?
    who's "they". If i were her, i would have told them to shove it and that i would moderate fairly.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Elite Member

I hope Ifill gives more insight as to 'who' told her what to do. I've watched Washington Week too often to think that what we saw last night was the real Gwen Ifill. Something's fishy--and it's not the usual salmon stench permeating from Palin's beehive.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post

Biden did the right thing, I've not read any charges of sexism anywhere, which there would have been had he handled her like a male opponent (or a competent female one). So good for him, and I think it was his night. He seems to have picked up independents which is really telling. Ifill shouldn't be making excuses though, that's kind of lame.

Ifil should, frankly, go back in time and hire someone better suited to moderate a debate. She personified FAIL.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Thread Information