Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354555657 LastLast

Thread: The VP debate official thread

Nope its his twin
    The Rude Pundit

came across this at DU - but I felt like I was reading Grimm's blog lol

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    The Rude Pundit

What Biden Ought To Say (Rude Version):
    If at tonight's debate, Gwen Ifill asks Democratic vice presidential candidate Joe Biden whether he thinks Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin is qualified to be president, and he doesn't say, "Gwen, let me speak for the vast majority of people in this country when I say, frankly and honestly, 'What the fuck?' No, really, What. The. Fuck. I mean, everyone's seen this goddamned idiot over here running around and playing national candidate dress-up. And isn't it embarrassing? Isn't it just so depressingly, godforsakenly embarrassing? C'mon, Republicans, you gotta hate yourselves for having to constantly defend her when she says something utterly incomprehensible or just plain friggin' dumb. You gotta hate yourselves for how far you've devolved.

"Really, what the fuck? And don't gimme that fuckin' little sour-faced sneer, Sarah, where you look like just sucked a sweaty hobo's cock. 'Cause you know it's true and every time you get asked a question that stumps you, which is every fuckin' question, and you get that look in your eyes like the deer laying on the road way after the headlights have gone by, you gotta wonder, 'What the fuck?' yourself. You're in over your head, and there ain't no life preserver here.

"Last week, we all had to watch while John McCain treated Barack Obama like he had just fucked McCain's daughter's lily-white snatch with his big black dick. Barack Obama fought for months to win the votes of his party to win the nomination. What the fuck did you do, Sarah? You ran a town that's the size of a Super Wal-Mart? You're a governor? Of fuckin' Alaska? Jesus fuckin' Christ, that means your only job is to see how much you can get away with fucking up the environment to squeeze a little more filthy oil lucre out of the wheezing earth so you can please the corporations that fuckin' own your state and to see how much you can afford to bribe the citizens there with Exxon's profits. And you're on stage with me? At best, you should be the second focus group-ready questioner in a townhall meeting, you know, the crazy Christian chick from a rural state no one gives a fuck about but we all have to pretend matters because of the electoral college.

"And you wanna make fun of me? Saying you were in 2nd grade when I was first in the Senate? Fuck you. You know what I was doing then while your daddy was showing you how to rip the intestines out of a moose or some such shit? I was trying to stop the Nixon administration from blowing the fuck out Cambodia. And when you were sashaying your ass around a stage in a swimsuit and heels, wondering if you could just handjob the judges backstage, I was facing down Ronald Reagan for his insane policies, including in Lebanon. But that'd be history and that requires you to think about more than whatever talking points John McCain has been jamming up your twat and down your throat for the last couple of months, which is the only time you've given a shit about more than how to use your office to get jobs for friends, take revenge on ex-in-laws, and get pretty, shiny presents.

"I don't wanna fuckin' hear about this dink anymore. I don't wanna know about how she went to five different safety schools before squeezing out a vanity degree like a turd from a constipated old man. I don't wanna hear about her retarded baby. I don't wanna hear about her knocked-up teenage daughter. I don't wanna hear about her fuckin' redneck husband. Fuck them. They are the ones who need to be led, not the ones who need to be leading. So I don't give a fuck about what Bush with boobs here has to say about jack shit. And you know what else? I don't wanna hear about the wisdom of small town America. You know where the Founders spent their time? In the cities. In Paris. In London. Small towns? That's called 'isolation.' And it's bullshit political talk for 'white,' Gwen. Oh, do I sound elitist? If it's elitist to want to elect people who actually have a thought in their head about more than whether or not to name the next child 'Remington' or 'Colt,' then, fine, fuck me, it's elitist.

"This ain't a fuckin' game, Gwen. It ain't a fuckin' beauty pageant where you can give a cross-eyed hummer to a flute and charm your way to second place. We already played let's-put-the-idiot-in-charge. How'd that work out, huh? So it ain't funny that we are actually having a serious discussion about someone who is caught off guard when asked for a newspaper she reads. It's not funny. Not when the top of her ticket is Old Geezer Grumpy McStrokeEye. So, no, Gwen, even if the economy was so good that everyone was knee deep in cash and pussy or cock, even if Osama bin Laden told all his people to go back to goat fucking and then killed himself, even if all of a sudden we discovered we could all power our cars cleanly with pig shit, even if the streets were paved with gold, Gwen, this fuckin' idiot, who couldn't discuss a foreign policy even though her soldier son's life depends on it and who couldn't even name the Exxon Valdez case, fer chrissake, oughta be arrested if she sets foot in Washington, DC," then the whole thing will be worthless.
    Sums it all
    Although I prefer to use the f*** word as little as possible, that was (in honor of Paul Newman's character in "Slapshot") IN-FUCKING-CREDIBLE!!!!!
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

CNN has the transcript online. Reading what Palin said is enough to give someone a headache.

Transcript of Palin, Biden debate - CNN.com
    Last edited by Belinda; October 3rd, 2008 at 08:50 AM.

I would've given anything to hear Joe Biden say "Sarah, you ignorant slut."

Quote Originally Posted by Trixiebelle View Post
    In our dreams! I think Obama would have won with the biggest landslide in history!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

SVZ

Quote Originally Posted by Trixiebelle View Post

holy fucking shit, i want to mary that writer. Serious. That gave me wood.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Does sound like your true soul mate!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Grumpy McStrokeEye

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Talibani? Who the hell is Talibani?
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrypye View Post
    The Talibani are working with us??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    Talibani is the real threat. They are in Spain. You didn't know?

That would be Jalal Talibani, the current President of Iraq
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

If anyone's saying Palin won, then my guess is McCain paid them to say this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    That would be Jalal Talibani, the current President of Iraq
    Ah. Didn't know that. But then again, neither did Sarah Palin until a couple of weeks ago!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Glad to to that there was something that moved you, did Ed write that?!?!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
    Ah. Didn't know that. But then again, neither did Sarah Palin until a couple of weeks ago!
    that's why I'm running as a write in candidate
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Elite Member

Golly, I won! Palin Bingo! PALIN BINGO!

Oops, are we not playing that today? Gosh, darn it!

I watched all of this unfold on ABC. Thank goodness I didn't participate in the drinking game--I would praying to the porcelain god if that had been the case.

I'm going to throw Palin a bone: I liked her suit. And she did OK during the first 30 minutes of the debates.

But then Biden's experience, charm, and common smarts kicked in. After that, it was like watching Peyton Manning read a Pop Warner team's defense. It confirmed all of my beliefs about Palin.

She's a total idiot. Nothing more than a talking Barbie, spouting whatever quip the McCain doll makers loaded into her tiny brain. It sounds good, for a while. But when she short-circuits, watch out! It's gonna be a trainwreck of epic failure.

Biden was like a cat pawing at a catnip toy. He batted Palin around, but knew that going for the jugular wasn't worth his time or effort.

In Gwen Ifill's defense, I think that's what she did, too. Ifill is a good journalist who was sucker-punched by the McCain camp about a book that was months in the making. If Ifill had so much as sneezed at Palin, the McCain talking heads would be yapping about how the liberal media just wants to beat up on poor Sarah. I think Ifill just said 'screw it' and allowed Palin to do whatever she wanted, because really, it's not as if Palin had a chance in Hell of sounding smart next to Biden, anyway. Biden can take of himself.

Biden wanted to tear into Palin so badly, but he kept his cool and let her spazz on and on about her talking points. Hey, don't stop a dum-dum when they get going!

The shout-out segment had me in stitches. I laughed myself silly for five minutes after that.

I wanted to hug Biden during the segment about his first wife and daughter. Palin's stupid "your wife's reward in Heaven" was likely a ploy to get Biden off track and possible attack mode. All it accomplished was showing what a good person Biden is. If she had said that BS to me, I'd detach her head from her shoulders. Biden is a better person than me.

Any praise Palin gets is based on non-existent expectations. Matthew Dowd on ABC put it best: "She got herself out of the hole she's been in for the past two weeks."

If you read between the lines, Dowd is saying "She did OK and saved a little face, but she's still a million miles behind and nothing she did tonight is going to help the McCain camp. So congrats to Sarah for not wetting the stage tonight. Someone give her a lollipop."

Biden won easily. Neither VP candidate hurt their ticket, but Biden clearly proved that he knows his stuff. Palin proved that she's just a parrot for McCain. Give her a cracker, you betcha!

Thread Information